Part 48

*****************************?*********************
"So here come the problem behind everything" Dadi taunted making Arnav angry.
Without caring Dadi's taunt Khushi move towards Payal who is crying silently.
"You have to save this tears, this is costly than pearls" Khushi wipe off the tears.
Payal hugged Khushi to put off her pain " Khushi, I wanted everything in proper but today" saying that Payal start to cry again.
"Jiji, first of all stop crying. and most important thing, the haldi ritual was complete. you want to know how"
"Payal just nodded.
"The balloons was filled with gangajal only. The jal brought from the Kuldevi temple after making it so pure and which include god blessing too"
"really??" Payal asked to confirm it.
"Why should I lie. I know what marriage meant. This my responsibilities to make sure everything should be on right place and givig happiness and statification to my clients" Khushi explained it.
"I heard a lot about you Khushi and your innovative wedding planning, nice to meet you" Adrash tried to make a move towards Khushi, as he was totally flat on Khushi's beauty at first sight but not get the chance to talk. but unfortunately he choose wrong time as someone's anger reach the top level with his action but it cool down with Khushi's response.
"I am sorry to say, You may heard about my wedding planning but not about me." Khushi replied confusing Adrash.
"What you mean??"
"I am not Page 3 person first of all, if you heard about me in any chance then you couldn't call me with my name because I don't like stranger calling me with my name. "Miss Gupta" I prefer that from stranger. So Mr. Stranger be in your limit dont need to cross that stranger line to friendship line. I hope you got my words" Khushi's attitude words hurt Adrash's ego.

"Wait a minute, what you think about yourself. I don't think so, you have any standard to become my friend. You dont like stranger right. Wait a minute, I heard that The famous Happiness is single mother. May I know who is that stranger who cross all the limit with you" Adrash words stopped when He felt tight slap from none other than Arnav.
"Not a word against Khushi, and stay far away from her " order Arnav and his red eyes scared Adrash and he took step back.
Khushi felt first time secure in this world, someone is there to stand for her, protect her but she is ready to give one chance to him, She doesn't have answer for that. Kept her mouth shut as she does not need to do that as the person got the answer in his language and don't want to create any further scene in it.

"Dadi, ask your guest to stay in his limit" shouted angry Akash.
"Mr. Adrash, I can give you answer in your language but I am not cheap like you. I think I should leave now" saying that Khushi move out.
"Adrash, I don't want to bad with you, so make sure you won't make any such scene again that make me bad" saying that Aarthi also leave from there.
"Come Payal, you are looking tired" Akash took Payal and leave from there leaving Dadi and Adrash.

At the entrance of Sheeshamahal
"Khushi ji" Anjali call out before Khushi leave from SheeshaMahal.
"Ji Anjali ji, kuch kaam tha" asked Khushi.
"I am sorry for Adrash behaviour"
"Don't be Anjali ji, I don't like someone ask sorry on behalf someone's else mistake"

"I know, then to. I don't feel better if I don't ask sorry. Now leave all that. Where is Krrish and Shyam ji???"
"Ohh Krrish was getting bore so Bhai took him to some amusement park for fun, I have to leave now, hardly sometime left for wedding" Khushi replied with smile.
"Okay Khushi"
At Payal's room
"Thank god, Khushi had enter at right time and informed about the gangajal, otherwise Dadi always taunt me with this" Payal said while sitting on bed.
"Payal, you don't have to give more important to Dadi. She not deserve any respect or love from us"
"Akash, I only knew your dad left you all. How Dadi involve in this and what happened in past, If you are comfortable telling me then only tell me"
"Payal I am always comfortable with you, so Let me start from the start, All the past is started from here, The SheeshaMahal"
"Our real surname is Malik but we changed after that black day of our life"
"Adrash grandparents and my grandparents were neighbours. Few meter away from SheeshaMahal there is one more Mahal, its not big as Sheeshamahal but its also beautiful one, the VrindvanRaj. Both the family shared very beautiful bond of friendship. My Dadi give birth to My Dad Ashok Malik and other side Twins baby born for Adrash's Grandparents, Akshay Kapoor who is Adrash's father and Aknsha Kapoor"
"Both the family were happy with their kids. Within no time kids grown to young Men and beautiful woman. End Up My dad fell in love with Aknsha, Both the family accepted their relationship and was happy to move with it and fixed their marriage but every happiness have its time limit right. My grandfather's business fell in some legal trouble which lead Kapoor family to took step back from their daughter marriage in Malik family. They forcefully married Aknsha to somewhere else thinking for their daughter better future. And entire family left from Vrindvan as they don't want to Involve in any legal problem along with dadu. After some year when the business become normal and all the legal problems cleared with my dad and dadu hard work.
Thats when Dadu met My mom at temple. He liked her for his son. Dadu forced dad to marry mom. Which lead my mom to enter in Malik family. She was unaware about My dad was being forced to marry her.

