Angsty dialouge prompts

A/n: sad boi hours over L? I got you covered my dudes.

"W-why do you care about me? I don't deserve this... there's someone out there more worthy of you than me..."

"I'm so scared... I just want to go home and leave all this Kira stuff behind. I miss the fireplace at the orphanage... I miss the swings under tree in the backyard... I miss the smell of the bakery down the road every morning... I- I want to go home..."

"I don't want to say goodbye... tell me you'll stay, please?"

"She's the only one over ever loved... I can't lose her. Please- p-please don't take her away from me..."

"What are you doing here? Leave... LEAVE! You'll get hurt..."

"I love you, trust me. But... this isn't your battle it's mine. I can't bare to loose you, it's safer if you stay behind"

"All I could remember was being so scared... so cold. Who leaves their child forever? In the snow with nothing but one layer of clothes and a scarf to stay warm. I could have died... I WOULD HAVE DIED! I was so scared, I don't remember any other time I'd cried more tears... please... p-please don't leave me... I can't bare to loose someone else..."

"Death scares me so much... I regret taking this case. But someone had to catch him. It's just... every day I fear the end more and more..."

"Please stay... you're all I have left"

"C-can I hold your hand? I-I just want to know someone's there. You won't leave... will you?"

"You're a monster... go away... GET AWAY FROM HER! You've done enough... (y/n), (y/n) wake up. Please, you can't go, YOU CAN'T!"

"L, listen to me. No matter what you say, I won't believe any of it. Your life is worth living. Don't throw away something so precious. I couldn't live without you... I love you more than words can say... don't do this, please... I *sob* I need you L... I need you to stay..."

"I know you've had a bad childhood... but I promise you, I won't hurt you. I wouldn't dream of it. We can fix this... just you and me, ok? I promise..."

"W-what are you doing here? You should be alive! Was it Kira? But why- no... y-you didn't- please tell me you didn't kill yourself..."

"Please forgive me... I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt you... I- I love you... please"

"My only wish... is to marry you before I die... will you do that for me?"

"You're the last thing of mummy I have left... never ever get yourself into danger ok?"

"I miss daddy"
"I do too... I know baby"

"Every time I fall asleep... all I see are monsters. Laughing in my face, telling me I'm worthless, they're right... that's all I am... worthless"

"(Y/n) and L... they're so in love! CAN'T YOU FIND IT IN YOUR HEART TO SPARE THEM?! I HAD MY FAMILY RIPPED AWAY FROM ME AND IT HURT SO MUCH! I don't want L to have to lose someone he loves so dearly again... because I know exactly what it feels like..."

"I always thought you'd stick by me... I guess I was wrong"

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... don't leave..."

"Why are you here? To mock me? Just get it over with... I don't care about this infernal world anymore... I won't be here for much longer anyway..."

"It's... the only way to relive the pain..."

Oof, ok. Any takers? Who's wants what? I'll try write them.