Part 15

"But where is she after giving me awsome welcome in unique way" asked Payal.
"Aru go and call Kushi" order Arthi.
Arnav hesitate first because he was staying away from her from few days and hardly meet with hazel eyes now a days.
His eyes searched hazel eyes everywhere and which end at kitchen where Kushi is helping her employees for preparing lunch.
"Mom is right, she such a down to earth person, helping others without caring about her position or power" Arnav thought to himself only to bring back by one of the maid voice.
"Sir, you need something" which got Kushi attension towards Arnav.
"Miss Wedding planner, bhabhi is looking for you" informed Arnav.
"yes Mr.Raizada" saying that kushi move towards only to block by Arnav.
"What happened Raizada" asked confused Kushi.
"I am thinking, how can a girl be a down to earth and put her employees first" asked Arnav.
"Because I am coming from down only Raizada and Kushi Gupta never forget, where she belongs. You only saw girls who is exactly carbon copy of gf who always order others" completed Kushi.
"Ya right, Kushi Gupta never forget anything expect her first love" taunted Arnav.
"It was one side love Raizada. Unfortunately I cant forget that love which only give me insult and pain" said kushi looking at Arnav eyes then leave from there, which made some guilty in his heart.
"Where were you Kushi, I was searching you from when. Anyway leave all that. Thank you Kushi making beautiful welcome for me. It will always stay fresh in heart.
"I am happy you like it and I wish all this functions stay fresh in your heart. When you two fights with each other like a tom and jerry that time this memories make you let go of your ego and hug each other with love" completed Kushi making other to clap.
"First I was littel angry with payal who force my son to bend for convencing Kushi to decorate this wedding, but today I proud of her choice. Kushi is Kushi. The name itself meaning more than anything, who can understand others heart." saying that Arthi hugged Kushi.
"Please aunty, dont thank me. I am doing my duty thats it" Kushi replied.
"Right Kushi ji, you are doing your duty but that duty involved your heart." Completed Anjali.
"Dont give too much important to anyone, especially who work for us" Dadi said rudly.
"Ohh ohhh my dear jealously Maharani ji, every one have self respect if its a worker or employer. Both are dependent on each other. So without us you cant move your single finger" Come voice from behind which was none other then Kiran who heard Dadi's word.
"Look what your freedom towards done to your workers.Middle class people dont know how to behave,They are rising their voice" complained Dadi.
"Mr.Arrogant Singh Raizada now I got it, from where you got this rude nature. Maharani ji, you said we are Middle class people, if my di want she can make you her maid. Its not take too much time for her to buy this sheeshamal along with all your property.
"Kidd stop it, Ma'am If you cant respect other than dont expect others to respect you. I am sorry Raizads."Saying that Kushi and Kiran move out to her duties.
"Dadi, please dont open your mouth front of Kushi or her sister. If she is here its we pleaded to her. She is not middle class girl, AR design and our property is nothing front her. Her sister is right if she want she can buy this sheeshamal along with you but she never show her money power to anyone and never allow any media to reach her. So better dont put your nose dadi in this as well as Arnav please make lavanya also stay from Kushi. I saw yesterday Lavanya strated to create a scene but Miss Gupta Smartly handel that. I dont want anyone to distrub Kushi and make her leave this wedding in middle. I am clear to all" Order Akash.
"Dadi, I know you are not happy with me. That feelings dont show like this please. I want your blessing."Requested Payal but Dadi never give into it.
"I am sorry Bhabhi, dont take dadi's word in heart, she is like this from starting" Niki console Payal.
"I am sorry aunty and uncle please dont mind dadi's words. Come I will show you, your rooms.
"I know beta, you always stand beside my daughter and every father want that only" replied Payal's dad.
All settled in their respective rooms and guest move to out for their respective hotel which was arranged by Rays of Happiness.
"Excuse me Miss Gupta"
"Yes Mr Raizada"
"I need 2 favour from you. If you agree for first favour, then second favour become your responsibility"

"May I know what is first favour"
"I have some feelings for you Miss Gupta"
"What, this is too much Raizada"
"Let me complete first Miss Gupta, where was I. Yes got I, Miss Beautiful Gupta I have feelings in my heart and I am not stupid to hide that from that person. so I love you Miss Gupta. But you are not forced to feel same for me. Just be my friend only I want that favour"

"I got many proposal but this kind of love come friendship. This is new and I like it but mujse dosti mehnga padega."
"I am ready for this. So friends?"
"Friends"
"So miss Gupta, second favour which is now your responsibility"

Love You
Nightangle