Part 78

Is everything ready bitya"
"Yes Dadi, Everything is ready. Its behind the temple. Near cliff. The best place for my marriage and revenge. With fake pandit"
Dadi looked at her with confused eyes with unknow fear reaching her heart. The past is still fresh.
"So lets move Anju,." Aadrash took the lead.

At Car.
"Kaka, how much more time it will take to reach" Khushi enquired.
"May be half hour time bitya but that temple is not in condition to visit"
"What you mean" Enquired Arnav.
"Increased death on cliff area made people believe that the temple stand for bad omens. So Stopped going there. Slowly Slowly it become isolated place" Driver replied making the passenger more worried.
" Arnav, everything thing will be fine..." Her words cut off with mobile rings.
"Say, kidd. Did you reach hospital "
"Reached but its too late. I think" Kiran replied.
"What you mean??"
"Di, Nishali di escaped from hospital. She used washroom window to jump off. Doctor is saying her body is not yet fit and fine fully. We checked the CCTV footage Where its clearly showing she took someone bike from the Parking and she is in hospital dress."
"I think, I know where she is going"
"Where Di??"
"The Temple, where she last met her dear Friend. She is going there to search for him, to save him unknown to her the time is changed. I hope she reach there safe and sound. I can't loose her Kid. I consider her as my bhabi and loved her and now when I know what she meant to Bhai, how can I bear the pain Kid" Khushi voice filled with so much pain.

On the temple.
"Pandit Ji, please start with the rituals" Saying that Anjali took place near Her groom who is waiting for her since so long. The two devil mind stand beside them. The mantras spilled out and echoed in air. Anjali smartly hide her Gun.

As per pandit words, Shyam put mangalsutra and vermillion on Anjali. Everything going as per their cruel plan. The half finished marriage, the running time. The family members pain and worry. The situation is not less than any war between broder. The war between love for love.
They stood holding eachother hand as per pandit. The Phreas towards death which took place. Shyam with smile took his step forward to first phera followed by Anjali..The mantras of death kept ringing every where.
Like that four Phera end with Anjali over taking for coming next three phera. The six phera completed without any distraction. The Seventh Phera, Anjali forwarded her step to move shocking Dadi and Aadrash.
But she took back her step making them happy, that their plan is reached its time. On the other side Khushi along with Arnav and Krrish reached temple. Without waiting for any other second they claimed the steps and reached temple. The temples is more like haunted then temple. There eyes moved from here and there in search of their siblings.
On the other side Anjali took out her Gun aimed at shyam, The evil smirk she passed to her Dadi and Aadrash. Shyam on Gun point made them Happy. The scene unfolded front of Khushi, Arnav Krrish. Khushi and Arnav looked at their respective siblings. One holding Gun and other is at Gun point. The Situation created by two devil mind standing beside them and Laughing.

Before Khushi voice out to stop, something changed and confused everyone.
The Gun point aim changed towards Dadi.

"What...What are you doing Anju" Dadi stammered with each words.
"What I am doing Dadi?? You want to see What I am doing" Saying that Anjali took Shyam Hand and took her step forwarded to completethe last phera after giving approval to continue the mantras to Pandit. She took the last phera with Shyam making Dadi and Aadrash at Gun point. Dadi and Aadrash looked at the eachother due to turned table not knowing how, Even Khushi and Arnav in the same boat of thoughts which is disturb by the announcement.
"Vivah sapan hua, aaj se aap log pati Patni hue" Pandit announced the good news.
"Shyam ji, I think My Dadi and her dear Aadrash is in shock" More than Anjali's words Shyam's action shocked everyone. He moved behind Anjali hold the Gun along with her hand aiming Dadi.

Arnav and Khushi looked at eachother with totally confusion about the scene. what is going on, what to do?? all that are the questions runing in both the minds. But their doubt start to fade away with Anjali's disclosure.
"Let me clear your shock first Dadi. We will start from start. What says"

Love You
Nightangle.