Part 57

"So whats is the plan in your mind to win Happiness" enquired Jia all off sudden not giving time for Arnav and Kiran to sit.

"Jia, let me sit and second thing you are talking about winning back Happiness, Do you think its easy deal, then you are totally wrong. You will never know when the table turn against you if you have opposite player is  Khushi. I gone through the same some hours before. She totally turned the table and come out from the trap traping me in it" Arnav explained.
"You are the great ASR, you are talking like this way" commented Aman.
"If he is ASR, then she is Happiness. Both are come under same category for winning any deal. In this case ASR will do anything to win and Happiness make obstacles to stop him from win" explained Kiran while sitting near Nikhil.
" Exactly" Arnav agreed to Kiran's words.
Candles on the round table which is occured by 2 love birds and one poor soul looked at each other for some way out.
"Kiran, you was saying some indirect way "
"The indirect way still open but Nikhil"
"What but in it, can you please explain." Asked Arnav.
"The way I can show you but how to walk in it, all depends on you, Jiju".
"So tell me,  I will walk it off, Don't worry about that"
"The indirect way is Krrish, Shyam and Me"
"What you mean Kiran" asked confused Jia.
" If you want to win over queen, then first you have to win over her battle force. Here Khushi is Queen and her weaknesses is her family. I have to win their heart first is this indirect way"  informed Arnav.
"Right Jiju, now plan accordingly. I am in your side but front of Di, I am not in favour for you. Krrish is a baby but he is smart then any other at his age so be prepared to best father for him and last one is Bhai and he is angry with you hurting his sister" explained Jia.

