Part 4

After 2 days.
"Mom, Nani please from next time dont ask me to a company you both for inviting your friends, they are all behind me and want their daughter to tag with me" complained Arnav looking behind from his passanger seat.

"Vaise Aru, I dont think so its bad idea, you can flrt with them without any tension about their parents" commented Akash looking at his irriated brother.
"I must say Aru, my friends daugher are much better than your so called gf Lavanya Kashyap" commented his mother.
"I agree to it, I hate that girl. Dont even how to behave."supported his Nani to his mother.
"Mom, Nani  Lavanya is better option for him. I dont think so any nice girl will fall in love with him after knowing his so called love stories. For Aru love means time pass, we are unaware about his college love stories because went to Mumbai complete it and never allowed us interfere in his college life so his love stories are countless"commented Akash stoping the car at traffic.

"Shut up Aku, my Aru will get beautiful girl with golden heart who teach him what is true love is and I am sure he will change for that one girl" said his mother.
"Dream mom...Dream ..."again commented Akash.
"look at that girl on bill board, she look like an angel"said Nani looking at big bill board on the building.
"Yes ma, she is beautiful and I must my Aru's girl will be like this but we dont know what tupe of girl is this. Looking like navie but...." her word cut of by Akash.

"Best sister, best employer and more ethical and loyal towards everyone" completed Akash looking at bill board in which he saw a girl smelling a flower in a big garden. Its a cover photo of some magazine with title 'Banglore Beauty Garden Now under Happiness'.
"How you know that Akash" asked curious nani.
"she is Kushi Gupta, the wedding planner of my marriage and one more thing she such a intelligent and matured girl dont fall for your Aru, so dont dream about her. She is beauty with brain mom" completed Akash and started his car and which bring back Arnav from his lost land. All the while Arnav was lost in her photo, he didnt heard his family comments on him.
"Anju, you gys reached home. We are on the way will reach in some time" asked Arnav's mom on phone.
"tire puncture, where are you both now" asked Arthi  (Arnav's mom).
"Okay, we are coming wait there" Arthi ended the phone call.

"Aku, we have to go Hunger stop, Anju and Niki is there" said Arthi.
"Did his filght kicked  him out there mom, at hunger stop, he such foody. I sm sure he only did something to car" Arnav commented.
"Aru stop criticising your younger brother" order Arthi.

Hunger Stop:
"Niki" Arthi called out her son, who was busy on his burger.
"Hey Mom, how are you. Hey old beautiful lady did you miss your gradson Mr.Nikil Singh Raizada." asked Niki hugging his Nani.
"Yes bacha, I missed my niki" replied nani while placing kiss on his forehead.
"Hey bhai and Hi nannav" said Niki looking at his elder brothers.

"Dont call me that Niki, said irriated Arnav.
"okay okay dont be angry bro come and have a seat and have something.

"I am not like you, I dont have anything from any local store" said Arnav with ego.
"oh god brother, you dont know where you are standing.Its Hunger stop, Best quality fast foods in best and affordable value and its one of  famous growing franchise in India." said Niki with surprised.

"If you done, can we leave" said Arnav.
"Wait Aru, I want to drink something" order  Arthi.
"Even I give order so Aru take a seat." order Anjali.
Making faces Arnav took place "di is this your bag" asked Arnav looking at laptop bag.
"No Aru, its one of the college student" replied his Di.

Love
Nightangle.