Epilogue

"CHIIIIII GUYS, GET A ROOM"  Shouted Kiran looking at the scene unfloding front of her eyes where a guy is sucking her neck while holding her securely in between his arms and wall. They glued to eachother forgetting the surrounding. But the shout literally interrupted the so called lost couple.
The Girl eyes wide with the person at door, without taking another second she pushed that guy, made herself presentable.
"What the.."
"Arnav, Kidd" She replied for the what the.
"Khushi, your Kidd become blind as well as manner less. We are in our private  room and she entered without a knock" Complained of Arnav made Kiran to put off her palm from her eyes.
"Wait a minute Jiju, You don't have any right to complain here. The entire family is looking for you.  Thought  to check with Di, So entered without knocking as thought she would be alone at this time and may she aware about your whereabouts. But What I got to see, the person for whom the entire family is looking for is so much into my Di" Replied Kiren in nonsense manner.
"Khushi, your sister is coming between my romance. I won't take that"
"Wow, I am disturbing you both. Great. very good. Now let me help in it. You continue with your romance I will inform everyone that, the so called groom is not want to sit in mandap for his marriage as he is busy in romancing with his bride" Replied  Kiren.
"The rituals started??" Enquired Khushi.
"How Di? The groom was missing till now"
"I am coming in two minutes, you carry on" Said Arnav with naughty smile.
"You make it with in 2 minutes Raizada otherwise it will be your Di, at door steps. I never saw such a desperate bride and Groom who forget their own marriage in between their romance." Informed Kiran while closing the door behind her.
"Its because of you Raizada, I end up in embracing situation on my special day" Complained Khushi while sitting on bed.
"Me?? Don't forget you also equally participant in our Kiss" Replied Arnav while sitting beside her which made her to get up from bed.
"Ya right, I agree, I am equally Participant so now I decided to not participate in tonight game" Replied Khushi. Her comments made Arnav to get up from the bed and pulled her body towards him. Tightly holding his hand behind her lower back making her aware about the heat growing in his lower parts. Her eyes popped out with the contact.
"What happened Khushi, Are you worried about tonight??" Arnav enquired naughtily.
"Wo..worr..worried and me??"
"Ye..Ye..yes and You??
"Nope, I am not..Now you go down and complete rituals"
His lips slowly move towards her ears, brushing his stubble cheek with her " Tonight I will ravish you in every way, be ready. I hope You took much needed sleep till yesterday " He murmured in husky voice and withdrawn his hand and move towards closed door but stopped at mid with sudden hug from behind by his beautiful bride.
"Let me tell you, I am always ready for you and Tonight I don't even want any parts of my body leave without your marks." Murmured Khushi near his ears ending with light bit on his ears. He smiled at her confess and moved towards to complete the rituals to make her his for forever.
****
She climb down the stairs looking at every family members waiting for her to join Arnav at Mandap. Her bridal dress is designed by her groom himsef in Peach coloured with modern design with little touch of traditional. Offshoulder choli and Long lehnga and bare midriff, Shiny Waist chain. simple Peral necklace. Minimum makeup with minus earrings look ( Just look like veer di wedding look of Karina).
Her eyes moved towards her would be mother in law and Great grand mother in law sitting together and looking at her with love and affection for her. They happily agreed for simple marriage with family and close friends.
The next is her Payal Di, who proved best sister in short period of six month. Now she is little pouting mood as her husband strictly ordered her to don't stress herself as she is 4 month Pregnant. Aakash bhai is sitting beside her without having any other option.
The next person is Her kid and Nikki. They are the life of the house. they are the crazy couple and fight like cat and dog. Kiran mischevious look making her aware about the roamance with her laddgoverner sometimes before.

Jia and Aman officially engaged and Lavanya and Rishib is married couple and   came back from their sweet honeymoon two weeks ago.
Nisali, she is something unique in nature. Love is friendship, true friendship.  After Naira death, Ashok Malik killed himself in prison and Dadi and Aadrash still in prison and case is still going on. Other side Aakansha Malik end up her life in mental hospital due to lose of her husband and Daughter. That day all cruelty face the end because of Nishali Di, who entered on right time and changed the game. Today she is popular YouTube singer. Her song at the Royal wedding went viral no time, her voice capture million hearts and got the opportunity in live shows n movies.  Yash tied the thread of marriage with Nishali with in a week of that incident as he didn't want to loose anymore second. They are happy now staying at Dreamz as requested by Anjali Di.
Then come to Her bhai, who is back to his life with His love and son. Life is happy for them. Anjali Di wanted stay in Dreamz with her hubby and son. Yash and Nishali Di were forced by Anjali Di to stay with them for forever as don't want to separate from each other. Anjali Di started the the new fiction "Two Jewels, Friendship and Love". Other hand Bhai settled in India, working in one of the best University.
Krrish Gupta, her baby is matured to understand the love of his parents. He whole heartly accepted his biological parent along with Khushi as his mother and Arnav his father. As he proudly announced he have two moms and Dads... As child first hesitations went in air with the unconditional love he got from Anju Di and Bhai.
Now coming to the important person of her life, her hubby. Yes Hubby. She considers him as her hubby since from the day he marked her with kukum on her partition. He is looking handsome in his off peach sherwani. His eyes eagerly looking at her. His eyes clearly showing his pure Love and Desire for her. She took small steps towards mandap with bride maid who is none other than Neha and Priya her dear employees. Anjali took her hand made her sit beside Arnav.
The mantras and happiness spread everywhere. The function is included with close family and friends in Simple manner at Sheeshamahal.  With 7 pheres they entered into the beautiful relation of marriage with elder blessings and love.
**********
"Finally the world famous wedding planner is now Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada. I am happy as well as sad" Arnav murmured near Khushi who is busy in smiling at Guests.

"Happy because of you are eagerly waiting for Tonight and sad we have to wait for one more week to fly off to Paris for our honeymoon. I know Arnav, its n'th time you are repeating this same sentence" Complained Khushi looking at Arnav.
"But, you doesn't care about this fact"
"Because, my sister and your brother engagement is in weekend I am happy for them"
"I know, thats why you took the responsibility of arranging everything for engagement function by yourself leaving newly wedded hubby in bay"
"Kid, can you please handle this function. As am tired and its almost 10 at night" Khushi orderd on phone.
"Ya, ya Di carry on with your night plan with your irritating Raizada. Your suite is arranged here it self. we all are leaving after ending the reception and staying at Sheeshamahal. I hope you both come tomorrow atleast afternoon." Giving the naughty comment along with best wishes Kiran cut the call for her Di and Jiju to enter the their world of romance.
Arnav opened the door with the card entred only to witness the beautiful decorated room with mind numbing fragrance of candle and rose. The candle light view with dim light and white orchards and red roses all are making the newly weds aware about the meaning of this room.  Khushi roamed her eyes at every where and end at Arnav who closed door securely after puting DND board on the door.
"You are mine." He murmured near her ears but his words end when he felt a push and then he was pinned by his wife on the door.
"Mr.Raizada when you are getting chance to devour me. You are still in talking terms" Saying that she placed her lips on his for adding another kiss of love in their life. A simple kiss with passion turn to wild in no time. Their breath mingled with eachother connnecting eachother soul. They end up in decorated bed to devour eachother in love. The clothes spread out from their body to some croner. Night blushed at the lovers union in naughty way, who walk the path of love with pain of insult, pain of solitude, pain of misunderstanding, pain of regrets, pain of repentes, pain of separation. The pain which they endured in love is now result with togetherness.

Their breath start to mingled and connected their HEART BEATS in every way..........After all they are Arshi.......

After all they are Arshi