Part 59

Filled with confusion tension and excitement the ride move towards the destination.  Both the buses stopped at the way and one by one everyone get down from the buses and looked at the view with shock.
The place looked so natural and beautiful.  Scenery only imagined in the pictures.  Beautiful lake with clean water which covering large area surrounded by tall trees and different kind of forest flowers adding another colourful beauty in it.  With a distance a house made of bamboos but some unique way that house made. Front side of the house is a stall opened just like dhaba and open area Sitting arrangements made and all the table and chairs are made of furnished wood.  In short A five star dhaba.  Some forgeiner having their breakfast on the dhaba,  along sides of the lake small small tent are made for stay.  Some people doing yoga and some enjoying the morning beauty of the place.  Behind that house a giant tree which branches covering the house rooftop and the house is attached to the tree. All the area surrounded by wall made by bamboo and on it some flower plants hanging.  side of the enterce name plate is hanging with the name HEAVEN.  Really its heaven only.
The first one was Krish who happily run towards the dhaba followed by others. Some mind asked the question whether they will get place to spend some time here.  As answer to their question one aged man appear front of them asked them to follow him. Without questioning him,  all followed him except one.  The beauty of place attracted their eyes that no one notice that person who moved towards different direction.
The man end at the other side of the house show them the lavish area with all required arrangement to stay.  Furnished chairs & tables,  tent and a big dining table with royal look Where fifty people can have food at a time.  All are made in open space without disturbing the nature.
"Before moving in please remove your snadle and shoes and enjoy the feel of nature dear as walking on this grass feel different for sure"  That man informed with smile.

