Part 37

Not taking another second Nikhil took Kiran and left for practise.
"Anju, What an act, you are hiding the real reason of this jody making play well under your innocent look" Dadi murmured near her grand daughter.
"Mamu, me part in it na" the cute voice asked only to get reply from Anjali.
"Why wont baby, We 3 will host the sangeet. Am I right Mr. Shyam"
"Ofcourse Miss Anjali. Come Krrish lets practise for that" Saying that Syam picked up Krrish and move towards the balcony followed by Anjali with paper and pen after giving evil smile to Dadi.
"So Kiran this song is perfect for us, what says" Nikhil put on his suggestion.
"Good choice, I love to shake leg on this song" replied Kiran.
On the other room
"Akash its my sangeet and dont act moody or typical business men. I am warning you"
"Okay my dear, I will follow yours words and now select song fast"
"This will be our song and its cute and simple"
"whatever, Khushi informed that choreographer team will end here with in few hours so be ready with everything"  Akash informed and move out to make some urgent call before starting any practise. He can't risk his business for sangeet and also can't take His love lady for granted so best way to complete his work and give rightful time to her.

"Raizada,  Why can't you deny your sister for this" Khushi asked and got Answer  which was she expected some whever.
"Miss Khushi Gupta, how can you think Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada leave the cance to with you. So be good girl select song for us."
" I am not gonna do that, you only select and inform me when Choreographer come. I have other works too as a wedding planner" Saying that Khushi moved out.
Arnav (POV) You are perfect piece for Raizada. The toughest nut to crack.
On the other hand.
Shyam was busy with Anjali.
"So. Mr.Shyam...
"please cut of this"
"What???"
"can you call me Shyam. just Shyam"
" okay but there is a condition"
"What is it"
"Be my friend. I hardly have  any friends so"
"Pleasure is mine, Rani Sahiba"
"What you called me Shyam ji" Anjali asked in shock.
"I am sorry, if it hurt you but it come up in my mouth. If this made you uncomfortable then please forgive me".
"Its okay, You can call me that when we are alone okay. I don't want other family member know about it"
"As you wish Rani Sahiba"
Both smiled at each other. Which was notice by two people.....

"I am seeing my old Anju, Ma. She is having happiness in her eyes. May be Akash Bring happiness in the form Of Khushi.  This wedding preparation giving smile on my daughter lips. I am happy" Said Arthi who witness the happiness of her daughter along with her mother.
"Yes betiya, kisi ka nazar na lage" replied her mother and leave from there.

"Hey, I want meet Happiness. My name is Jia Sanon, choreographer  from Star Danace Academy."
"Come with me Ma'am" One of the employee invite the choreographer inside Sheesha mahal.

"Who are they Varun." asked Kiran.
"Choreographers and team. I think now you can deal with them. I have to set up lighting all on stage" replied  Varun left from there.
"So you are from star dance academy. I here lots about your academy that is the reason I prefered your team. I hope you can manage to choreograph almost 20 performance it will be after 2 days and I know its such a short period. Some of the participants will have less time too" Informed Kiran.
"I am happy,  you prefer us. And we will manage with time and I know you all will cooperate with us. My name is Jia Sanon, It is pure pleasure to work for Rays of Happiness. And lucky to meet you Happiness." replied Jia.

"Nice to meet you Jia, but I am not Happiness. I am happiness's Happiness" Kiran confused Jia with naughty smile.
"What you mean by that" asked Jia.

"She is my Sister Rays. Miss Jia Sanon" Came voice from behind.
Jia turned looked at the person with little shock and Her shocked face again went to shock looking at another one.

Love You
Nightangle