Part 70

"Tell me Aman" Arnav enquired on phone.
"There is ticket available for the flight, but have to reach airport in 1 hours, then only"
"Aman, book the tickets now it self, we are leaving from hostel right now" Arnav ordered.
"We??"
"Me and Khushi, Tell you everything once we reach now, book ticket for us as we are leaving for the airport"
"You carry on, Meet you at Airport," Aman cut call looked at his friends who were filled their mind with lots of question.
"Before you boomer your questions, let me tell you Arnav with Khushi and they are heading to Airport. No idea about other things.
"So why we are here Aman, lets move to Airport"  Lavanya said while moving towards exist.
Airport.
"What the hell Lavanya doing here Aman" Arnav angrily looked at Lavanya.
"I think, my friend need Me, So I am here"
"You are not my friend who only know to hurt people"
"Let me clear your misunderstanding Raizada, I am here for Khushi my friend and about Hurting people that Lavanya died long  back Raizada"
"You and Khushi"
"Yes Arnav, She is my friend. Whatever she said in the function is with my acknowledgement" Confirming that Khushi hug Lavanya shocking Arnav in a way.
"From when??"
"Your buddy will view the past Arnav but now we have catch the flight as it is almost  time.

On the way to flight, Aman entitled Arnav with Khushi-Lavanya's friendship all the  while Khushi eyes shown some kind of pain.
At flight.
"She looking so sad" Commented Lavanya.
"She is, but dont know why. Its good She is sleeping for some time" Replied Arnav looking at Khushi who is sleeping with head on his shoulder.
"I hope, everything will be fine. I am so much happy for you both."  Replid Lavanya.
"Lavanya, I am happy for you too. Now you are coming with us leaving your engagement preparations aside."
"Thanks Arnav, And coming with you all because I want to be with my friends"
"She is Right Arnav, we like to sort out Khushi's problem first then will help our parents in our engagement" confirmed Rishib.
"Vaise Aman, your friends are going to get married"
"I think, I know that Jia" Aman replied without knowing meaning behind her sentence but others get to know the meaning but kept their mouth shut with the glares Jia giving to Aman.  Aman first looked at Jia and then at others. His hilarious look  made others laugh at him.

"Aman, she indirectly asking you to propose her for marriage. Sorry Jia you stuck wity this dump" Informed Lavanya.
"So my Dancing doll is ready to stuck with me for forever"
"Koi Shak, Ever ready to become yours"
Like that with little noke joke and lovely dovey moments and some kind of tension all three couples landed Delhi. Took cab to Dreams, Khushi's Home.
They reached home and Khushi directly marched to her room leaving Geeta Maa  who opened the door and Kiran who is rubbing her eyes to clear out her sleep and Nikhil who come out from guest room wiping off his sleep due to the door bell long ring.

"Nannav??"
"Niki, What You are doing here"
"I called him, leave all that what happened. You won the challenge or not?? Why My Di is on hurry" Enquired Kiran without giving any break.
"Ya Kidd, we sort out everything between us but something bothering her and she is not telling me anything" Informed Arnav.
"Let me go and check" Informed Kiran.
"I am also coming with you" Informed Arnav while following kiran.
Others took place on sofa at hall and wait to know the real reason behind the silence.  Everyone felt some kind of volcano is going to blast but what is the question left to open.
Kiran Opened the door and looked her dear sister who is searching something in  drawers.
"What you are searching Di"
"WHERE IS MY LOKER KEYS"
"Oh that, I kept that in your office room actually Krrish was searching something in your drawers and he got those keys but I took that from him and kept in your office rooom" Kiran explained but failed to notice the anger in the eyes of her sister.
"GO AND GET THE KEYS FAST, KIRAN" Khushi is ordered shocked Kiran and She called her name instead of Kidd. Kiran realized  something is very wrong and her Di is not in the state of sane.

Kiran run towards office room to get the keys and khushi sit on the bed hiding her face in palm.
"Khushi, you okay"
"Arnav, everything going to fine na??" Her cry filled question made him move towards her and sit near her holding her in his arms.
"Khushi, baby share your pain with me na atleast. Your this looking killin..".
His words cut with entry of Kiran with keys along with his friends and brother. Khushi move out from Arnav arm and move towards Kiran and took the keyes. She took baby steps towards the cupboard  and open it. making her hanging dress aside she revealed the hidden locker which she open with the key in slow motion all the time her eyes filled with fresh tears. She is going to open biggest truth of her life. She opened the locker and then put the password to open the secure door of the looker. She put her hand in took out the box out. She looked at it with tears in her eyes. Wipe offing tears she move towards Arnav with her baby steps.  All looked at her with confusion of unknown pain she is going through.

"Krrish" her words confused Arnav first, he looked at her forward hands which holding a wooden box. Keeping aside the confusion he opened the box and looked at the ethnic cloth which is folded neatly he removed that in hand but his eyes stuck with the content left in box. He looked at Khushi whose eyes are down with pain. He kept the cloth on bed and took the left thing in hand and give the clear view to others what it is. Nikhil also move towards Arnav. Its a pendant with broken chain, the same pendant which Khushi saw in her love's neck.
With shaky hand Arnav rotate the numbers and the pendant give the answer to some questions and raised some more questions. He looked at Khushi for answers. But His Khushi is no more standing she is sitting on the floor after seeing the pendant open to Key hidding her face.
"Khushi Speak up" Arnav ordered kneeling down front of her.

Love You
Nightangle