Part 60

"Where were you?? Did you had anything??  " asked Kidd,  while Khushi taking seat beside her.
"Ohhh,  I was behind this house and enjoying the view" Khushi replied.

On the other hand Arnav stayed in the hut for some time as he was in guilt.
The time changed to aftroon everyone took place on dinning table for their meal after they have to leave this beautiful place to continue The journey.  Without fail Arnav took place near Khushi annoying Shyam.  Kiran and Nikhil totally ignored it and enjoyed their company. In between the lunch Arnav hand give smooth touches to Khushi in the name of passing dishes and beverages.  The felt of touch added fuel in Khushi's Mind and Arnav felt electric shock at a time. But his play mood stopped when his hand unknowingly touched her chest.  All were busy at their meal no one noticed the angry face of Khushi and Shocked face Arnav and the incident.

Without taking another second,  Khushi get up from her seat taking hold of Arnav hand.  She just excused herself and moved from there hiding her anger behind the mask.
Khushi walked towards her room holding his hand.  In between Arnav tried so many time to apologize and explain it was not purposely done.  But Khushi not give any ear to his pleads.  Pulled him in her room in the house and closed it.  Then only Arnav notice the beautiful room inside the tree. The looked classy and very luxurious with every facilities.  But his eyes roaming end at Khushi.  His eyes moved towards her moving hand. Her hand movement give shock to him.

"Khushi,  what the hell are you doing,  stop it right now" Arnav shouted.

"What happened Raizada. You wanted this only from me na.  Now complete your desire."  She replied while opening her shirt button.

"Khushi stop it.  Its by mistakely happend"
"Raizada I dont need your explanation.  Just finish of this game and move out from my life.  I know you wanted my body from the time of our met at my office.  I am submitting myself to you as I don't Wish to drags this play anymore" Saying that she put off her shirt and looked at Arnav eyes,  which stayed at her eyes only.

Her words are sharp arrows which hitting his heart with full force,  But his eyes stayed at her eyes as those eyes are saying different story then her lips.  It does not take more time to understand the intension behind her words. He deciside to counter attack her plan in her way.  He took each step towards her with words.

"So Khushi ready to give up her moral and values. For what???  Winning against me". He placed His hand on her cheeks.  "I love you,  more over that you love me. I know that,  I am happy that you have so much trust on me that I won't do anything to you without your will,  if you stand nothing on you too.  Hai na????  Your this plan is only to hurt Me. You thought I will move out from your life if you hurt me with your words,  love. Khushi I love you the same way you love me and your eyes Never ever able to see me in hurt. If you are planning to hurt me then it will hurt you too. "

Her eyes dropped the tear drops.  What a girl needed in her life.???   An understanding life partner,  Who understand her unsaid words.  She having that life partner front of her. Is she ready to give him a chance and forgive him for his deeds. Her thoughts line broken when she felt her half nude body is covering with her shirt by Arnav. Without saying any thing he placed a small kiss on her forehead.
"I promise you khushi,  this is last time I am touching you.  I won't touch you till that time when you yourself ask me to touch you with love. That time your eyes and lips feelings match and your heart start to beats Once again for me.  That time there wont be any play or plan,  it will be just our love" saying that Arnav move out wiping her tears.

Every one got ready to leave the place in bus expect Khushi,  who asked few minutes to stay in this place alone.
"Beta,  ready to leave??" Asked Vasundhara looking at lost Khushi.
"Yes,  have to leave."
"He loves you!!!" It was stament from Vasundhara which bring back khushi from her lost land. "You can't ignore the fact that you also love him.  If anyone is in your life then It always be Arnav,  am I right? .  Your first love beta.  I don't Know what happened between you both in past.  Let's go of the past and move on beta. Give him a chance"
"I give and I am not tagging with my past"
"Really Khushi,  I can't see such chance here.  I am noticing you both from the time you entered here.  I don't know what you consider me but for me you are my own daughter,  I can read you. Her I can only see you are punishing him with your mind plan and plot for hurting you and breaking your heart. "
"I considered you as my family only,  there is no doubt in it.  The past had hurt Me because of My look,  if my this look change then again I have to go through the same pain.  The fear filled heart how can love him,  vasu maa???.
"So problem is there.  Running away from problem never gonna solve anything.  If you give him chance then let him do anything to bring back your love in Your heart. Don't stop him with your plan,  beta.  Because I want my daughter happiness.  The problem is trusting on his love,  for that you have to test him rather than punishing him.  Check till what extent he can go for you.  One more thing khushi,  Krrish need father warm and Arnav will be good father for him.  looking at Arnav who is totally trying to bond up with your son who totally angery on him just like you. Think about it beta"

"Yes,  I will think about your words.  Time to leave Vasumaa.  Take Care" Saying that Khushi hugged her left from there to join everyone in bus.

After the unwanted scene The journey went in silent.  Where Arnav pretend to busy and Khushi totally lost in her stunt.  Other side Kiran and Nikhil and Aman Jia buried themselves in games and all.  Like that Journey ended for them at Khushi's mansion.
The mansion beautified with modern and traditional touch.  The eye catching mansion tagged with the name of Dreamz. 
"Kidd,  its time to say good night and bye to your friends.  And You guys are going home by this bus only.  Driver will drop you all as I already given the foot way to your homes.  Thanks for your great support and team work scarifing your leaves so Tommorow You guys are taking leave and after that we have to concentrate on our big deal.  Am I clear.  Love you all and good night' Khushi Informed with smile and gratitude towards her team. All the while Arnav looked at her for Decision for his Request. But his face become dull when her final words of good night and dropping all their respective homes declared.

"So gn Niki.  Call me once you reached.  Bye gys and good night tooo" 

Both sister Move to get down from the bus but Khushi stopped at the exit and looked at the dull face of Arnav. 

Love you
Nightangle