Part 28

Khushi entred Living room along with other four members.  Two known female face to Raizada brothers. 2 unknown handsome male face to all.
Raizada eyes attracted by every one's white te-shirt where Rays of happiness written over it and covered with different colours blast on it. Along with te shirt, Khushi ware blue torn jeans and Kiran wearing blue short other are in blue jeans and jegging respectively.
"For a few second I thought that, you brought sheeshamahal under happiness and asking us to get out" Commented Akash.
"Dont worry, I wont buy your sheesha mahal" Khushi assured Akash with smile.
All family member done with break fast move towards Khushi and Kiran.
"Kiran I never thought you will ask my bhai and bhabi to get out"  commented Nikhil.
"Khushi, how are you. You are feeling better now" asked Curious Arnav.
"I am fine Raizada" She answered for name sake which definitely hurt Arnav.
"Its not new to us. Her never ending drama and blunders are traits marks of her. am I right Rays" Commented one of the Handsome young man.
"Shut up Varun. I going to kill you after this marriage. Be ready for that both of you" warned Kiran.
"What I did Rays, you added my name on your murder list" asked another voice.
"As you dont know anything Sam, because of you both I trouble with my words" complained Kiran.
Khushi looked at Varun and Sam.
"Dont look at us happiness, we dont even know what she is speaking" replied Varun making innocent face.
"Dont lie Varun, listen Happiness, when you are giving information on phone these trio are so busy on planning for tomorrow night party at near club" explained Neha.
"Wait a minute Neha. You are saying like that you and preeti is not part of the plan" confirmed Sam.
"Oh my god, I got such a idiots friends. I wounder how my Di handling them all. For your kind information gys. its was our top secret plan but you spoil it all" shouted Kiran.
"Kid, dont forget we are here for some purpose and not for party" Khushi warned.
"Actually Di, I want to introduce Nikhil Raizada to my friends. So I planed this. If you dont like this then I will follow your word. How can I disobey my Di's word" Kiran started her melo drama once  again.
"Not again kid. I dont have time for your drama today, So Mr.Raizada where is Payal jiji" Khushi turned the topic.
"Your melo drama not worked this time" Varun murmured near kiran ears with teasing smile.
"She in the room. I will let her know about this" Saying that Arthi move out to call her bahu.
"Hey Kiran you can Introduce Niki to your friends now also even you can introduce us too, am I right Aru" Confirmed Akash.
"Why not bhai" Arnav replied who's eyes only on Khushi and seeking the chance to have word with her alone.
"Cool then. Nikhil they are Varun, Sam. Neha and Preeti. My best buddies. They are with us from the starting of our business more then employees they are part of our small family. and you four monkeys Listen they are Raizada brothers Akash Arnav and Nikhil. Niki is become my best friend in short time and She is Anjali Raizada my favourite writer" Kiran happily and in funny manner introduce each other.
"Done with introduction part kid then go with Varun and manage the arrangements. and Preeti and Neha go check the meanu for the lunch for the guests.  Sam will stay with me. Am I clear." Khushi give clear cut order.
"Yes Happiness" saying that all move out to respective works.
"Bhabi is here bhai. now you can leave for your spa treatment." Informed Arnav looking at stairs.
Seeing the couple ready to move out Khushi put on the microphone on her ears "Ask driver to start the car and ask him to when to go for pick up them, over and out" Khushi cut the call.
"Aru and Niki will be here for any help" Confirmed Akash before moving out along with Payal.
"That Ok Mr. Raizada. Enjoy your beautiful day both of you" Khushi replied with beatiful smile.
"Khushi, I want to talk to you. Can we" Requested Arnav.
"Its something related today's decoration, you can discuss with sam. He will make sure about your preferences" Khushi replied in formal manner.
"You are better in that, Khushi. Its something else which is not related to Bhai's Marriage ceremony" Arnav tried to point out the topic.
"Sorry Raizada, I have to make some important call for engagement ceremony. come with me Sam" Khushi move out from Arnav's sight.
"She is avoiding you Aru, that means she is almost aware about your words" Anjali murmured near Arnav.
"Not almost Di, She is well aware about my feelings" Arnav confirmed.
"You are meeting her after 5 long year. Right Aru" Asked Anjali.
" Yes Di"
"Did you ask forgiveness for your mistake" Enquired Anjali.
"Hahahahaha..ASR and sorry. Not his cup of tea Di" Commented.
