Part 62

"Good morning Geetama/ Nani" all shouted togethers.
Every one took their respective drinks as two male members of the family just took their drinks totally ignored the person who had hold those drinks. Kiran took her drinks giving sceret smile to Arnav and Geetama. Khushi took her drinks without any emotion.
"I hope you had good sleep till 6 Raizada. Thank you for making the drinks Geetama. I don't need any explanation be ready at 8 as I have to go out" Informed Khushi shocking both and move towards her room.
"How???"
" She is Khushi, She keep her eyes open in every situation to know about her business rivals motive  as well as her personal life forecast. She is here because of her smart work.. She have her own way to know everything"

By 7.15 everyone gather at dinning table for morning meals discussing goods to nothing in between their meal.

On the other side at Sheeshamahal.
"Anju, now what is your plan. They left its being 3rd days, We are not yet did anything." Enquired Dadi.
"Today We are also leaving for Delhi Dadi. You are also coming with us along with Aadrash and Yash. I will end the story of this revenage on the place where its started. After that, new start in my life Dadi"

"I am with you Anju" informed Aadrash and move out from her room along with Dadi.
"Keep eye on Shyam and his family" Informed Anjali to Yash.

"I will, after all I also heart broken because of  them" Yash wipe of his tears before it fell.

At Delhi.
"Khushi we reached the place"  Informed Arnav looking at Khushi at back seat who is busy on her lappy.
"Thanks, You can wait here"
" Nop, I am accompnany you because I am your PA. Dont forget that Khushi" Saying that Arnav also move out after hand overing key to the waiter at blue royal hotel.

" Happiness???"
"Mr.Drish, what a pleasant surprise. How is your business going"
" You know what happened still you are putting salt on my fresh wound."
" You should have thought before back stabbing on us"
" I am sorry for what I did. Need a chance to rectify it".
"You can stop this drama. Atleast not here. You are standing on the place which is owned by him who used you against me".
" Please, I need a chance to escape from this place where my new boss using me as his maid in his rivalry.
"you invited your this Condition. I am not here to save you as Khushi Gupta never waste her time on back stabbing people like you so Please inform your boss Mr Mohit Desai, that I am here to meet him"

" Yes, Mis Gupta"
All this while Arnav just looked the conversation with confusion till the receptionist asked them to move to the boss cabin. Khushi knocked the door and entered.

"Miss Khushi Gupta, Atlast I got the chance to meet you. The owner of Rays of Happiness. I never imaged you being this beautiful Khushi. Beauty with brain. After seeing I have offer for you Khushi...." Before finshing Mohit  answer.
"She prefer Miss Gupta. So first stop call her by her name" Arnav informed after controlling his anger.
"Look, who is with you Khushi. I meant Miss Gupta. Great ASR. what he is doing with you. Wait a minute. oh god you used your charm on him and took opportunity of his brother wedding plan. Which supposed to my chance. Mrs Aarthi Raizada consult me for her son wedding planning but so of sudden everything change and You took it, Miss Gupta." Mohit words angered Arnav but Khushi kept her mute.
"I am not here to argue on this topic. I don't give any damn to your words regarding Me and Arnav. But I am not like you who used people to Bring my company name and reputation down. What you thought You can buy one of my flower suppliers on the time of wedding planning project and supply damged flowers instead. Your plan flopped there where you brought middle men with your money and I brought the whole garden in my name. Banglore flower garden is the largest flower export garden and Mr. Drish was just a agent supplier. You planned to damage my name with him and I just stopped flowers supply to your company for forever.  So kept that aside and come to the point of your request to meet me"  Khushi replied in the attitude of businesses women shocking Arnav with her avatar. Now he know how she reached this level.

"So saw my mails and you afraid to for loosing this project against me. Thats why you are here to meet me after ignoring my so many attempt to meet you"  Said Mohit with smirk.
"You are wrong, I am here to let you know that, I am not a looser. This project. Decroting the royal wedding, which will be best opportunity to raise our businesses to next level. This project will be in my pocket. what you mention in mail , That I am looser that why avoided our meet. I love competition Mr. Desai. I am here to challenge you, Use any tricks and use your so called relation with the Royal family at the end this project will be in my hand. Mark my words Mr.Desai" Khushi challenged with full attitude and move out with shocked Arnav followed.

"Okay kidd, I am on the way to home. You dont worry about Krrish." Khushi cut the call after speaking with her dear sister.
On the driver seat Arnav looked at Khushi through the mirror while driving.

"Driver need to concentract on the road not on the mirror"  Khushi words bring back him from the lost land
"Sorry"
"Arnav, Stop the car"  Khushi order at the gate of our home and move out from back seat move towards the driver seat and waited for Arnav to get down.
"Why you asked to stop Khushi"
"Arnav, You can go home now and After 1 hour you have to go and pick Krrish from his school as kidd is busy in completing her missed notes and  Give me the key"

"But, Where are you going ???"
"I don't have to answer you Mr Raizada, Dont worry I won't run away from the challenge. So chill and go home" Saying that Khushi took Key and zoom out from there leaving Arnav alone.

Time Run towards Night.

Khushi entred her home to surprise with whole Raizada family but their eyes filled with saddness.

"What happened? Why..." Before She complete her question a small  figure stuked her leg.
"KRRISH, baby what happened to you. How you hurt beta" Khushi cried out loud looking at Krrish who's forehead is covered With white bandage.
"Khushi, while coming back from school an accident happened and" Before shyam complete his words
"WHAT??? HOW??? Why no one informed me anything?
"Khushi betiya Shant ho jao" Nani Tried to control her.
"How Can I, My son met with accident and no one care to inform me" Khushi shouted.
"Di, we tried but your phone was not reachable and unable to find out where you gone"
"Wait a minute, where is Arnav.???"
"Khushi ji listen to me, Please"
"I ASKED WHERE IS YOUR BROTHER,  MR. ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA"
"I am here Khushi".
"WHAT I CAN EXPECT FROM YOU. ITS SO EASY TO DECLARE HE IS YOUR SON WHAT ABOUT THE RESPONSIBILITY TAG TO IT RAIZADA. YOU FAIL TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS TRUE LOVE IS, NOW YOU FAILED IN YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES TOO. WHY THE HELL YOU ARE HERE RAIZADA. YOU FAILED TO PROTECT MY LOVED ONE HOW CAN YOU PROTECT YOUR LOVE FOR ME. YOU SUCH A LOOS.."

"MOM, Its was not DAD'S MISTAKE" Krrish shouted out loud
Her son words ring on Khushi ear and disbelieving she looked at her son who called Arnav as Dad for the first time leaving his anger away.

Love You
Nightangle