Part 49

At Anjali's room.
"Why you called us, Anju" Asked Dadi.
"I want to discuss some important points with you all especially with you Adrash"
"Before discussing anything, I want to know your plan Anju" Asked Adrash.
"I will, but before that make sure You are staying away from Khushi. Other wise You will face the hell because Arnav is in love with her I hope You know what he can do" informed Anjali.
"What??? and you let him love that girl who is sister of that person who cheated on you." enquired Adrash.
"That is part of my plan Adrash, so Chill" Replied Anjali.
"what is your plan Anju, even I want to Know the full plan" asked Dadi.
"Plan is so simple, making Shyam to fall for me in true sense not like before and I am on the way to that, on the same time Arnav and Khushi and Kiran and Nikhil being in relation. Nikhil and Kiran already confessed their love."
"What you mean by it. Making Shyam fall for you" asked angry Adrash.
"Adrash let me complete first, I want to give him the same pain which he gave me.  When he start to truly fall for me, I will make such a scenario where whole world see he is cheating on me, even he will be unaware about the game which I will play. He will be in my trap and end up in being cheater in love. He will be hurt with the game, I am sure. adding it, Other pain. that is " How can my brothers be in relation with those girls who are sisters of that person who chated their Di. I will make sure my brother choose me over their love. Even mom support me as her ladali daughter will go through heart break once again" Anjali explained plan with evil smile on lips.
"Now I can say, you are my grand daughter" Comment came from Dadi.
"After,  all your plan done, what will be next" asked Adrash.
"I know, what is in your mind, I will give you the answer when the right time come" replied Anjali.
"what is Yash role in it" asked Di.

"The closeness between me and Yash is making Shyam jealous, its good sign. I will use it. One more thing I just wanted know whether shyam recognize Yash or not. Till what extant he will play this forgetting game, let me see that" saying Anjali move out followed by Yash
"Why I feeling, the plan is not complete" Asked Yash.
"The plan you will know when it complete and one more thing that won't be happy ending. The game played on me resulted in death of My baby. The women in me can forgive and forget that person who played with me but The mother who lost her baby, never gonna forget that and The pain only end with death of that person. I need you to support me in this. I don't have anyone to trust with it other than you"
"I  will stand for you as a strong pillar Anju"
Next day Evening.
"Hey Shyam ji" Anjali call out a loud.
"Rani sahiba, what are you doing here?? " asked confused Shyam.
"Actually, I accompanying Yash, He don't have any kind of traditional wear for tomorrow so we are here for shopping at this mall. Wait a minute what are you doing here, and you are not coming my home also??" Enquired Anjali.
"Nothing like that, Actually Krrish love animated movies so thought to watch a movie with baby. And coming to your place, when we accompany Khushi, she always end up worrying about us so better is staying at home till her work complete." Shyam replied with smile but his smile vanished looking at the person.
"Hey Shyam, I hope You remember me" Yash come into the pictures.
"Yes ofcourse Anju's best friend" saying that Shyam give fake smile which well noticed by Anjali.
"Hey Where is Krrish Shyam ji??" asked Anjali.
"He is at kids Zone play area, I just come to book ticket leaving him there. Now I think I should leave before show become houseful" Saying that Shyam tried to move out from uncomfortable situation.

"Shyam if don't mind, would you help Yash in selecting traditional wear I will collect the ticket" Anjali requested.
"Actually Krrish is alone, so I have to move fast" Shyam again tried move.
"Don't worry till that time I will accompany Krrish. Don't say no now. I will be With Krrish, after you done with shopping call me" saying that Anjali move out.
"So chale Shyam??" asked Yash.
"Yaa..Sure" replied Shyam without having other option.
"Shyam, why are you avoiding Anjali" asked Yash while checking out the traditional wear.
"No..I meant why should I avoid her??" said Shyam.
"You know what, Anju and Me know each other since long time. So I know her and her feelings. she is non stop talking about you only, some time its irritates too. It was not easy for me to become her friend but you did it in short time. " Yash informed.
"Where this topic going, you are trying to say that I should stay away from her as you are feeling some insecurity towards our friendship" Shyam asked.
"Ohh cool boss, I am not feeling any insecurities towards it, but Anju feeling that, you are avoiding her since I landed here. She find nice person in you and want to be part in your life" Yash explained.
"What you mean???" Shyam again questioned.

Love you
Nightangle