The runaway bride

Hc: you escaped an arranged marriage. Not before they tried to kill you though.

You had lived in a very abusive family that was trying to marry you off to and even more abusive one. Today was the day you got out. Your wedding day.

It ended in a physical fight but somehow, you lost them. You knew they'd be on your tail, you knew they'd kill you for this.

So there you were, running down the streets of japan in a wedding dress, blood staining your arm, and the bodice of the dress, tears streaming down your face, high heels in your hands and a tear in your veil. You had to get inside somewhere, you knew your family would be only minutes behind you.

After a while of running past closed shops and private property, you found a building. A tall one that seemed to be offices. It was your only chance.

You ran through the gates and up to the door, banging furiously on it.

Meanwhile, inside the taskforce has jumped at the noise of someone trying to get their attention at the door.

"What's going on down there?" Matsuda asked.

L turned on the security cameras for the front of the building. On the screen was a bride, a complete mess, trying so hard to get inside. She looked over her shoulders every two second.

"PLEASE SOMEONE! LET ME IN!" She cried.

"A bride?" L questioned.

"Holy crap she's bleeding! Look at the bodice of her dress!" Matsuda said.

This got the attention of the rest of the taskforce who crowed around to look. Usually strangers weren't allowed inside HQ but this runway bride was seriously hurt and frantic.

"Let her in" L said.

Matsuda ran off downstairs to get the door.

When the door opened a wave of relief flushed over you.

"Oh thank god!" You sobbed.

"Come in, what's going on? Are you ok?" The man said.

You stepped inside and slammed the door behind you.

"T-they're trying to kill me!" You sobbed.

"Hold on what?! Come upstairs. We're police officers"

He helped you upstairs where you saw a group of older men, and two younger looking ones.

"Ok before you explain, how did you start bleeding are you seriously injured?" He said.

"I was trying to fight my dad off but he stabbed me with a knife. It's not deep enough to kill me but it tore my dress and started to bleed" you sobbed.

That got everyone's attention.

"Well we have to treat it but..." he began.

"It's not our place to undress a girl..." the brunette added.

Suddenly the one with messy black hair and eyebags spoke up.

"MISA! GET DOWN HERE QUICK!"

A goth girl cane running down the stairs.

"HOLY SHIT WHATS GOING ON?!" She exclaimed, seeing a bleeding bride on the floor.

"She's been stabbed but it's not our place to undress her to treat it as boys. Can you handle this?" The brunette said.

"Oh my god, ok. Come with me I'll help" she said, walking over to you and helping you up the stairs.

She bought you up to her floor and sat you on the floor, getting all the first aid stuff she had. She sat opposite you and grabbed a wet cloth.