Part 30

"o act..actually.." Khushi's stammered words completed by Krrish..
"My mom and dad both are My mom only."
Krrish words give the hint to family and Khushi's words confirmed it.
"I am single mother." 
" Hare Krishn, abshagun hogaya. This girl is arranging everything for the marriage, who does not give any value to that relation. Being a single mother. This type of girl are shame to society" Dadi's words anger Kiran and Shayam and family tried to stop dadi. Before Shayam or Kiran stop dadi from saying any rubbish against their sister, some one else speak up for Khushi.
"Enough Dadi, what shame you are talking about.  if you dont know the people then dont judge them. If she is single mother, its not her mistake or she is characterless. We should proud of every single mother who are fighting everyday with society to growup her baby. Not like the men who run away leaving his responsibility. Those men are shame on our society.  Those are bornless men who just fulfill need and leave those women who is truly loved them. One more thing dadi dont put your finger at any other when you could not even control your own son, who run away with his so called gf after marriage and giving 4 kids that women. If you are calling Khushi Single mother. Then apply on my mom, because we also have only mom like Krrish and even me come in that single mother category only difference is that I dont have my baby with me. My baby left this world" Shouted Anjali her eyes are flood with tears, wiping her tears Anjali move towards her room.
"Dadi, please change your mind. because of dadu's last wish we are here. He wanted to see his grandchildren marriage here otherwise" Nikhil warned and move out.
"I am sorry betiya. dont take her words in your heart"  Arthi tried to control  her pain and consoled Khushi.
"Dont ask sorry, its not your mistake. Some people use their toungh in wrong way. So Mrs. Malik this time I am not saying anything because you got best reply in your way from your own grand daughter.  From next time if you open your mouth against me or my family, I dont spare you. Dont try Me ever, it cost you lot."Khushi move out along with Krrish after warning dadi.
"Kid come, I can help you in your work" saying that Shyam and Kiran fade away.
"Mom, if Aku come to know, what you did, he dont back from stopping this marriage and go back delhi, never look back at you again. Dont create any scene here after, because this my son's happiness, I cant take anything against that" Saying that Aarthi move out leaving angry Dadi behind.

At Evening
"Hey you okay," A male voice come which made Anjali to turn and looked at the person with shock.
"I am sorry, I just saw you and thought to say thank you for stopping your dadi's words against my sister." informed shyam.
"Whatever I said, time and situation made me to say. Thats it" Anjali cold replied confused Shyam.
"Okay," replying that shyam tried to move but stopped by Anjali.
"Mr. Shyam, is your family staying in UK" enquired Anjali with her curious eyes.
"I am single, waiting for right person" saying that shyam move out.
"I hate him, her mind said but I am still not over come from this feelings her heart replied"

Love you
Nightangle