Part 10

At living Area.

"I like this self made girl, I am sure Aru have some attraction toward her" completed Arthi.
"But what about Kushi ji, She is not a time pass type girl who fall for look or money, Only true love can make her fall and I doubt on my brother can have true love" replied Anjali.

"That traditional dress which Arnav designed, I wanted to give that to my Aru's wife but your mistake broke that but now I am happy its on deserving hands and that hand will acompany my son throughout his life. True love change hearts beats, which will Aru's life, I have faith on it" completed Arthi.

", love was not my cup tea but you made me fell in love with him. you were the one who made me face pain and insult of that love. Is loving some is wrong or sin, if no then why you are punishing me. I never wanted to come across in his way but I am stuk in a situation where I have to face him. He not changed, He still the same raizada who never admit his mistake and never ask sorry to anyone" Kushi thought to herself while driving back to home.
Day turn to new day...
Flight.
"Hey look there guys ASR and his gf." one of the air hostess murmured which lead to kushi attention toward business class entrance.
"What he is doing here??" Kushi murmured to herself.
"Hi Miss Guptha, I hope you are not surprised" Arnav enquired with smirk.
"Is it my home Raizada?" asked Kushi making Arnav confuse.
"She gone mad, lets take seat ASR"Lavanya commented.
"Miss Khasyap, how many time I have to tell you, dont put your nose in between. Mr.Raizada you are in flight which is not mine, if you have ticket then you have the right to travel on it, so I am not surprised" order Kushi and put her seat belt, but Arnav next action made her little surprise.

"Then you will not surprise my seat is beside you, am I right Miss Gupta" Arnav asked taking seat near Kushi making Lavanya red in anger.

"I dont care about it, but someone is red because this Mr.Raizada" Kushi commented looking Lavanya who is fumming in anger and move towards her seat along with Aman and Rishab.
"Happy Journey Miss Gupta" Said Arnav.
"Same to you Raizada" replied Kushi.

Love you
Nightangle