Concert

Head canon: you are a singer, and you like to stalk fan accounts of you. So when you go on tours you sometimes recognise fans.

He'd stayed up all night, sat in line and camped out since 3am the day before, he was definitely going to get front row in the mosh pit. Usually L would be ok with whatever tickets he managed to get but this wasn't just any concert, this was YOUR concert. He was up all night when tickets went on sale, hitting the refresh button for an hour and when they finally went live he was one of the first to get them.

Your music had helped him through so much, your music was the light at the end of the dark hall he was trapped in for a long time. When he reached it, he knew you'd be a prominent figure in the rest of his life.

That's why he had a sign with him today, to try and get the message across to you.

He wore the tour shirt over his normal white one and had red ribbons tied around his wrists, a running gag within the fandom linked to a song of yours. There were mere seconds until the doors opened, and the fight for the front of the mosh pit would begin. He could see the security guards inside getting the keys and preparing to handle the crowds.

There were two girls in line behind him who had been handing out water to the people in line, they'd talked with him throughout the day as they waited, and he'd made a truce with them. If he got to the front, he'd hold them a spot, and if they got to they'd hold him a spot. After all, the fandom was a really cool and nice community, it'd be mean not to help them after they gave him water that night.

The security guards walked up to the door.

"Get ready to run" one of the girls said.

"I'm not letting front row slip away I camped out all night for this" he replied.

The second the doors opened, the guards checked his bags and as soon as they let him in, he booked it down the halls as fans stared to pour into the arena. She skidded into the doors to the concert hall and sprinted across the empty mosh pit. He ran into the bars and gripped onto them like his life depended on it. No one was going to move him from his spot no matter how hard the pushed. Seconds later, the two girls ran up next to him and gripped onto the bars, fans began to pour in, running to get to the front. He watched as he caught his breath, feeling overjoyed that the whole night of waiting outside the arena was worth it.

Now he just had to wait for the show to start.

Meanwhile, you were sitting backstage and stalking some fan accounts, as a stylist did your hair. You were looking under the hashtag for tonight's show, scrolling through all the pictures of the line were people camped out, the pictures of friends waiting outside the arena and people in the mosh pit.

You came across a picture of someone's hand with a red ribbon around the wrist, holding onto the front bar of the mosh pit for dear life.

"Hello Ryuzaki..." you mumbled to yourself, seeing the username you knew by heart.

Sunshine.(y/n)

You'd followed him for a while, he was really good at making edits, and he always had some fan project going, he did deep analysis of the meanings behind your songs and overall was a great fan. You kept a mental note that he'd be in the front row and to look out for him. He barely showed his face on his account but you had seen him post pictures of himself when he was all decked out in your merch, he just covered his face.

You knew about how tall he was, that he had black hair and judging from the pictures he's posted today, he's in a white shirt, blue jeans and had your tour shirt over the top with the red ribbons.