Part 21

On the other side..
"Wow, Niki. This is so real, oh my god I cant believe this. Are we in any animated movie or this is real world turn to animated one. Its so beautiful and every teenage girl wish to live here. I am feeling that I am small teenage girl" Anjali express her wonder.
"Yes di, all thanks to Kiran and Happiness"
"No Anjali ji, not only me and di, Its because of all of us" Replied Kiran from behind.
"Snow white, You are actually looking like Snow white Kiran and dont say Niki you are her Prince"
"Have to yes di, I am her prince in every life" Nikhil Murmured to himself.
"Di, you are looking cute in this. Aurora the sleeping beauty." commented Kiran.
"Thank you bacha. I love this costume. and I know you are the one who give the role to every one. am I right Kiran" asked Anjali.
"Yes Anjali ji, I hope every one like it"
"Not every one, I dont like this costumes, comes replied from behind" all turned towards the voice to get nice surprise.
Kiran controlled her smile but niki full on swing in laugh at Lavanya. who get the costume of Ursula's princess human form from the story little mermaid.
"Kiran you give perfect character for her" Anjali murmured to kiran.
"Thanks Anjali ji"
"Hey La, you are looking beautiful commented Aman who became prince, to control Lavanya to prevent unwanted scene.
"You are telling the truth"
"Yes La, and Rishib is full on ready to impress you that is why he choose to became eric for you". Aman smartly handel the situation.
"Even I am not happy with the costume" again come another voice.
"Now who is another one" all turn to look at the scene with wide open eyes.
"Aru, is that you" asked Anjali to confirm her doubt.
"Yes di, its me and this costume is given by your fan and her appointed makeup people painted me in this. and I dont know which characters is this" complainted irritated Arnav.
"Bhai you are beast.." Nikhil word end up with Arnav glares.
"Aru you are prince from.." Anjali's words also end with Arnav.
"Are you out of your mind di, Which prince look like half human and half Animal.
"Beauty and the Beast Aru" a voice come from behind.
"Bhai, no no.... Prince Charming.  This costume suit you Bhai more than your three piece business suit, you are well aware about Disney princess story how??" asked Nikhil.
"Because my Bride is totally crazy on Disney Princess and I had to go through many disney story with her" replied Akash.
"Ohhh, I see. And Aru Beauty and the Beast is one of the best story, where Belle is an intelligent girl who wants to live life her way. The villagers think that she is queer and different. Her father Maurice and his horse get lost in the woods one day. When wandering about, they chance upon the most amusing castle, having talking objects. However, the owner of the castle is a beast, who captures Maurice. His horse goes to the village and brings Belle to the castle. She offers to be the Beast's prisoner in exchange for her father's freedom. What she doesn't know is that the Beast is really a Prince, who was cursed for his vanity and pride. After a few unpleasant experiences, Belle and the Beast begin to bond and soon fall in love. In the meantime, Gaston, a man who wants to marry Belle, convinces all the villagers that the Beast is evil and must be killed. A fight ensues, wherein the Beast's curse is finally broken, and he and Belle get their happy ending." Anjali explained story in short.
"Interesting story" replied Arnav.

Love you
Nightangle