Part 32

"So beautiful " Arnav murmured  without caring the surrounding.
"What you said Arnav" Enquired  confused  shyam.
"I meant the decorations  which is done by your sisters"
"They are best in their profession" Said Shyam with pride for his sisters.
"So all are gether, can we move towards the venue now"  Asked Kiran.
"Yes, we can move, right Mr.Akash" Confirmed Khushi
"if everything  is ready then we can"  informed Akash.

"Okay" saying that Khushi order something  in phone with in a minute red light arrow appeared on the side wall.
"So we have to follow this arrow, am i right Khushi" asked Payal.

"Yes Jiji, now groom and bride lets start moving and we all follow you two" Khushi confirmed

All the guest and family members  followed bride and groom which end the outside stairs which leading to the terrace from out. which is decorated with white flowers and fairy lights.
payal and Akash took step towards the terrace  followed by others. And opened the door which also decorated  with same flowers and look at the view with wonder.

Akash and Payal took first step towards the stage looking at each and every where.
"This so beautiful" One of the guest commented.
"its awsome" one of the teenage girl commented along with her friends.
"Oh my god, Kiran. Am I dreaming or I am in" said Nikhil.
"Its wonderful, but the blue print which we saw was different " Asked Anjali.
"Actually  Jiji, last moment asked us to change the theme and first blue print was prepared  with preferences of Payal jiji's wish but later she asked Khushi di to change the theme and asked Di to arrange everything  according di's preferences" completed Kiran.
"Its says, Jodis are made in heaven and Khushi actually  made heaven  in this earth" Informed Anjali.
"My Di is best in everything" replied Kiran.
The ground covered  with fog and the chairs and tables are made up of pure white could and stage is made with cloud and there is mini creation  of palace  with golden and white made making just like enternce of heaven.
'"we know that, that is why I choose her" Arnav spell out loud  only to stop my Khushi's glare who came next them.
"I meant as a wedding planner" Completed  Arnav.
"Anjali ji you all can  start with ceremony  and rings are arranged on the taal."Khushi informed and move to check other arrangements.

All gethered and Payal and Akash Exchange their beautiful  platinum  ring. Happiness  spread everywhere with smile on face and hands being busy on clapping.
"Hey Raizada, I was searching for you"
The words from his loves mouth leave him speachless and stare at her with shock of knowing she is searching for him.
"Where were we, you was saying some thing at afternoon. I missed out because of my little  champ entery" Khushi asked with her never leaving smirk on her lips.
Her Enquire made something not right at place his mind murmured. He knew she is upto something and those words will be hurtful
"Let me remind you, You were saying about bringing back my heart at right place" Khushi words give him hint of something wrong on the way so he just prefer to mute for a minute.
"Now you dont want to bring back my heart at right place after knowing I am single mother. I know the answer of your silence. The great Arnav Singh Raizada, Who prefer girl with her look and he should her first time in every way and after done with your so called interest duming her how can choose a single mother, Right Raizada. I dont like bringing my family in any of my work place but now I am happy that Krrish is here. You wont interferes in my life any more."
Her words formed like sharp knife. Which is stabbing his heart again and again with same force then also he took the option of remain silent  because he know his Khushi gone through so much because of him without her fault. He hide his pain with a smile on his face and called out her name to stop her moving away.
"Khushi"
"How many time I have to tell you Raizada dont take my name"
"Fine sweet heart,  now hear me out clearly and stored in mind. Now I know from where I have to start. First I have to change your mind set for me. May be next few words can help you in that...I Love You to be Mrs. Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada and mother of my son Krrish and many more our future babies" Arnav's confession  turn the table of the game
"I think your are out of your mind Raizada." Saying that Khushi turn to move.
"Leave all that Khushi, tell me what ring you prefer platinum or diamond or pure gold" Arnav enquired not caring about her response
"Thats never going to come and its not easy to become father, for the person like you"
"Future is unpredictable, so let leave upto that only sweet heart"
"Whatever, leave my way Raizada"
"Never ever"
"Raizada dont dare to flirt with me".
"How can I mess with Future Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada"
"Enough, what you thought  your unwanted  sweet voice make me yours. Then you are wrong. I will never be your, because you just attracted to my beauty if it  go away then you leave for some other girl. Am I right. Just like you did in past with your x girlfriends" Saying that Khushi tried to move away but only to stop by Arnav holding her left arm in strong grip.
"You are right, I had many girlfriends  in my past but  I never ever crossed my limit with them. They all used my money and my name with my permission  but I never allowed them to never my heart and bed.  I never thought about love, Marriage or family because I hated those things because of My dad. But all that changed when I meet you. Starting its just time pass to make you mine but I dont know when I fell for You Miss Gupta. I am ready to become joru ka gulam. So be ready to become queen of my heart and rule Arnav Singh Raizada's life with full authorities, I am never answerable to anyone not even my family but I am giving you that right too"  completing his words he moved away leaving shocked and confused Khushi behind.
"No. I will not fall for you once again. I will make sure of it Raizada. History wont repeat" her mind made conclusion.

Love you all
Nightangle