With time every thing was going well, but dadi never considered my mom as her Bahu. She always wanted Aknsha as her Daughter in law. Dad never had any love for my mom. They just did adjustments for their respective family. After 2 years of married life, My mom give birth to Di, Anju Di became close to Dadu. When Di turn to 3 , I born then after 2 years Arnav and then Nikhil born after 3 years. Everything was going well. We never get dad's unconditional love like our friends. He was just fulfilling his duty towards us thats it. And My mom always tried to give us, his part of love too.
When we all are entered into our teenage, everything changed. The Kapoor family came back to Vrindavan, along with new member added to the family Who is none other than Akshay Kapoor's wife and his Son who is 2 years elder than Di. Along with that family, came the destruction of our life. Aknsha Kapoor, And the Kapoor family tried to talk with our family but dadu never give into it. Otherside Dadi secretly start to meet their family. Through that Dadi came to know Aknsha Kapoor broken marriage life. That news Dadi informed to My dad. Starting starting dad not give any attention to it but later Dadi's continue talking on Aknsha matter lead Dad to met his x-love. They again become old friends. After that everything changed, my mom always adjust with my dad for everything but the relation which he was sharing with Aknsha didn't go well with my mom. Which lead continues argument between my mom and dad. On one day My dad entered home with Aknsha. The most painful day of our life. He married Aknsha Kapoor leaving my mom in pain. Mom didn't took more time to think, she just removed her mangalsutra and took her four kids and tried to leave the SheeshaMahal but My Dadu stoped her took the matter on his hand.
"He asked my dad and his new wife to leave the Mahal along with business. In between Dadi tried to stop dadu but end up dadi getting slap from dadu and asked to dadi too leave from there along with her son. As everything happened because of her"
"The black day end like that Dadi and Dad left the home leaving 6 of us there. After that it become hard for my mom to stay there. So requested to Dadu regarding leaving SheeshaMahal and going back to her marital home. Dadu keeping his pain aside gave the permission but my Di don't want to leave dadu alone so choose to stay there with dadu"
"After that everything was like a Nightmare. We changed our last name. Mom start to support Nani in her small scale chkinari business for our survival and Mom not allowed Dadu to support us in any financial way, as that money involve my dad hard work to. She does not want anything from that.
"After some years, I started to take part in Mom and Nani's business and when I felt I am ready to control their business I did that. On the other side Dadu's health problem increased which lead Dadi back to SheeshaMahal but Dadu not allowed Dad to enter in SheeshaMahal.
After some year Dad and his wife left for USA leaving Akshay and family.
"Dadu was well aware about that Dadi came only for money not for any kind of love and My mom already requested Dadu to not make her or her children name on any will of his. Dadu end up with making all his property in Anjali's future kids Name. Which lead dadi to force Di to marry Adrash as she don't want that properties goes to someone else. But Di never accepted that and Dadu supported Di. In Delhi My hard work giving great result in business. Everything going smoothly. Forgetting our past we start to move on.
Dadu's death became another reason for pain which badly affect my Di. His last wish was his four grandchildren's marriages in SheeshaMahal. After his death we tried to take Di to Delhi but she denied it, saying her PHD studies.

After dadu's death it became hard for Di to fight against Dadi and Kapoor family who were totally forcing Di for marriage.
The last thing which was unbearable for Di was, Adrash's bad intention which lead him to force him on Di and that day Di slapped him and move out from SheeshaMahal with her love.

That time Arnav was just entring in his college life for bachelor degree at Mumbai University. Di's elop disturb us all and we tried to find her but she hide her from all of us as she was afraid of Dadi. from her college also does not get any information about her lover. But one fine day she called mom and informed her she is fine and told everything happened on SheeshaMahal and Promised she will come with her husband on right time and not disclose anything about her husband as she afraid of anything happened to him if she informed about him to us. After that Arnav left for Mumbai, Nikhil was studying in Delhi and Me and Mom was running the business giving rest to Nani.

After 2 and half year, one more storm strike us that was Di came back to SheeshaMahal after ditched by her unfaithful husband. That time she was pregnant.
Dadi asked her to not come to Delhi as her pregnancy can affect our goodwill. Dadi hide Di's pregnancy from us and and Di fell in Dadi's words agree to it. After some months she give birth to a dead baby, that was the last arrow to her bleeding heart which lead my Di to shut herself from the world.
Then too Dadi's cruel game not stopped she once again opened the topic of Adrash and Di's marriage front of my Mom stating that no one marry Di now as she was pregnant before marriage, but my mom not give into Dadi's words and took Our Di to Delhi. Its was not easy for Di to come back normal life but Arnav who was back to Delhi after completing his studies and her stories help her alot over come from it. In between we meet and fall in love but Love for my Di is become pain, after seeing Mom and Di's life, Arnav ended the believe on Marriage and love like things in the world. He is just like allergic towards it. Nikhil gone through less compared to others so he is happy going lucky child. Now you know why we dont give that much important to Dadi."
Payal wipe Akash's eyes, Then hug him to consoles "Akash, you will find me every step of your life and I promise I will always stand for our family in every stage"
"Thank you Payal. I am lucky to get you in my life, Only prayer to God is give same type of love in Aru's life too. Now you take some rest" saying that Akash move out after placing kiss on her forehead.

Now I hope you all know How Adrash related to them. Coming parts will solve the secret of the story....Hope you all like this.

Love you
Nightangle