Part 20

"Arnav, I think I am also staying here, and what is a pleasant surprise in it" Payal questioned narrowing her eyes.
"Payal leave all that, what is your wish which left out in this marriage, So that we can add thats too" Anjali asked.
"No di, My every wish is fulfilling, So I dont have any other wish. But I had one wish now I know it never gone a happen" Payal completed her words with small smile.
"What was that Bhabi" Asked Nikhil.
"Its sound kiddish, After being a doctor wishing this. But what to do, I love fairytale and always wished my love propose me like that, but I got most unromantic proposal where your brother suggest me "Payal we should get married" payal completed her words with mocking Akash at last.

"Poor Bhabhi" Nikhil Murmured.
"Leave all that, what is tomorrow planning, can we go somewhere. I want see whole Lucknow" Asked curious Payal.
"Sorry Bhabhi I have some work in office,  so I cant join you" Arnav smartly put off his head.
"Payal I am going out to meet some of my college friends why dont you join" Asked Anjali but in mind she wished to payal so No for it.
"No di, you enjoy with your friends and what about Niki" Asked Payal.
"I dont mind, but I promised Kiran to help in shopping" Nikhil Answered without thinking anything.
"Niki, From when you start to shopping with girls" came voice of male.
"Actually Bhai, that crazy girl became his new friend" completed Arnav.
"Now a days, I can feel some changes in you Arnav, Not showing any anger and attitude to anyone. Most important change is that, you both brothers not pulling each other legs and supporting each other" Completed Akash.
"What you mean bhai. I love him so its not necessary I always show that. And I have right to pull his leg" Arnav completed his words.
"Thats means, I am right on my opinion.  I am not saying You are not loving your brother Aru, but aaj kal I can see both of you join together, why I am smelling some fishy in it"
"May be someone enter in Aru life which made some changes in his attitude. May be special some one" completed Anjali with naughty smile.
" I think its getting late, we should call it night" said Arnav and move out from the hot topic.
yes Di, Special person entered in my heart and now a days she is controlling me" Arnav thought to himself before fading away from there.
Next day...
"Aru every thing is ready" asked Anjali.
"Yes di, here everything is ready and Niki with bhai what about Bhabhi"
"Nani is playing the role of bringing payal on the spot and I am on the way with your friends." informed Anjali.
"okay di, come fast even you all have to change your dress" informed Arnav and disconnect the call.
"So ASR, this your costume, I hope you like it."Kiran hand over the costume to Arnav.
"lets se, anyways thanks for helping us in this" replied Arnav.
"No need, its my responsibility to help my friend" said Kiran and move out from there.
Time turn to evening.
Sheeshamahal.
"Payal, wake up from your sleep"A melodies voice disturbed payal's afternoon beauty sleep.
She opened her sleepy eyes to meet with shock.
"Nani why your wearing this, Whats going on"asked Payal looking confused at Nani.
"Betiya, I am here to fulfil your wish, and this is for you baby" Nani handover a gift.
"Anyways nani you are looking cute in this angle dress" complemented payal while taking gift.
"Thank you, now you go and change. Your wish is waiting for you" replied Nani.
After sometime bathroom door open and Payal took step towards the big mirror. She looked at herself in full length mirror.
"You are looking beautiful and only left with last minute adding to your beauty and they will help you in this, am I right girls" Nani declared while two young girls nodded their head and move towards payal for makeup.
"Now you are looking like real, baby, now come with me, you have to go a long way"
Payal and Nani move out from their room to main hall where whole family ecpect young ones, smiled at payal and wished her.
Along with whole family Payal move towards main door totally excited. There another surprise waiting for her.
A fully decorated pumpkin vehicle. Payal realizes the surprise, that  she is actually living in her favourite story "Cinderella".

Love
Nightangle