Part 27

"I never thought, Lavanya step so low to destroy some one" Said Aman coming out from shock.
"I am angry on you Arnav, More than her  you deserve a slap but I cant raise my hand on you" Anjali shouted at Arnav.
"Di, di...I did a sin di..I hurt her di. I hurt that person who loved me without expecting anything" saying Arnav broke down front of his sister.
Anger in Anjali melted in Her brother's tears, his broken form hurt her. She hugged her brother dear to heart and tried to console him but failed.
"Di, She hate me. She felt distinguishing wearing, I designed dress. She dont like I am calling her with her name. She dont like to near me. I know I deserve her anger and punishment but now I am badly fall for her. I cant live without her. She is not belongs to me but I am belongs to her di. She is my soul mate di" Saying that Arnav hugged his sister.
"Aru control your self, dont break down. I am sure my brother wont give up like that. Go and win her back" Anjali console him.
"She not yet forgive her devi mayia, her best friend for taking her parents. I dont think so she will forgive me" Asked Arnav.
"She is angry on her devi maiya, because she lost her love ones. You know what, you also belong to that people for whom she have love in her heart. She will forgive you but not forget it easily but you can make her forget by giving new happiness. Her Devi mayia want her, dear daughter and that is why she destined you to bring Khushi back to her best friend. Because Devi mayia know, only her daughter's true love get her daughter back to her(Devi mayia). And her true love is You." Anajli some how managed the situation.

"Arnav please,  control yourself. Think about next step to move" Aman try to motivate Arnav.

"Yes Aru, get up. You have to be strong like before. Do you want to make whole family aware about this. No, right then control yourself. Go and talk to Khushi" Anjali some how console Arnav.
Inside the Party Hall.
"Where is khushi?? di, I searched every where" informed Arnav after searching Khushi inside the party hall.
"Hey Niki, where is Khushi and Kiran" asked Anjali.
"Happiness was not feeling well so she left for home and Kiran went to check the food to serve and I am also going there to help her" Informed Nikhil and left to join Kiran.
"She started to avoid me Di.: Arnav said in his ditched voice.
"Dont give up Aru. Arnav and Khushi meant to be together for forever that is why destiny give another chance to this love. Your heart start to beat for her Aru. Dont give up till your heart beats stop" Anjali encouraged her brother.
"Wow, your words are powerful." Aman complimented in serious situation to lighting it in some sort.
"Dont forget, my di is a famous writer Aman" Arnav come out from his sorrow for sometime with the conversation.
"Now stop emotional drama right here, right now and enjoy the party Aru and Aman." Saying that Anjali pushed them to the dance floor.
Party Night end with so many incidents and open with new day. The day of Akash and Payal engagement.
"Just follow Lavanya khashyap every where,  collect details where she is giving interview and all that." Arnav cut the call after giving the order.
Your so called fashion career end right here Lavanya, after moving out from AR, I will let you wrok any where in the world.  Dont worry after my bhai's marriage, media will celebrate break of us and your fame end there. You played with wrong person. Your professional and personal career will end soon.

Dining Area.
"Good morning Aru" Wished Anjali.
"Good Morning Di" Arnav replied.
"I got know that Lavanya is not wish to work with us. Till yesterday night every thing was perfect. What happened to her suddenly" Asked Akash.
"She left Sheesha Mahal yesterday night itself" Confirmed Arthi.
"Mom, Yesterday Lavanya and I had fight and end up in breaking relationship.  I dont want that girl in my life not even as a my friend too" Completed Arnav and engage with his break fast.
"I am happy that my grandson atlast did something good thing in his life" Nani commented.
"Anyways I am happy. I dont have to bear her so called drama any more" replied Arthi.
"In short, all are happy with my decision" said Arnav looking at his smiling family.
"Okay okay, enough of this discussion, Have your break fast every one" order Akash.
"Hello all, good morning" came chirpy voice from the living room which made every face turn towards the voice.
"Hey Kiran, Good Morning" Nikhil replied and other just smiled at her expect Dadi.
"Betiya why dont you join us for break fast" Arthi called her.
"No aunty, thank you. Actually I am sorry to enter in so early. But I know you dont mind at all. Because you all are so sweet except some people. How can you all not sweet you are belongs to Anjali ji's family" Kiran started her long express.
"Her non stop drama started, unfortunately she will be my saali but cute and crazy one. Wait a minute where is Khushi" Arnav murmured to himself.
"Thank you so much Rays, Waise where is your Di"
"Di??? yesss di...asked me to say get out to Akash singh Raizada and Payal" Kiran shouted in one breath shocking whole family Then only she realised the blunder she made.
Kiran not taking another second covered her mouth closing her eyes tightly. She opened her bubbly eyes with her sister voice from behind.
"I am sorry Mr.Raizada, Kid confused with the words. actually Cars are waiting for Mr.Akash and Payal jiji out side the gate. We arranged spa for both bride and groom. Till you both enjoying in Spa we are here to prepare everything for your engagement" Khushi explained in details covering her sister blunder too

Love you
Nightangle