Part 19

"if you all done with your drama can we move back home" come Dadi's voice from behind making others to turn.

"So lets move all, we have to arrange so many things for engagement" informed Anjali  and moved from their along with others expect Arnav and Kushi who were the last one to move from backyard.
"I heard Bride sister is Adi Gharwali system. Means you are.." Arnav word incomplete words stop Kushi on her track.
"Yes Mr.Raizada, Adi Gharwali but it applicable only for groom not to groom brother" replied Kushi.
"Never mind, because Groom brother want bride's sister as a full Gharwali in every way"
"If that bride's sister became behan ji type once again, once again history repeat with one change the audience would be family members instead of college mates, am I right Raizada. But I will never give you that chance. Not even in your dreams" Kushi replied and move out from there to join her sister.
"I know Kushi, I insulted your love for me and today I know value of your love. May be starting your new look attracted me but today your strong spirit took my heart. Your pain made pain in my heart. This Rude Raizada fall for you Miss Strong Gupta. First I wanted to make you fall for me but I only fall in that trap..Now I love this trap of love. Arnav thought to himself and moved to join his family member.
*On Kushi Car*
"Di, Me and Nikil arranged everything according to your plan and you know what Mr.Akdoo Singh Raizada itna be bura nahi hai. He helped us alot" Completed Kiran.
"Kidd, why you are giving names to them. Respect your elders kidd. I dont want my kidd behave like this. good and I am happy you learning everything about our wrok" Kushi replied.
"Raizada family is so nice na Di. I never felt this kind of affection towards any other family for whom we wroked."

"They are, but dont forget we are wedding planner and after this wedding we have to go back" replied  Kushi.

"I forget to ask you, did you told him because of me our picnic plan postpond, I got call from him and he is angry on me" asked Kiran.
"What you think Kidd" Counter questioned Kushi.
"You cant lie to him, so its my turn to make him cool down. You know what di.. I am magic which can make anyone forget themselves" Replied Kiran in cool way.
"You are watching too much drama my drama Queen" replied Kushi shaking her head with her baby sister's nauntki.

*At Sheeshamahal*
"Whats going on Aru" come voice from behind.
"Ohhhh di, what you are doing here"Asked Nikil coming out from initial shock.
"I think question was ask by me first so expect answer from you two" Replied Anjali.
"Nothing. Nothing at all" said Arnav.
"Ohhhh Nothing, then tell me what is meaning of nothing. I can see that you both are upto something and damn sure Kiran also part of this. From Morning I am noticing you 3 and also Niki getting too much call from Kiran" Asked Curious Anjali.
"Nothing like that Di" Replied Nikhil.
"Niki stop, you cant lie to di. She also Raizada she have her own way to know the truth." replied Arnav.
"I am waiting" said Anjali.
"Di we are planning party for bhai and Bhabhi and Kiran is helping us and Kiran is my friend now" Nikhil explained every thing and last word with a blush.
"Mom I think, your three bahus reached to your door step, Akash and Payal are Lovely birds, Nikhil and Kiran will be cuty Birds and Last jodi Arnav and Kushi it will be tom jerry show for us" Anjali thought to herself.
"Di are you here" Arnav brought back his di from her thoughs land.
"Yes and nice idea brothers and I love to part of this" replied Anjali.
"Why not di, you are also part of this" replied Nikhil.

"Whats going on here" came voice from behind making the siblings to turn towards the sound.
"Hey Bhabhi what a pleasant surprise" commented Arnav.

Love you
Nightangle