Part 63

Ha Khushi, Its was that truck driver's mistake. Actually I also went with Arnav to pick Krrish from school and while coming back Krrish asked for Ice cream. So we went to shop crossing the road and while coming back to car from no where a truck come in wrong way before too late Arnav pulled us other side. While pulling Krrish forehead got hurt and more than that Arnav hand got hurt. infact you should thank him as he is not failed in his responsibility as a dad"

Then only her eyes moved at bandaged hand of Arnav. His eyes are down casting looking at ground. she looked at every one face which showing saddness of her cruel words.
"She looked at Arnav then took  Krrish along with her and move towards her room."
"I am sorry for my sister words. Krrish is her life thats why she shouted like that as she can't take any small scratche on him. Arnav Thank you and sorry for what you did and for my dister words but I am not yet accept you for my sister."
" Leave that, Anjali ji, you all come here directly from the airport why dont you all stay here for tonight" Kiran tried to change the atmosphere.
"No bitya, actually Anju's dadi and Adrash also come and they directly went to RM. so we have to leave now"
"Aru, as a brother today I am proud of you. I can see love in your eyes and value which you are giving for new relationship. Take care brother" Saying that Akash hugged his brother.
"So my ladla devar, jaldi le ana meri behan ko apni dulhan banakar" Payal commented.
"Aru, Dont take her words in heart. She is hurt with the accident.  A mother can die for her childern with smile, if her childern going through any pain, she die every second with unbearable pain." Anjali hugged her brother and move out along with her family.

After bidding Raizada family, Shyam move towards his room.

"Jiju, you okay, dont need to wake up early tomorrow and work. Geetama will handle it"
"No Kidd, I have to. as I dont want to become looser of true love one more time. This is my last chance Kidd" Saying the Arnav move towards his room leaving Kiran and Geetama.

Arnav struggle with one hand to remove his shirt. But so of sudden he felt some one presence beside him helping him in removing the shirt. He looked at the person with shock.
"Thank you for saving my son and brother and sorry for my rude words" Khushi said while taking off  his shirt.
"Hmmm" Arnav replied.
Khushi took a te-shirt and helped him to put on. and give him the medicine which kept on the table.
"Thank you for the help Miss Gupta"
"Miss Gupta??"
"I call you by your name that day when you will be in my arm with  love" 
"Okay, as you wish but some wishes never be in our hand. so remember that" saying that Khushi took timepiece and off the alarm.
"Sleep well  Arnav, as your 3rd day end here and Tomorrow you take some rest for moring."
"I dont need any rest"
"Its not option its a order Raizada. Good Night Raizada"

The alarm not distrub his sleep so the sleep left him at 7.00 and he wake to complete his 4th day of challenge.
"Good morning dad" Krrish wished looking at Arnav who took seat near Khushi for breakfast.
"Good morning baby. Is its paining??"
"No dad, I am fine how are you feeling now"
"Its not paining as the medicine was too effective you know" Arnav replied only to get glare from Khushi.
" Krrish you are staying today at home with your mamu. No masti at all and take rest. And Kidd you  are coming to office after your college."
" Yesss Bosss" Krrish and Kiran said together making other laugh including Arnav.
"So lets move Raizada"
"Yes"
Khushi and Arnav move towards the parked car.
"Raizada, I dont want to be in danger so please take front seat. I am driving the car"
"Excuse me, Why so???"
"Because you are injured. I think you get it and get in the car"

Rays of happiness,  where he met her after 5 years. The start of his true love story. This place is special for him. Everyone treated him in good manner. Khushi saw well manner and respectfully acknowledging Arnav there. Her minde made the comparison of old Arnav who filled with ego and today's Arnav who is so changed. Its true love can change anyone. A love for Arnav changed Shy and Silent Khushi to smart Business women on the other side Arnav changed.

"Is Everything ready Mr. Raizada for the conference"
"Yes"
"Kiran Reached??"
"Yes Di, I am here only"
"So lets move then"

Love you
Nightangle