Prologue

"Guysss,  look at this chassmise. She give me a love letter. Let me read this for you all...
hi Arnav,
I just want to confess my feelings for you. I love you, from the starting of our college life. Today is farewell, just want to say I love you..... In this three year of college life, I only learn to love you... only love you........ My hearts only beats for you..
your
Kushi"
"HAHAHAHAHAHA"
farewell party filled with laugh of other students.
"How can you think. I,  Arnav Singh Raizada will feel any emotion for you. You such a behanji type who ware big soda glass chashma on her eyes and hair is covered with oil. Not even champu of our college like to stay with you...... And boys please  make her tie you rakhi otherwise she will give you also a love letter" after insulting Khushi badly,  Arnav moved from there along with his friends.
Others contiue their laugh, looking at Kushi.
Kushi hided her tears from all... She took her letter, which her love thrown like a waste paper.
She move out from her college after giving her final exams for forever, in these three year of college life, nobody was her friends because according to them she dont have any class. she just a merit list student for them.

So how was the Start.....One more thing the story will update regular basis...So enjoy Reading Heart Beats