Part 67

As said, destiny played the master card, the game turned once again. She need time to accept the fact on the other hand he need her. The 6th day end with lots of drama.
Arnav looked at the sky filled with stars. The hope is leaving from his hand with passing seconds. There is no whereabouts of 0Khushi, his wife. His mind running on different thoughts. The line of thought broken with the WhatsApp message.

His eyes sparkle with the name reflects on the notification bar. Without wasting time he open the voice message from his dear Wife....
"Sleep is far away from your eyes, I know that. I also gone through so many sleepless nights because of you, With broken heart how can anyone sleep, Right!. The pain, those tears you are answerable for everything Arnav. Your last chance going to end tomorrow Arnav. Before time leave your hand, catch your last chance. I will be there, Where you brutally broken my heart, where I lost those Heart Beats. Good Night. Sleep Arnav. Tomorrow is going to be big day for you" The message end with giving a little hope.

"Aman, be ready at morning we all are leaving for Mumbai. This reunion is stored something" Arnav informed his best friend on call.

"Khushi is in Mumbai!!" Aman confirmed his doubts.
"Yes, she is. Now you sleep and also ask Jia to accompany us"
"Okay Arnav"
Arnav Aman and Jia took early morning flight to Mumbai. Informing the family regarding reunion. On the other hand Yash catch flight for Lucknow.

"Shyam ji, its my wish. Please come with me. Once we return back we will inform our family about us" Anjali Requested on phone.
"But, Ranisaheba so of sudden, How come this plan. Khushi also not here and Kidd and Kirrsh alone at home."
"Please Shyam ji, We will leave by evening and tomorrow evening we will fly back from there. Don't say no please"

Without any other option he said yes to her demand. And informed Kiran about his visit on Lucknow hiding the person accompanying him.

Arnav and team reached Mumbai at Aftroon. Aman forced Arnav to stay at some hotel before going directly to college at mid day as the reunion is keep at evening only.

Arnav mind traveling towards different directions with thoughts.
"Jia, Why you are not aware about this reunion. You were the host last time. Still have lots of connection with college management"
"I am also suprised Arnav, it was planned so of sudden and high authority of the college not disclosing the sponsor also. This time college given 1 week holidays for the students for make arrangements for the accommodation for us. This time only some selected x students got the invitation letter but your batch all students got one. Wait a minute"
"Khushi is behind this reunion. She is already played her final card hiding from all" Arnav confirmed Jia's doubt after connecting the dots of game.
"Is she want to take revenge from you the same way" enquired Aman.
"Khushi never going to step so low like me. She can't hurt anyone like I did. Lets see what she stored for me"

Like that day turn to evening and College campus filled with people in short x students of the college. All looked at the decorations which loudly saying it is creation of Happiness. Long lost friends meet with each other and shared their stories and introduced their family.

Arnav eyes looked at here there in search of his wife but eyes stopped at two people which made him angry.

"Why Khushi invited them??"
"All the students of your batch got invitation including Lavanya and Rishib. Don't forget Raizada, Lavanya was the main culprit in her story." Informed Jia the matter of fact.

On the other side.
"Ranisaheba, where we are going. You not yet informed the place. We are in flight and moving to Lucknow but Why and where"
"Shyam ji, you will get to know everything with time so take some rest for now" She replied with smile.
Rest Shyam ji, tomorrow you will the see the real face of everything. Rest for now. Everything going according to my plan. Anjali smiled with her plan on mind.

"Hello Everyone. My whole heart welcome to all to this reunion and I am Lavanya Khyashap and My batch was 20xx . Today' s host.
"I am Rishib, Partner in crime. I meant her partner in hosting."

"Today evening is special because we all are special so there should be something special too"
"You are absolutely right Lavanya, Today there will lots of fun stored of you all and lets go back to our college days. Lets drop our daily day tension of life at croner and enjoy this eve. There will be games and more. We will take you to past. So lets start with some beautiful moments of the college life. Lets look at screen guys there are some beautiful pictures of our college life."

Video start to reavel lots of pics of different functions and sports. Arnav winning with trophy of sport. Khushi with medals of topper and Lavanya being head girl all are in the pics.
The video took them to past, in between Arnav lost in his past where he saw the eyes with tears because of him. Now he looking at every croner of the college in search of those eyes now those belongs to his Wife.

Like that Time moved with lots of fun and game. So many girls try to impress Arnav with their changed look, but his eyes longingly for someone who not yet showed her face at the reunion, which is kept by her.
"So Guys the time is 10.30 so young to say bye. Now start with something good. Lets share some memories of college life. May be some funny memories. So lets start. No one can back off from it, is the rule" Lavanya's announcement bring back Arnav from his lost land.

Lavanya and Rishib move to people with mike. People shared their funny stories and their teenage relationships and More.

"So ASR, would you like to share something." Enquired Lavanya with smirk irritating Arnav to hell.

"Get lost Lavanya" Arnav murmured so that only she can hear.
"So guys, all know that we were dating but Now Raizada is moved on. Do you want to know why he dropped me" Lavanya asked on mike only to get positive reaction from the audience.
"Lavanya dont create scene here" Aman tried to control the situation.
"Some of us may remember, A girl name Khushi Gupta, Who gave Love letter to Him on the farewell day. He made fun of that letter. Which was the funniest moment in his life. Am I Right Raizada. He made fun of her with her so called Behan ji look but Why he dum me..I am not Behan ji type at all, then why. The Answer is he got someone who is more beautiful and sexy than me. So Mr. Raizada why don't you introduce your current girl friend to us. We are eager to meet your beautiful GF," Completed Lavanya Making Arnav angry but he controlled himself from slapping her to avoid creating any scene.
"Lavanya, You not learn anything from your punishment Right. After dropping out from AR and being unwanted model in this industry you are still not change" Arnav words end with another voice.

"Arre, Arnav dont make her scared, here every one wish to see your girl friend. Even media would like share another page 3 article of. Dont be shy Raizada. Introduce your current GF to world" Rishib supported her .

"Even I would like to see your sexy GF, Mr Raizada" The voice come from behind suprising Arnav and other.
The person is standing behind him for whom his eyes searchin and asking him introduce his love to world who is none other than she herself.

Arnav slowly turn to look at his wife to only taken back with the view. Aman and Jia looked at her with shock. Lavanya smirk once again along with smiling Rishib.

"Oh My God, look who is entre at last. Our class topper Khushi Gupta. Wow Miss Gupta, you are still same, People change with time but in your case time change but your still the same the great padaku behan ji. So gys I don't need to introduce her. She is the one who gave letter to Mr Arnav Singh Raizada." Lavanya with her words move towards Khushi all the while Arnav eyes looked at Khushi and her look. Her hazel eyes covered with the old specks, over loose dress and oily hair in braid. Her look taken him back to the past.
"So Khushi Ji, you are at correct time because your once upon wala love going to introduce his love to world. Am I right Raizada" Rishib supported Lavanya." Some one please give him a mike so that he can disclose his gf name"
Khushi took Mike from Lavanya and move towards Arnav. All the way her eyes stayed at his shocked eyes.
"All are waiting Raizada, Introduce your GF to the world" Khushi said while giving him mike and looked Challenging him.
"I can't introduce my gf, because I don't have" Arnav word shocked Aman and Jia, Lavanya and Rishib too in the list.
Khushi looked at him and give him a winning smiled "Look matter in love Raizada, after all" Giving her last words she turn to walk back..

Love You
Nightangle