"I know that Aman. it is his childhood Problem. He never ever easy with words. When he is angry, Never think about what he is speaking or is his words hurting anyone. When ever he hurt me or anyone in our family in childhood.  He never ever said sorry but He always make us see that he is guilty for his deed in action like Sometime hugging us.  when ever show stubborn to mom and hurt her,  when he realize his mistake he just hug her and kiss on mom's cheeks. All those were cute but now he sould learn to say sorry and more important thing keep aside his ego. Because love does not required ego, on the other hand Action and words equally required" completed Anjali.
"I get your point Di, it may not cup of tea for ASR. For Arnav his feelings are more important than anything, For that he can scarify anything. Let me go and meet queen of my heart" Saying that Arnav followed Khushi's way.
"whats going on here Anju" came voice from behind.
" ohh mom, you scared me. Anyways leave all that. The decroting people informed us to stay in living room so that they can decorat each and every croner of the mahal without any distrubness. So I will bring whole jewellery sets to choose for today's function for everyone along with others things too" saying that Anjali move out to avoid the main topic of trio discussion.
Morning Turn to afternoon. All are so busy with arrangements for the functions.  In between Arnav tried many times to talk to Khushi. But Khushi smartly avoided it. whole family sitting in living Area discussing on some topic with Kiran. But their topic distrub with ring on Kiran's Mobile.
"Indian number, oh my god. Kiran you gone" Kiran murmured to herself.
"Kiran,  what happened.  You are looking pale. and why not picking up the call dear" Nikhil enquired.
"Nothing Niki. Kiran be  ready to face it. Dont worry everything will be okay" Kiran murmured to herself while picking the call.
"Hi. How are you. Why are you using your indian number now. You are in UK. right" asked Kiran in one breath.
"WHAATTTTT. NO WAY" shouted Kiran making every one in shock.
********other side of phone
"Why you are shouting at me. I just made her agree because I wanted to make my dream come true." replied Kiran on phone.
********other side of phone
"No. we just postpond the plan. we will go after 2 weeks for the trip. Anyways leave all where are you now"
********other side of phone
"WHERERR???? dont say you are talking about the house which is looking like golden palace. which is known as Sheeshamahal" Kiran confirmed what she heard from other side.
********other side of phone
"Margayeee Kiran" Kiran said loud enough to heard by every family members after cutting the call.
Hearing Kiran shout, Khushi made way towards her Kid but in between blocked by Arnav before she reach living room. Took her to near piller covering them from other's eyes.
"What the hell wrong with you Raizada. Leave my hand" Khushi shouted.
"From when I am trying to talk to you. But you are not giving me a chance" Arnav replied.
"Missed chance never gona get back Raizada" Khushi replied.
"Why can't you call me Arnav"
"oh god Raizada, why can't you understand that I dont want to any kind of personal relationship with you. I am doing this wedding planning because of my kid"
"I agree what I did is unforgivable and any damn explaination not justify my did. So dont want explain my side too. I am guilty for what I did. I am whole heartly asking forgiveness for my I did. I am sorry Khushi"
"First thing its Miss Gupta for you. I dont need any explanation from you and not even sorry. If your whole heart sorry does not reach other person heart, How can that person forgive you. Unfortunately I dont have any heart and reaching my heart is something impossible." saying that Khushi tried to move only to block by Arnav putting hand on either side of Khushi.
"I will make sure my heartly sorry and Love reach your heart soon. If your heart away from you, I will bring back that heart at right place that is in my heart., Do yo get me Miss Gupta" Arnav explained in very husky voice with eye contact which made them lost in each other.
on the living room.
"what happened, why you are looking tensed" enquired Anjali looking at Kiran who is murmuring something.
"Nothing Anjali ji, there are 2 more people in our life. I took the decision of postponed the trip without including them. They are angry on me because my di informed them that I was behind this and that is truth too" Kiran explained.
"Dont worry, I will talk to them. Even Akash will talk. They will understand it. first Dial their number" asked Anjali.
"No need to call them Di, unfortunately or fortunately they are outside the get of Sheeshamahal. Any moment they reach here and My Di is unaware about their visit. Even I was unaware about this still I got the call. First they will kill me and Di's anger will reach so high. Kiran escape dear if you want to save your life from the storm" Kiran explained first 2 line and then murmured to herself try to move but it was little late. Her forwarded step stoped with a known cute voice.

"MOM"

Love you
Nightangle.