" Why Your look saying, something cooking in your mind, Arnav" confirmed Aman looking at Arnav.
" Before that I need some information from you Kiran"
"What??"
" Kiran when you are going back to Delhi and by what way"
" I meant me and our team leaving by tomorrow evening by bus and Di, Bhai and Krrish may be by flight, most probably it will be with you all actually payal Di requested same but not get any confirmation about the same. wait let me check with Di's PA, he must have done the travelling arrangements' saying the Kiran dialled the number.
"Hey dude, Did you booked the tickets for Di " enquired Kiran on phone but the reply she got was shocking one.
"Thank you yaar" Kiran end up the call and looked at the waiting figures.
" I was right, She booked ticket with you all as requested by Payal Jiji but"
"But what, kill the suspense Kid" Arnav shouted.
" Bad news is that, She canceled the flight ticket little while ago and going by bus along with us. And bus will departure by 12 pm tomorrow itself instead of evening . she asked PA to book ticket for banglore and it will be after reaching Delhi on the same day." Informed Kiran making Arnav sad with the news.
"You are right Nannav,  She is implementing the plan and here you are sitting without any p of it" Commented Nikhil.
"So her plan is that, not give me time. As per her plan, She will leave from sheeshamahal early morning and also make sure that I will be on deep sleep that time and mid of the day she will be in bus and travelling will take 2 days time and left with5 days. When I reach Delhi, She will be in Flight for Banglore, And she Will make sure that not return back within 5 remaining days."  Arnav perfectly explained Khushi's mind made plan.
"So now what Arnav, she give you time but technically she doesn't have time for you" commented Aman.
"Why you are smiling Arnav, I don't  think so any happy news occured now!!!" enquired Jia looking at smiling Arnav.
"She is not giving me time because she does not have trust on her heart. Her heart won't be in her control if I stay near to her. My presences make her weak"  Arnav bring out reason behing his love's busy schedule.
" So what now" asked confused Nikhil.
"I think your bus have four more extra seats, as I don't think your bf also can stay away from you Kidd and Aman and Jia doesn't have any other option then coming with us"  Arnav looked at smiling face of Kiran and other looked at Arnav with shock.
"Smart move jiju" Kiran replied with smile.
"But nannav , how can we leave family here" enquired Nikhil only get answer from behind.
" I will handle here, you both can leave with your other half" confirmed Anjali.
" So here come our saviour, so ready for Excutive our plan gys and make sure Khushi stay far away from our move, if she come to contact with our move she not take another second to move with another plan leaving me behind" Informed Arnav and get nod from every one.
"So for now its enough, lets move back to function guys"  commented Aman and every parted away.
***
"What going on Anju??" Asked Dadi who is totally irritated with the situation unfloding in the home.
" Don't worry Dadi, everything fall  in right place when Right time come and they will be in pain who were the reason of my misery and pain. I won't leave any one for sure Dadi. I promise you Dadi, you will see everything with your own eyes" Anjali explained with devil smirk she move out from there leaving Dadi and Adrash behind.
***
"I know you are smart Khushi, but dont forget I am Arnav Singh Raizada after all. I know you love me more than anything. I will make you mine in this 7 days. Its so easy to do conversation with you when you are sleeping. Love you angel" Murmuring that Arnav placed kiss on her forhead and leave from the guest room to his room to pack his bag for tomorrow.
********
Next day morning at dining table.
" I am sorry Mrs. Kapoor. I know so many thing happened yesterday at function. You also become part of talk of the town because of my son deed. Only one thing was in our favour that media was far away from the function" said Aarthi looking at payal's parents.
"You are forgetting one thing Miss Raizada, we are family now and support you in your every situation is our responsibility and in between talk in town, not ear to it."  She replied with smile.
" Leave sorry and plead in bay, now we have to bring back our second bahu and grandson home." Nani bring out the current  situation.
"Mom, I don't know how to solve this problem"
" Mom, Nani, Lets give Aru time, he will solve the problem who created it. Now you should  take care yourself. All this function and Aru deed made you all tired. .
" Yes beta, Anju is right. We are leaving after 2 days from here Subhadra ji, And Payal' s parents leaving tonight." Informed Nani.
" Mom, Nani, we are cancelling our honey moon trip" informed Akash who just appeared for breakfast along with his glowing wife.
"But why Aku" asked Aarthi.
"Mom, I want Arnav to take break from the business for short period to sort out his personal problems. Nikhil is still kid to manage business alone so better I cancel this trip." replied Akash.
" But payal feel bad Aku, you are newly wed couple" informed Anjali.
"Di, Aru is my little brother, I am hurt with his deeds but I can let it go of this honeymoon for him and I want to support him to bring back Khushi in his life" replied Payal with simple smile.
"But where this 2 sister, not yet see them from morning and where is 2 raizada brother" enquired Nani looking at incomplete family on the dinning table.
"Raizada brothers are here Nani" informed Nikhil from behind.
And about Gupta sister,they left to their home early morning itself, Khushi informed me while leaving. Completed Anjali.
"I know, my deed hurt all of you, I am sorry for that"  said Arnav while taking place near his Di.
"Mom, I and Nannav leaving for Delhi along with Gupta sisters in bus today aftroon" informed Nikhil.
The ingormation give little shock to the family, however understood why they took this decision.
"Aru, I don't know how you make Khushi agree, but I want her as my bahu and Krrish belongs to this family" ordered Aarthi and left from there as she yet not come up to forgive Arnav.
"Di, Mom is still angry on me"
"Aru, you know what our dad did and some what you also did the same. It take time but she will forgive after all she is mother. I know Krrish is not your son because You can't step so low and play with any girl life but I am happy you took his responsibility as a dad"  informed Anjali.
"Thank you Di"
I have my own plan behind everything Aru, you will get to know when it will end. She thought in her mind. " Leave all that, done with packing and all. you dont have much time brothers" enquired Anjali.
"Yes Di, and we are leaving in a hour" replied Nikhil.
Time turn to 12 noon.  At bus.
"What you gys are doing here" asked shocked Kiran front of Khushi.
Khushi who entred the bus along with her sister and Son and other team member  witnse the scene already four member booked their seats.  2 Raizada and Aman and Jia.
"Kiran, how can I let you leave alone. we are best friend na. When you informed about your departure I also packed my bag to surprise you. Nannav saw my bag pack so I had to inform him to. So he along with his friends added in it. I hope you dont mind Happiness."  Smartly informed Nikhil.

"No, I don't mind. be comfortable. And Kidd staty here. I and Krrish will be in 2nd bus along with Bhai" with simple smile she try to move out to escape but stopped by Arnav who was silent spectator till Khushi's plan to leave.
" You give me chance Khushi, you cant back off from it now"
"I am not back offing from it Raizada"
"You are Khushi, thats why you are trying avoide me and calling me by Raizada." 
"I am not!!"
"Then prove it, sit beside me and call me by my name Khushi"
"Enough, if my Di  don't want to come in this bus then no one have right to force her.  You hurt my Di in every possible way. You are not only Akdu but also a monster a Dark....." Kiran shouted in between but stopped By Khushi.

"Fine Arnav,  I will sit with you and Kidd mind your language when you are talking to elder."
"But Di, he hurt you. I can't take that" saying that Kiran left from there to end seat and Nikhil accompany her to control her anger.
"Khushi took window seat Krrish on her lap and Arnav sit beside her. A perfect family.
After some time his mobile blink with the message.
"So how was my act, My Di Still not stand any bad words against you Jiju" Arnav smiled looking at the message.

Love you
Nightangle