Part 16

First of all we are friends so call me by name and tell me what my friend want me to do"
"so Kiran I need to give surprise to my bhai and bhabi. A cocktail party in new way. and I need your help and I cant take that help from your sister already she is busy with other functions"
"Means you want me arrange that. Am I right Nikil"asked Kiran.
"You got it right" replied Nikil.
"I can arrange party but in unique party, wait a minute. Di can give us an idea for it. Lets go and meet my di, Nikil.
"Diiiiiiii....." Shouted Kiran making Kushi to drop fruit plate on floor.
"Oh god kid, we are not in home. Just behave matured for some time." requested Kushi.
"Di..di leave all that, actually I need help from you to help my friend" informed Kiran.
"Dont say again you promise something to somesome" asked Kushi to confirm.
"Indirectly you are right, I promised my new friend Nikil to help in arranging a small party for his bhai and bhabi. I want some unique idea from you" explained Kiran to Kushi but all the conversation took Arnav attention towards them.
"Actually Miss Gupta.." Nikil words stoped by Kiran.
"Nikil you are my friend and all my friend call her happiness. You can also call that am I right di" Completed Kiran.
"Happiness actually I need to give them a surprise party in a unique way" completed Nikil.
"See Mr.Raizada..."
"Happiness call me Nikil" request Nikil.
"So Nikil if you want to give them a party, you should make sure it should be day after tomorrow. Because Tomorrow is Kuldevi pooja after that one day break and then one after another functions start, it will make them tired, they wont able to enjoy full swing" informed Kushi.

"That means, its should be day after tomorrow or never situation" confirmed Nikil.
"Exactly" said Kushi.
"Hey Nikil, dont lose hope. we will give party day after tomorrow itself" confidently replied Kiran.
"Are you sure about it Kiran"
"100%" replied Kiran.
"So plan is..............how is it"
"Awsome" a sound came from behind making all three to turn towards it.
"Nanav, you heard everything" asked Nikil.
"Yes Niki and I am part of this plan and will help you in all way. Its for our bhai and bhabi" informed Arnav.
"So Akudu singh Raizada dont involve your gf and Rishib. Both are belongs to same category but we can involve Aman he such a nice person" order Kiran.
"Yes Nanav, Kiran is right"
"Okay" replied Arnav all those time Kushi kept her mouth shut observing Arnav.
"Kidd you can do this and I am there for you baby. You just need to do a call thats it" informed Kushi
"Okay Di and Raizada we will go and check the venue for the function" informed Kiran move out along with Nikil.
"I thought it was rule, not friendship with your clients but.." Arnav stoped his words looking at Kushi's eyes.
"There is no such rule Mr.Raizada. Kiran is not like me. She chose friends who are trustworthy and loyal and most importantly they wont hurt her. But in my case I am bad at that" replied Kushi and move out leaving Arnav there.
New day welcomed everyone.
"Is payal and Aku is ready Anju and where is Aru and Niki" asked Arthi.
"Aru and Niki went out early morning and they informed they will reach mandir directly and Aku asked us to move they will come"informed Anjali.
"So why we are waiting here, we have to reach mandir early as possible and also check every arrangements also. Dont know your modern planner what all are arranged. I dont think so she know anything about pooja and all that" Taunted Dadi.
"Subhadra ji, please we will manage if anything left to arrange" consoled Nani avoiding the old drama.
"Anju why dont you ask Lavanya to wear saree properly, we are going to mandir not in any fashion show." Arthi Murmued.
"Mom you should thank me, first she was wearing short and her childhood tshirt, it was me asked her change in saree" informed.

"Aman beta you follow us in another car with your two friends, so lets move now" Nani order and took back seat along with Dadi while Anjali took driver seat and Arthi took passanger"
Temple:
"Is everything is ready pandit ji" Asked Arthi.
"One thing is remaining.." before Pandit words complete dadi over took and commented.
"I told you that wedding planner does not know anything about pooja"
"So she is wedding planner, I thought she is your family member. Anyways I was saying only bride and groom is remaining to sit for the pooja. Each and everything arranged by your wedding planner. She reached mandir early morning itself and make sure everything is ready for the pooja" Informed Pandit ji which was direct invisible slap for dadi.
"Ji pandit ji, Bride and groom on the way. They will reach in another few minutes" informed Arthi.
"Okay" replied Pandit went in.
"Where is Aru and Niki. Anju call them." order Arthi
"Mom I alreday done that, and they already reached look there mom" Anjali informed Others.
"Hey mom, Bhai and Bhabi reached" asked Nikil.
"On the way, vaise kiran what are you doing with these two" asked Anjali.
"o di..o di..actually.." Nikil stammered in between but Kiran over took and complete the sentense without giving any chance to doubt.
"Actually my scooty give up in mid way and got lift in their car.
"Thanks for saving Kiran" Nikil murmured to Kiran.
"Kiran you are looking beautiful in this anarkali suit" commented Anjali.
"Thank you Anjali ji" Kiran replied.
"Where is your sister" Asked Arthi which lead Arnav to look here and there.
"Dont know, let me call her" replied Kiran.
"Look Akash and Payal reached." informed Aman.
"Payal wore blue lahenga and Akash in simple white kurta. both are looking made for each other."
"Arnav where were you, atleast you should informed me" murmured Lavanya.
"How many time, I have to inform you, dont give too much important to you in my life. You are just my friend so stay in your limit. And I am not answerable to you or any other women other than my di, Mom and Nani." Arnav rudely responsed to Lavanya's words.
"So all are here so may we move towards pooja" asked Pandit ji.
"Yes pandit ji" replied Nani and all trun to move towards hawan.
"Pandit ji, you are forgetting something" come melodies voice which made all to turn towards the voice. and looked at beautiful creature of godness draped in baby pink saree which colour matching her cheeks natural colour. She holding a plat which contains beautiful white colour unknown beautiful flowers haar."
Arnav lost in her making Lavanya angry. She look more beautiful in saree. This girl will kill me with her every look and her confidence Arnav thought to himself.
"Mom your second bahu looking beautiful and Aru is totally lost in her" murmured Anjali to her Mom.

Khushi's saree

White flower

Love you Nightangle*************************

Love you
Nightangle
*************************