Part 11

After Few minutes
"What the hell, why did you touch me" Lavanya put off her anger at one of the air hostess.
"Ma'am...." Airhostess try to reply but lavanya cut off her.

"Bloody bi**h, you dont know who I am and what I can do. I spent lakh for my skin, it almost your annual salary" Lavanya voice attract everyon, all looked at poor air hostess. Other hostess also come for sort out problem.

"Ma'am, I try to call you but" Air hostess said.
"After doing mistake, you are arguing with me, you ba**r" saying that lavanya rise her hand to slap but her hand stoped by Kushi.

"Mind your language, she is not your slave and dont need of show off, now all this people came to know how low class you belongs with your language" Kushi replied.
"Ma'am I was asking her to put seat belt, its time to take off but she was lost somewhere so I" Air hostess informed Kushi in low voice which showing how hurt she was with lavanya words.
"Dear, dont need to explain, you are doing your duty, earning for yourself which you use for good things but some people use their bf name and money in unwanted thing just like make over and all that because they love artificial beauty. am I right Lavanya" Kushi made fun of lavanya while consoling poor Air hostes. All this witnse by Arnav and his two friends.

"Oh, I forgot you also belong in that list, servicing list. Now you are servicing for us. I shouted at her that effected you too" lavanya commented.
"Lavanya stop it now, will you?" shouted Arnav.
"Wait Raizada, Yes I am also come in that list, but I am never know Akash Singh Raizada controlled by you, If I knew it I could have cancelled this offer" Kushi said looking at Arnav and then at Lavanya.

"Dont give me bhashan Kushi Gupta, I agree I am not controlling AR but you could never say no to this offer because he is offerings high amount..." Lavanya's word cut off by another male voice.
"If he pay high amount also Kushi answer will be no if people is like you offering deal"
"Sir, You are here" said one of the air hostess.

"I got information that some passanger having problems and it delaying the filght so come to check that" Said Senior Piolt.
"Ma'am, if you are solved your problem move back to your place and please tie your seat belt and it time for take off and one more thing Kushi per hour income will more than your one month expenses I am sure about it" said Piolt which made lavanya to stop her egoist words and took her place but one person was in curious to know how this piolt whos age not more than 30 who is looking handsome in his uniform, who know about Kushi and what relationship they shared.
"Is he her boyfriend"Arnav thought to himself and felt something weird in his heart about his thought. He come out from thought with Kushi's words.

"I hope I will reach at Lucknow safe and sound" taunted Kushi looking at piolt

"You have any doubt on that Miss Gupta" pilot replied.
"If international pilot is flying domestic flight, then it must be they kicked you out Mr.Siddharth Kapoor" taunted Kushi.

"Hold on, it was emergency, main pilot met with an accident, who supposed to flying this but unfortunately I also going back to Lucknow, so this is replacement you can say that..And I think I am good pilot so you are safe Kushi" explained Siddharth.

"I am just kidding Sid, and pilot I am landing on your flat so dont be surprised" said Kushi while hugging sid making someone in red with anger.

"Its your home too Kushi, meet you later Kushi" replied moving back to fly off.
Before Kushi Move back to her place "Hey you" Kushi Called out the air hostess who faced insulted by Lavanya.
The airhostess give sweetest smile hiding her pain aside and replied "How can I help you Ma'am"
"No dear, I dont need any help. Just want to inform wash your hand with detol because you touched some unwanted artificial thing" Kushi said looking at Lavanya with smirk making other passanger laugh at Lavanya.
"Thank you ma'am, please tie your seat belt, its time for take off" replied air hostess with beautiful smile.
"Could you please help me, tieing my seat belt" asked Kushi with same smile.
" Yes ma'am" with that Airhostess tied Seat belt and murmured whole heart thanks to Kushi.
Filght took off from Delhi start with little fight and some confusion.

After some time Airhostess start to serve beverages to passanger.
With naughty smile Kushi Put her leg onway of airhostess which was saw by Arnav but remain silent to know this new naughty side of this girl.
As expected airhostess leg stuck with Kushi's and lost her balance on tray and which land on Lavanya making her wet with different beverages and Kushi hold Airhostess hand to prevent her from fall and other start to laugh at Lavanya.
Arnav start to laugh along with his two friends while giving high five to them and end at Kushi and Arnav give high five to eachother without any realisation.
Remembering her first encounter with Kushi today Lavanya kept her mouth shut and move towards washroom in anger.

Love
Nightangle