Part 69

He looked at her eyes, then at his hand on her chest where her heart beating is faster than the breath she is taking. Just like his heart beats. That when he notice her saree which designed by him, Dropped jacket on the floor. The same saree which he asked her to wear when she accept  him. He looked at her eyes for confirming his dream.
Slowly Khushi moved her lips near his left ear and murmured  "My Heart Beats are back, You won the challenge making me looser, You prove your love. Happy valentine's day  my Love"  Saying that She give sweet bite on his ear, moved back to look at his shocked face.

He touched his ear, and looked at the eyes which is filled with mischievous. "I Love you Arnav" Her words brought back Arnav from his dream land to real land which is beautiful as dream.
"You love me.... your heart beats....you forgive me" He murmured for confirming his doubts...
"Yes, YEs,  YES RAIZADA"
"My Khushi, loves me" Saying that he moved his hand take her in his arm but stopped at mid with his word of touching her. He promised her, He will touch her when she herself ask for the same.

Khushi looked at his hand and then at his eyes, which showed her the past promise. She looked at his eyes move towards his arms willingly " You have the right to touch me, only you have"
The warm hug give them the assurance of togetherness. They felt world in their arms. Happiness is overloaded after storm of sadness.

Arnav come out from the hug and looked at the beauty in his arms.Their eyes sparkled with love for each other. His hand moved to cup her face in it. His eyes roamed at her face ending at the pink lips which inviting him to take. Not giving another thought he moved his lips to capture her lips. She slowly closed her eyes giving him permission to kiss her. Locked lips give them the another meaning of love, The kiss of love. He pressed her more into him. Her hand moved towards his chest, His hands hold her tightly deeping the new formed beautiful kiss. The burning desire gave His hands to move towards her smooth back, he slowly open the first dori of the designer blouse and and move towards second, open it without giving any another second. Cool wind touched her bare back which made her realize the gravity of his desire for her. She come out from his arm and looked at him with shock. The movement of Khushi from his arms brought back his mind from the desire. Looked at the  shocked face.

"So you wanted this from Me Raizada.???"
"Khushi, Listen"
"What is left to Listen. You showed me what you wanted" All the while she kept her hand on her chest to avoid the blouse to fall.

"I am...I am sorry. I just lost my control but that does not mean that I only need physical with you. I need you Khushi. Please dont go away like that. I won't touch you in that way till you want but please stay in my life" Arnav tried to explain to not create another complications in their newly found love. In between clearing out, he fail to notice someone eyes.  His words stopped with giggling sound. He looked at the source, only to get another shock.

"Look at your face Raizada, worth to watch" She Commented while laughing.

"So you are playing with Me"
"I think, yes"
"You are pulling my legs and laughing at it, not Right. You know"
"Only I have the Right to do So, After all I am your Wife"
"Ohhh, then let me show you husband Right also, Mrs Raizada" He replied adding smirk in it.
"Wh..at...What you mean" Khushi enquired him, who just closed the door securely.
"Raizada, stay there..." She stopped her words when she hit with bed and looked at the bed and then at Arnav who is moving towards her with predictor steps while removing his coat.
"Its Arnav for you, Wify"
"Whatev"  She stopped her  words when she felt her lips is touched with a finger.
"Let Me love you in every way Khushi  tonight "
"I am yours, mark me yours" Saying that she closed her eyes with in a second she fell in bed along with Arnav.
He started his mission with butterfly kisses on her face, his hand removed her pallu of saree and halfly undone blouse. His every move give her new meaning in love but the fantasy world distracted when she felt some kind of pricking pain on her chest. 

"Arnav stop, something pricking on my chest"

"ops, sorry it may be my pendant. Let me remove that"
"First remove your damn shirt hubby"
"Oye, oye my wify is so eager to remove my shirt"
"If you have problem with my eagerness, then I can slow down by delaying it for another one year, What says".
"I lost my control wifey after looking at you in this saree, I can't wait for 1 more year for that" Saying that he eagerly pulled of his shirt making Khushi laugh.
Her smile vanished with the pendant on his chain. The pendant designed like sun with royal symbol in it. Her eyes focused on his pendant. She moved her hand slowly towards it making Arnav confused with her sudden change of emotion.
"This pendant"
"Dadu's gift for their grandchildrens, its special because its not a mere pendant. Its a key to my Dadu's locker at Sheeshamahal. The key open by arranging our birth Year, Month and date  behind the pendant" Saying that he showed the rolling  numbers behind the pendant and how its work.
"Arnav, lets go back to Delhi" She said pushing him a side and get up from the bed and started arrange her Saree and blouse properly all the while Arnav confused Eyes followed her.

He also get up from the bed and took hold of his mobile from the table.

"Aman, check the availability of flight for Delhi" Arnav  order his fruend before saying proper hello.

"What happened Arnav, Is everything okay buddy, Did you  saw Khushi."
"Aman I will let you know, first check the status of flight, we have to fly as soon as possible."
"Okay, give few minutes"
Arnav, cut the call and looked at Khushi, who is back facing him and her gesture saying, she is in some sort of tension.  To earse her tension he moved towards her, gave a warm hug from behind. Dissolving her in him along with her pain.

"I stopped you in between our...our"
"Intimacy."
"yes, you not questioned me for that, Why??"
"I understand you" His simple reply shown her the depth of  his love.
"I know jaan, You are in some kind of Pain. I don't force you to tell me but I wish to share those pain so that it will reduce "
She turn back to face him, looked at his understanding eyes. Her soulmate who is connected with her heart. She pushed herself into him in a tight hug. He happily hold her in his arm while her eyes start to wet with hot tears. "Arnav, I love you , Never leave my hand. Be with me in every situation , will you??"

"Without Khushi there is no existence of Arnav. I will be with you in your every steps. Now please stop crying jaan"..
"Let me Arnav, for being Strong, I hide my tears from the World. I think , its time to let go of my tears along with those hidden secrets."
"What you mean Khushi"
"Check with Aman about our tickets and ask him book tickets for us. You will get to know everything on time. give me sometime"

Love You
Nightangle