Part 7

Yes Di, Lets move and Anjali ji I am so much happy today. Thank you so much and dont forget to have jalebi. Its my di's favourite" completed Kiran.

"Mr.Akash, I will send blue print of every function designs, Please check it and confirm" Kushi informed Akash.
"No need of that, Payal is happy with it" Akash replied.
"Mr.Akash dont take me wrong, its not only Payal's wedding its your too, your every comment on her choices make her happy. Dont adjust with your life. Adjustments only happened in businesses world not in personal life" Kushi advised.

"you are right beta, both of them dont know how to live. one live in business and I still doubt how he manage to fall in love with Payal, I think there also he made some rules and clauses. Other one dont know what is true love is and every page 3 have his picture with different girls" Nani said looking at Akash and Arnav.
"I am no one to speak on that, I am taking your leave, Bye all, take care, Meet you soon" Kushi informed and took her leave along with her sister.
"Both are lovely girls, I agree with you Akash. Arnav I can some changes in your behaviour towards Kushi, Let me warn you, Dont fall in love with her, if you dont want true love in your life. If you do I am sure she will teach you so many meanings of love and life" Completed Arthi looking at her son.

"Niki ask for a bill," requsted Anjali.
"Yes di, Nikil call one of waitier for a bill"
"Yes Sir, You need anything else"asked waitier.
"Bill please" requested Akash.
"You dont have to pay sir" replied waitier.
"Why, today there is any offer going on" enquired Arnav.
"Sir, we cant take money from you, She will kill us" replied waitier making raizadas confused.
"Who and why??" asked Anjali.
"Rays" waiter replied.
"Why"?? asked Arnav.
"Because she is your sister fan" once again replied waitier.
"We are not getting anything, why kiran will harm you if we pay bill and why all are following her every word. I saw you all happly delivering jalebis to all table without taking any advance also from her. She just give you a simple order and you all are following that"Asked curious Arthi.

"Why wont we follow our employers order" asked confused Waitier to making Raizadas in shock.
"What this hunger stop belongs to Kushi" ask shocked Arnav.
"Yes, dont you know that, I thought you all are well aware about it" replied waitier.
"But its belonged to some happiness, I heard owner of this hunger stops are Miss Happiness And Rays" asked Curious Niki.
"Happiness means Kushi, Rays means Kiran but how you know that Niki" replied Akash.
"Encyclopedia Bhai, hunger stop is special bhai here no one take tips from customers. if customers want to pay tips to waiters they can drops that money on a piggy bank at entrance. All this money go to orphange for education purposes of orphan annually" replied Niki.

"She such a social person, I am liking Kushi character after knowing all this thing about her" Anjali commented.

"Now lets leave" said Akash moving out from Special Hunger Stop.
She is such golden heart person, Mom is right she is true meaning of Love. I cant fall in love, I just want to make her remember her love towards me but why I am attracting to her, Why I am liking to stay with her. Her atittude making me crazy. Arnav thought to himself.

Love
Nightangle