All are settled in their Perfered place.  Where Shyam,  Kiran and Krish one table, Near to that Arnav and Nikhil Along with Jia and Aman took the table.  Then only his eyes realised where is his love gone. Before he open his mouth to enquire about the same,  a female voice Blocked it.
"I hope you had nice journey till here.  please feel free to stay and enjoy the nature for some time.  Yours breakfast will serve soon"
All looked at the old lady,  who is looking beautiful in her old age and Warm in her eyes and her voice proving motherly care.  Its home feeling revolved in all hearts.
"You are aware about our arrival???? " Enquired shyam.
"Yes,  Shyam beta." That man replied with smile.
"You know bhai's name" asked confused Kiran.
"Ofcourse Kiran,  how are you krish" Asked that lady with same smile.
"Vasu Look,  Kid are looking confused at us.  Let us introduce ourself first.  Beta I am Rajveer Singh and she is my wife Vasundhara Singh.  We are taking care of this place" Informed that old man who guided them towards the place"
"This place is not tourist Regular place,  I don't even think there is any website For advance booking and all.  Then how all these foreigner and others are here and above all you are aware about our arrival too" asked confused Nikhil.
"This is not tourist place kids,  this is our home.  At first this place was small accommodation for them who lost the way in this jungles.  As we arranged sign Boards in different parts of the junglee to help lost souls to reach till here and we show them the right way.  After that some of them started to visit here along with their  family and friends.  In that way now forgeiner too start to visit here to enjoy this nature touch.  Here they will enjoy the nature with one condition to not to distrub and destroy the nature with polluting things.  They get homely food with fair price and tent on rent.  We wont advertise of this place  but have phone number which is provided to them who were trustworthy and genuine. We actually don't want destroy this place with economic reason"
"It is a wonderful place" confirmed Kiran " Di,  never fail to surprise us,  hai na bhai. "
" Yes Kidd,  but where is she"  Shyam looked here and there to search for his sister.
"She may be in bus" Informed Kiran.
"Let me go and check then" Arnav informed while trying to move making shyam angry.
"Its okay Arnav,  I will go and check" Shyam tried to stop Arnav.
"So you are Arnav Singh Raizada.  we know you and what you did too,  but she never mention you are Also coming.  Anyways leave all that,  you both don't need to go and check in bus for Khushi bitya.  She is in her room. " Informed Vasundhara while giving angry glare to Arnav.
"WHAT,  HER ROOM??? " shouted Kiran not getting head or tail of the situation,  where this old lady know about them and about her jiju too as that lady angry at him that means Di means someone close to her.  But they were unaware about this place and this couple and Khushi Di having her own room here.
"Bitya rani,  this whole place belongs to your sister.  So owning room in her own  place is not a shocking thing.  Your Di,  hided this place from you all must have any reason.  Day before yesterday Late night only we got the call and confirmation of your arrival. "
"This whole place belongs to Khushi??" Murmured shocked Arnav.
" Yes,  Since so many years. Behind this tree there is small hut with one small living area and kitchen made of woods,  where we both took shelter 3 years back when our own kids abound us from their life.  We livid here for one month having fruits and this lake water.  One fine day A car stopped at this place,  a beautiful girl come out,  First we were confused as hardly anyone come here as it is isolated place.  The moment meeting our Khushi Bitya Was wonderful. First it was shock for Her as uninformed guests in her area without her permission.  After knowing our problem she first arranged food for us and basic facilities to stay here.  Later only she made this house with all the Facilities and natural touch in the home.  It was her idea to open dhaba for those people.  We started it with small level along with time it demand more space so she Brought near area and expand it for them who love to spend Some quality time And appointed so many helper too.  She visit here whenever she get time" Informed Vasundhara looking at her Khushi bitya's family.
"Now please you all have your foods" Requested Ranveer.
"Can we see this house" asked Kiran with curiosity.
"Khushi's Kiran Never need permission from us.  Beta this place belongs to you.  You dont have to ask our permission in this house.  Come with me I will tour you to your home" Informed Vasundhara.
"Kiran,  Shyam and Krish followed along with Nikhil and Arnav Moved towards the home.
They looked at luxury filled house.  Its not less than any five star hotel but from out side it look like small home.  The house just like the Phrase " Never judge the book with it front page,  as they dont know what stored inside the book" All spread different way to look at the house in closer end at one particular room.  All looked at room closely.  The room looked totally different and Unique.  They got the answer as it was room which is inside that gaint tree but its locked and one the door Heavenly Happiness written"
"Is this Di's room?? " 
"Yes beta,  its her room.  Go and chek it out." Confirming that Vasundhara move out.
All entered the room expect Arnav,  who move out from the house and move towards backyard of the house as he felt some One calling him.  Someone need him,  as expected Arnav eyes landed on the figure sitting inside the hut.  His eyes fixed at the tear drops from her eyes which is stayed at particular empty place.
Without thinking anything he move towards her and sit beside her.  She Kept her head on his shoulder without giving any damn to her hate for this particular person.  Her action shocked him first but he composed himself for her.
"My Mom was Seema Oberoi from a rich family where as my dad Shashi Gupta was from orphange,  Same orphanage where I Grown up.  My dad and mom met at the college in Mumbai.  The same college where we studied 5 years back,  I applied for that college because that reason, unaware about the heart break on my way.  They fell in love and had to run away from Mumbai Middle of their college life without completing  as Mom's family came to know about their relation.  They hide in this place away from her family who were ready to kill my dad.  They made this small house and dad start to help the people stuck in road because of car trouble or lost in jungle in return they give him cash.  With that small income they start to spent their life.  Mom never complaint about my dad job and income as she was madly love with my dad and she sacrificed her luxury life.  They married in temple.  In between I came in their life.  Mom always said It was difficulty to giving birth to me as there was no hospital near this place so dad asked help from  one old lady and with that lady help I born here.  This is my birth place.  When I turn 2 they deciside to move to Lucknow as I required proper education and they need proper shelter. With help of orphange People he started his sweet shop on my name.  After settling in Lucknow everything changed.  My mom's family members stopped searching for them as they declared my mom dead for them.  Like that times move and my school days started.  In every vacation we were spent time here.  They kept the name HEAVEN for this place.  They always called this place Heavenly happiness.  Their happiness,  their symbol of love.. Its Me,  Their Khushi. " She spell out her pain which she hide in her heart. "I was 8 when I lost my parents along with my unborn brother/Sister as my Mom told me prior to that nightmare day,  that soon I was going to get little brother or sister. We were happy with that news and went to temple to thank Devimayya.  In return what she gave me,  life long pain of loosing my every one. After that orphange days,  I missed this place. Later When I completed my18 years prior to entering in College,  I found out this place with my little memories Till that time our hut was destroyed but I spent my college vacation here,  informing Shyam Bhai and Kiran that I was staying in hotel.  I remade this hut with my little saving from my part time job.  No one was to close to me at college so no body care about my where about in vacation.   Same college where my mom and dad fell in love,  I was Excited to joining there Just like my dad done  through scholarship but end up the years of studies  with heart break"  All the while her eyes continusly rain with tears.
Arnav felt his heart beating fast and some kind of pain  in it.  His one stupid mistake killed her soul which only got pain in her  life.  His words not come from his mouth as they are on strike for the crime he committed.  His thought broken when he felt his arm empty and looked at Khushi who is back facing him.

"You may think,  why I disclose all this to you,  the Person I hate,  the truth of my life Which is not yet disclose to my bhai and Kidd.... Because I wanted you to realize how much I was hurt that day.  Today You Can feel my pain and I can see that Raizada. Do you think you can erase my pain and make my heart beats once again for you" She looked at his tear filled eyes and wipe off her tears and move out from there.

Love you
Nightangle