Part 41

"I think,  you are here to teach us dance Miss Jia Sanon" Khushi informed while gritting her teeth.
"Yes, Happiness.  I am just teaching him some basic step in.......
"Flirting??? I think Raizada did Master in that!!! Khushi replied.
"Actually I have big crush on"
"Enough of your Crush story , Sanon. I only have 1 hour to Practice." Khushi's irritated voice cut off Jia.
"Sure Happiness, Let me assist you both"  Jia replied and put on the song.
Khushi looked at Arnav directly at his eyes when song started. The song have meaning of their life. Keeping all emotions aside.

Khushi kept her palm on Arnav inviting  Hand, Without taking another second he pull her towards him. Its was magical & pleasurable moment for Arnav but for Khushi it was shocking moment as her body is giving goosebumps as her body is happy with his touch unlike her mind. Without any other option she kept her other hand on his shoulder and start to dance along with rhythm and Jia's direction.
Along with music his hand travel through her skin increasing temperature of the atmosphere and her body is Unconsciously supporting him in every moves. But their dance stopped when external force of Phone ring on Khushi' s phone. Khushi took phone from bed and moved out from there without giving any glance to Arnav who was totally lost in the moment.
"You can come back to earth Raizada, Happiness left this place long back after informing she have some work" Jia information brought back Arnav.
"Hmmm, So crush???? may I know the intention behind your flirting words?? Dont say you want to prove me cheap in front of Khushi. if that is the reason then let me tell you. You won't get that success because I Love her more than you can imagine and no one can attract me other than my Khushi. Only she have the right on me in every way." Arnav replied with cute smile on his lips.
"Oh my god Raizada. Never make any conclusion only with the cover page of the book. You have to read to whole book before ending with conclusion"
"Stop this pheli game and come to the point Jia"
"I think you have to read this" saying that Jia kept book on his hand. The same scrap book which belongs to Khushi."
Arnav looked at the book and then at Jia with emotions of Happiness.
"There are 2 reasons why I flirt with you and why all of  sudden giving you this book and....... wait why you are waiting Raizada to open this book. Inside the book something is waiting for you"

Arnav open the book, only to get tears in his eyes. He touched the pink paper which he threw just like waste paper, 5 years back. The same letter which his Khushi wrote to cherish her feelings and keep this letter close to her always, because of Lavanya it reach to his hand at wrong time and which end up with big sin committed by him.

He just open the letter and read every words hundred times in his heart and thousand times his eyes cry for his stupid mistakes.
"Once you just stamp your foot print on this letter and insulted her feelings front of whole college  and today your tears drenching this letter. Time is a smart Player!!!, am I right Raizada"
"Thank you so Much Jia. Today this letter, this book have value of my life"
"I always kept this book with me so that when I meet her, I can return it but today I am giving this to you because  there are 2 reasons. I flirt with you because I was aware that Happiness on the way of your room for practise. I purposely flirt with you to know the reaction of Happiness seeing it. In this book she mentioned that she don't felt good when you were with your crazy girls group. I wanted to know is Happiness have same feelings for you like before. Yes she loves you but something stoping her to accept that, I don't know what is that. Its your duty to find out that because you are the reason of her  pain,  because of you She lost her precious thing. The second and most important reason of giving you this book is, Someone asked me to give you if you having genuine feeling for Happiness  and Happiness still loves you then only" Jia completed her words giving shock to Arnav.
"Who is that person Jia????"
"I can't disclose that person identity  till that person willing to come in front of you. But one thing I can confirm you, there are people  who are ever ready to help you in your love story. I also in that list Raizada. I hate you that is true but I love Happiness more than my hate for you. That is the only reason I am talking you nicely. All the best Raizada." Saying that Jia move out leaving Arnav in mixed feelings of Happiness and sadness.
One person smiled at the role which that person doing in this love story, standing away from Arnav eyes near to his pool side wall.
Arnav sit on the bed and started to go through the pages of his love's history which having so much sufferings and pain and some cuteness of love towards him just liking her acidity and the words decribing the pain in love which he caused to her.
Days started to turn and dance practice going on in full swing along with stage preparation for sangeet function at garden of sheeshamahal. Every participant ready with their songs and group dancers.
Anjali and Shyam along with Krrish taking care of the hosting part. After all Anjali have to give it best, It is her Aku's marriage.
"So dadi, I hope he will reach on time and I need one favour from you both"
"Say Anju betiya."
"One more person will be coming and he have to introduce that person  as his friend and that person will help in this game of revenge'"
"Okay betiya; as you say"
"Now I have to go and make some one fall for me" Giving evil smile to Dadi Anjali move out.
"Niki, I want to be third best in this day. so dance well...Its just a warning so take care of it"
"Kiran, why third best. You dont like first position"
"Its not our day. Payal Jiji and Akash ji will be best and second best obviously will be My di so third position is my favourite one"
"I got it, today evening we are going to rock on that awsome stage"
"Niki, stay away from those pea sized brains, who are unfortunately Payal Jiji's cousins."
"Why,  they are so pretty and friendly. How can I stay away from them" Nikhil purposely said those words to irritate Kiran.
"YOU think they are pretty." asked furious  Kiran.
"Yes..I think.....Ahhhhhh"

"Why the hell, you stamped on my foot Kiran"
"Because You desrve it" saying that Kiran move out from there angrily.
"I know Kiran, your heart start to beat for me like mine. I am noticing your changed behaviours and possessiveness towards me from last 4 days. But you have to confess yourself dear and I will make sure of it" Nikhil murmured to himself and smiled at his possessive girl.

Love You
Nightangle