Part 64

Conference room
"Hello all, First of all congratulations for completing for the Project of Mr Aakash Raizada wedding which was not in our list until that day, I am really happy that you guys coordinate with it sacrificying your leaves. Big clap for that" Khushi started her presentation.

"Now we have to concentrate on our next goal. That is Rajgot royal family wedding of their princess.  This wedding is most precious for us. And they yet not decided their wedding planner. Mr. Mohit Desai the owner of Desire wedding have first hand connection because of his so called relationship with the family. So we have to best in every way to impress The royal family when they come to meet us, that is day after tomorrow. Everything and everyone should be in proper. They are kind of orthodox people and strictly followed by their rituals and culture on the other hand Princess is so much into modern world. So completing this project we required lots of new ideas and experiment and changes and all of you are equally welcome with new ideas for impress the family till the end of the wedding"
"Di' I have Idea. Like you said they are followed every culture heartly. Then first impression we have to give with our office. infact with this conference room"
"What you mean Kiran"
"A small temple inside conference room, I suggested that Di"
"I don't think so, Its necessary Kiran"
"Its Necessary, Because Rajgot Royal family devotees of Goddess Durga as they always mentioned in their interview how deeply they worship Devi Durga, Kiran's idea will surely impress them" Concluded Arnav.
"I am suggesting some antique collection decor for our entrance with royal touch in it" Suggested one of the employe.
"So I am diving whole team into 3, One will handle decor section Which will be lead By Kiran and Mr Raizada will assist her in it as he belongs to royal family so it will be great help. Other team head will be Neha who will handle The first presentation part before them that is day after Tomorrow. Remaining team is handle by me for R&D. I will dispaly the list of people under each team in a few minutes. You can continue with your today duties.

Everyone move out from the conference room to their respective room.
Let me see Raizada, how you assist my sister. Let me chek whether you can keep your ego away  and obey my sister order or not. The thought revolves around Khushi's Mind.
Time move towards Afternoon, Everyone busy with their  work till the entry of someone who unfortunately landed on Arnav arms slipping on her heel.

"oh my god, I am in  dream" Shouted that lady.
Arnav made her to stand on her leg made decent distances and looked at Kiran and other for some explanation 
"ASR... So handsome. I think today's my day. I love you ASR" She shouted again shockingly.

"Mira will you stop shouting first, you are employee here and My Di is here only" Kiran try to control the situation but some Mira is totally flat on Raizada who is in shock and other side Gupta is in red with anger at the scene unfolded.
"Hey, Raizada I am Mira Sachdev, head of Beauty and Make up Department but Unfortunately had to take some leaves and missed the chance of being part in your brother wedding. I cursed myself for missed  chance to meet you. But today I got it back. Will you come with me for a coffee. Plzzzz say yess" Mira just startd her request while Kiran try to stop her till the time when Kiran eyes caught her jealous burning Di at upstairs.

"Why not Mira, he will come for a coffee. As we are moving out for some purchase only so you can also join us and You and ASR can move for a coffee from there." Kiran loudly disclose her idea shocking Arnav.
"What you did Kidd, She is nut case and above that You agreed for coffee also. Don't forget I am your To be Jiju." Arnav murmured.

"You also don't forget You belongs to my Di, So she won't let you go with Mira, so chill" She murmured back.
"Kidd, she yet not confessed her feelings and here you made me stuck with this crazy girl. I can't even rude to this girl. Because I love Khushi and dont want to hurt her employees.
"Wait and watch Raizada."
"So why we are wasting time lets move then" Shouted Mira.
"You are not going anywhere Mira Sachdev, You have other works to do in mean time. Reasearch for new looks for modern bride with TRADITIONAL touch. I need perfect presentation from your side till tomorrow morning. Am I clear" Order Khushi, making everyone stoping at their place.
Without any other option Mira left the place to her wrok.
"You need any special stamp paper with orders. Just move Kiran Gupta. Concentrate on your work rather than match making." She order and move towards her cabin leaving giggling Kiran and smirking Arnav behind.

At RM especially at Anjali's room. All four evil mind gether and discussing.
" Dont deny this accident was not planned. I can very well figure out it was well planned and who did this"
"Anju, I think you are overting about the incident, It was accident only."
"I am not, Adharsh. This revenge story is mine and it go according to my way so dont play smart both of you. If death is the punishment for the sin, Then I could have gave that earlier.  I have a plan to kill in my way. You can leave now" Saying that Anjali show them the door.
"Yash, don't forget Shyam is answerable for you also, I am leaving to meet him so keep your eyes open" Anjali ordered while taking her bag.
THE MALL
"You saw that, How my Di smartly handle her jealousy. Jiju dont disclose anything to Mira. Let her flrt with you it will definitely jealous my Di. She have feelings for you which she can't even deny, She don't like see you with someone else." Saying that Kiran winked.
"Yes, I know that but waiting for that moment, when your Di Express her feelings without any fear only with love. Anyways lets go, its already late and we have so much to do"
"Jiju, Why dont you make some soft croner in my bhai's heart now instead of taking tension about your " So much to do  concept" Her changed topic confused Arnav a little till his eyes fall on her view at his back.
He shocked with the view but composed himself and moved towards the view for proper look.

"I think You both have good explanation Di and Mr Gupta" Arnav said while blocking their walk in between. Both looked it eachother with shock and then at Arnav who is totally looking at them with no emotion.

EID MUBARAK TO ALL

Love you
Nightangle