Part 75

Anjali come, let me take you to our college canteen" Pooja took Anjali while walking towards canteen.
They settled in one table and looked at classy canteen. Hygiene and mouth watering smell surrounded, what other need other than that

"Let me ordered something for us" Saying that Yash move towards counter.

"Pooja dont mind, Nishali is bossy type but nobody complained against that. Even Principal Sir is not have any problems with her. More over you said Shyam is reserved type but With Nishali he is different person."
"Because She is Nishali. She is bossy I agree but she stand for good thing and fight for good only. Ladali student of Principal sir so he won't mind anything. She choose her friends and that also very rarely. If she consider you as her then she will die for you. Singer of our college. Here every staff  including gate keeper to canteen chef everyone is close to her. She is unique thats the reason she is near to Shyam. Nishali and Shyam met on the first year of their college life. Nishali is totally opposite of Shyam then to their bond of friendship is too strong. Both support each other, She is mischievous one and he is clam. They can't take simple pain on each other. She fight with those dump girl who are behind shyam. She cover him from so called crazy girls especially Sheetal.They fight sometimes but make it out in their way with in no time. May out sider feel they are relationship of love but they in relationship of true friendship. They love, care and protect each with pure friendship. We love and respect her like we love shyam. One more thing Shyam and Nishali is possessive about each other and inseparable. They both eat together, study together and do masti together. She never sing without his presence same way he never played basketball match without her" Pooja explained everything about Nishali and Shyam which made Anjali little happy.
"Hey, I am Yash" Yash introduce to Nishali at counter who is totally engrossed on her juice.
"So"
"Your new class mate, so thought to know you. After all you are good singer"
"Thanks new class mates. But I am not at all interested in knowing you so please take your order and leave" She replied in rude manner.
"Its bad manner to talk like this"
"So you are here to teach me manners instead of concentrating on your own studies"
"I don't have that much time to waste"
"But right now you are wating your time dear" A voice made Yash to turn back and look at Shyam.
"Hey, Nice to meet you Shyam. You are such a nice person but how you end up with her"
"I think you are going too much into other life. Be in your limit otherwise it won't be good for you"
"Hey cool bro, I am just kidding"
"Rahim kaka, is his ordered ready?" Enquired Nishi to canteen chief.

"Ji bitya, Here it is" She took the order and move towards the table where Anjali is busy with Pooja. Yash followed her till his table with confusion.
"Hey royal queen, I think your partner is out of track so please control. He is so much into putting his nose in others life. If he is going in this track then people will see nose less person for sure" Nishi explained clamly while keeping the orders on table.
"My name Is Anjali Singh Raizada, not royal queen. Second thing I don't think, he made some sin here, May be  forwarded the hand of friendship if you don't want to accept it, then fine you can directly tell him that, as I am not his baby sitter. I hope I am clear Miss Nishali" Anjali smartly put up her points all the while Shyam's eyes stuck on her confident face.
"Wow, Poo your new friend is modern jansi ki Rani. Oh my Jansi ki rani ji your devotee mr....mr.. what is his name eve"
"How I know monkey" Shyam replied looking at his monkey
"Mr. Whatever his name, he is moving towards red alert area. I am not giving any warning, Its a precaution method dear, so keep that in mind. So enjoy your meals guys"

" Anjali Raizada, don't take her words negative way, Actually your friend tried to cross his limit on the first day. So I hope you will make him understand this. That the reason she told you the same in her way. So you guys contine with your meals and  you Monkey, Principal sir is waiting for us, if you are done with it. lets move."
"You go, I am busssssy right now"
"What making you bussy" asked confused Shyam
"I am thinking about way to make life bussy"
"Oh my bussy monkey, stop your nautanki" Saying that He forcefully took her to Principal office. Leaving angry Anjali and amazed Yash along with poor Pooja.
"She is so meany person" ,Yash Commented while taking seat near Anjali.
"You tried  to be friend with her on the first day right Yash"
"How you know that Pooja"
"Nishali never interfer in others matter until and unless they provoke her.  She is bossy type, she is well aware about her own nature thats why choose friends who can accept her and love with her flaws. She dont like if any of her relationships break in between. She make sure her relationships alive still her last breath thats why choose friends after observing them. After that only be friend with them." Pooja explained
"They are totally opposite, Nishali have friends with her bossy nature on the other hand Shyam is clam but he does not close to any one expect Nishali. Totally ajeeb hai."
"O tho hai, You know know what. their first met was so funny. I still remember. First day of FYJC all were concentrating on class but so sudden  someone jumped from window took place on shyam's bench, He looked at her with shock.That day He saved the jumping monkey from teacher stating some one jumped out of the class when teacher enquired about the sudden change of atmosphere. Nishali jumped to his life, his monkey girl.  She forcefully broke his comfort zone and made her eve"
"Eve??" Enquired Anjali
"Shyam means evening and she called Eve his nick name. Only she have the right to call him that"
Like that Anjali and Yash came to know the story of Monkey and Eve.
Following days of college, Anjali start to follow shyam. She was so much want to know him. She wanted to give this unknown feelings growing inside her, a name. But Like Pooja said Shyam is reserved person talk only much needed. She saw him playing basketball match, his hot look filled her mind with desire. He is something special. Her eyes only stayed at him but his world revolved around his monkey girl. Other hand Nishali start to oobserve Yash who was hell bent on becoming her friend.