Part 29

The voice bring out Khushi and Arnav from lost land. Hearing know voice Khushi pushed Arnav aside and run towards the voice. Other side Kiran and other family turn towards the voice.
The owner of the voice was a little boy. A very cute boy. His curious eyes roamed at every one and end at Kiran. Then his eyes turn to the voice who called his name. For whom he came here.
"Krrish???"
"Momm. mom,  calling that person, Krrish run towards her. Shocking every one expect Kiran. that person was none other than Khushi.
"Krrish. Baby." saying that Khushi kneel down front of her son and hug him close to her heart. Its waa more than shock for Arnav, Anjali and Arthi.
"Love you mom. Missed you mom." Krrish said in his cute baby voice.
"Mom also missed Krrish. Love you too baby" saying that Khushi kissed on her son face.
"Krrish you forget your mousi. Even mousi missed you dear" Kiran move towards Krrish and Khushi.
"I am angry on you mousi. mom told me because of you our picnic plan cancelled" Krrish expressed his point.
"No dear, maine aisa kuch nahi kiya" Krian tried to explain.
"Hwwww, dont lie to a kid, Mousi. its bad manner"
" chorry baby"
"Its sorry mousi not chorry. Grow up please" Krrish replied making others wonder with chota pack bada dhamaka.
"Leave all that both of you. who brought you here from Delhi. Is this is your surprise you are saying on the phone from 2 days. Dont tell me you trouble Geeta Ma to bring you here"
"No, mamma I not trouble Nani. I am good boy"
"Yes Di, Geeta Ma is at Delhi. And one who brought Krrish here is..." Kiran words cut of by another voice. Male voice.
"Its Me Khushi, I came to know that Krrish's mamma postponed the picnic, Left him alone on his vacation and he is badly missing his mamma."Replied a handsome Man. whos age touch 30's and tall with good physical. 
All turn towards the man. among all of them 2 person look at him with shock and fear. Arnav become more shock and hurt with unfloding truth of his love's life. Her words ring on his mind " There wont be any us". She is moved on.  I lost my true love forever. Dont want to make his family aware about his broken situation he moved towards his room.
Kiran leaving her tension run towards that man. Hugged him. That man also hugged her with happy smile.
"Khushi, are you waiting for any special occasion to hug me baby. Come here fast" that man order.
Leaving Krrish aside Khushi moved towards that man and hugged him and cried on his arm.
"I missed you. why dont  you inform that you are coming here. I asked you to dont come here. then why" Khushi expressed her feelings all those are witness by Arnav from his pool side window but their words remain away from his ears.
"I was missing you all. Even I got this 1 month only to spend with you all. Then how can I stay there so thought to help you in your wedding planning. so kept my luggage at home and come here" He replied at Khushi with beautiful smile all this not only hurting Arnav but there is one more person who is witnessing hurtful secene.
"You know  Lucknow is not safe for you, that is why I asked you..." but her word stopped by him.
"Dont worry little girl, I will take care of that. now let me slap this Shaitan kid who troubling you because of her our plan flopped"
"You too angry on me like Krrish." Asked Kiran with pout  and her eyes moist which made Khushi to hug her dear sister.
"Dont angry on my kid, not she I agree to this. I dont like tear drops on her eyes. Do you get me" Khushi order.
""Come here, our shaitan Pari, oye jansi ki rani. my fake shout made you cry. I am sorry for that. Do you think any one can angry at you. If your Di said yes to your wish. Do you think we will not agree to that kid. We always look forward these family holiday to spent with family. Family is matter baby not place" That man console Kiran like she is small kid. Nikhil is amazed with new emotional side of Kiran.

"You all forgot me" come kid voice.
"I must say he is totally gone into her. Drama king am I right Kid" That man commented.
"Do you think mamma will forget you. Mamma is waiting for you"  Khushi words not completely left her mouth before that only Krrish crushed to her arms and Khushi picked him up.
"Betiya you never told us you have a family" Arthi voice made them aware about the surrounding where they are. Arthi's voice held the pain of shattered dreams.
"Oppsss Sorry, actually we got lost in each other, let me introduce to our cute small family" Kiran said showing her 32 teath.
Four of them move towards Raizada Family.
"Wait mousi, mamma put me down."
Khushi did what Krrish asked
"I am Krrish Gupta, son of Khushi Gupta"
"Done with your introduction bachha" asked that man.
"Yess"
"Hii. First I am really sorry for disturbing you all. I am shyam Gupta. Khushi and Kiran are my little sister" His words are some relief for one person.
"He is a professor in UK university, I must say he is a best teacher, am I right Di," Kiran completed her words introducing her brother.
"Where is Your husband Khushi, and Kirrsh also not mentioned about his dad" Asked curious Arthi.

Love you
Nightangle