Just L cosplayer things

I've been cosplaying this boy for 4 years. Here's some shit I've experienced.

•wearing your wig for more than an hour and it starts to get super itchy because of all the gel and spray in it.

•poking yourself in the eye while trying to do the eyebags.

• "you're cosplaying L?"
"Yeah?"
"ThEn WhY aRe YoU wEaRiNg ShOeS?"
GEE LADY IDK MAYBE BC I HAVE TO WALK FROM THE TRAIN STATION TO THE CONVENTION CENTRE.

•taking your shoes off when you get to the con for one of three reasons
A) to be in character
B) it's too hot
C) your feet hurt from waking for so long

•trying to figure out the true colour of his eyes so you can get contacts. I don't get it, sometimes they're Black, sometimes they're grey, sometimes they're blue? What is the truth.

•having to wear two shirts because white is fucking see through

•girls with bigger than small sized tits trying so fucking hard to bind or hide them BC L DONT GOT TITTIES, AND THE WHITE SHIRT MAKES IT OBVIOUS.
-or trying to find a baggy enough shirt to hide them.

•Literally dying of heat stroke in the summer when cosplaying him.

•having people at cons scream out "HEY L!" To get your attention.

•seeing at least one other L cosplayer at cons and giving each other the look. You know the "ayyyy, you're a man of culture too" look.

•not knowing what to do with your eyebrows.
Hide them under the fringe?
Shape them?
Cover them with glue and concealer?
Why does L have to hide is damn eyebrows?

•taking off your wig and your makeup and under the wig hair makes you look like an emo after a mental breakdown. Bonus: those with front fringes having their fringes bloody stick up.

•having to re-spray and re- wash your wig all the damn time. L's hair is too puffy to go un styled.

•sitting like him at cons for pictures and to stay in character then your feet get pins and needles.

•being L but 6383929% more sassy because fuck Light Yagami.

•seeing a light cosplayer and either glaring at each other or giving each other some stupid "I'm in that fandom too" face.

•having someone come up to you and be like "you're that guy from death note right?"

•everyone and their mums knowing who your dressed as and getting all those "ayyy" looks.

•trying to be serious as L but failing miserably.

•the white shirt being see-through and everyone can see your damn binder/bra so you have to try and find a plain white jumper to hide it.

•brining either a lollipop, handcuffs or the death note as your prop.

•tripping on your jeans that are too long because you got them in the men's section because the only think in the girls section is bloody skinny jeans.

•having to shop in the men's section for the outfit because the girls section is too tight fitting for L and too low cut.

•this may just be me but NOT BEING ABLE TO FIT THE JEANS OVER YOUR ASS AND WHEN YOU DO, THEY'RE TOO LOOSE AROUND THE WAIST. So that means you have to wear a belt and it STILL FALLS DOWN.

•hands in pockets 24/7.

•not knowing what to do when someone asks for a picture. Do you smile? Do you make an L pose? What are the rules here?

•cosplaying with a light friend and handcuffing yourself together and trying to walk around without tangling yourself.

•cosplaying with a light and throwing insults at each other to be in character.

• "hold up lemme frog pose"

•Cosplaying with Mello, Matt or Near cosplayers and calling them your sons.

Feel free too add in the comments.

Also does anyone wants me to make some kind of L cosplay tutorial? For those of you who don't know here's what my L cosplay looks like.

((Pic updated 2021))I'm literally never serious as L tho

I'm literally never serious as L tho...

((Pic updated 2021))I'm literally never serious as L tho

Also side note. I bought a ginger wig for a character but it ended up more brown than I expected and it looks like lights hair so... guess I'm going Light now. Lol. Even tho he's a lil bitch he's still an anime icon so I can deal with cosplaying him. Plus I wanna cosplay all the DN characters so...

So far I've got L, Misa, Naomi and now Light

ALSO I DID A SHOOT AS MISA THE OTHER DAY AND

THIS SHOT IS BOMB AF.

Ok yeah anyway.

Who wants an L tutorial. It'll involve makeup, good places to find the clothes, wig styling and binding safely when you don't have a binder. (There are ways to, it just takes some practice and the right materials to, dance tape and gauze is a good option if you do it correctly)

I'll probably make it in the form of a very long chapter. So yeah, who wants one?

Ok one shot later.