Part 2

One security guard came towards their car, looking at guard Akash opened the car window. Guard looked at them with beautiful smile and said "Welcome to Rays of Happiness,  have a nice day sir" saying that move back to gate and open gate for them to move forward.

Car move towards, both side of the way filled with beautiful  flower and that path end at office main door. Beside that parking lot where two buses parked and  'happiness' written on it.

They parked their car and move towards entrance of the office. There two guards standing with bomb detector  machine.
Guards smiled at them and said same dialogue which they heard from gate security and checked them before entry in office.
Akash and Arnav looked at each other, the environment was feel like home more than office and everyone faces having smile for each other.
They directly went towards reception.
"Welcome to Rays of Happiness, how can I help you sir" requested receptionist with beautiful smile.

"Hi, I am Arnav Singh Raizada,  I want to book your wedding planning for my brother wedding"

"you were the one who called yesterday for same purpose" enquired receptionist.
"Yes, but you didn't give me an appointment so I am here, want to meet your boss.  Want to see how can you all ignore my deal" challenged Arnav.
"Sir please, we never take any deal.  we will only create their dream wedding functions. and we said no because our boss is out of delhi and from next week our one month holidays are starting, and unfortunately your brother marriage functions starting from next week" explained receptionist with humble manner.

"Look, you said, you all create dream wedding for them and my would be only agreed for this marriage because she want you all as her wedding planner. Cant you help me in any way" requested Akash.
"Sir, I am happy that, you put your heart out. but... "her word end with another voice.
"What happened Priti, who are they, today there is no meeting with any clients,  then." asked girl who look like earliy 20.
"No Neha,  they are here without any appointment, and they want to we plan their wedding but problem is that, its on next week and our holidays are starting from next week." explained Priti.
"Ya, I know and happiness will never teriminate this one month pay leave" explained Neha looking at two faces of their clients.
"cant you help me with any way, we are ready to pay more" requested Akash.
"No Sir, money is not a problem we are getting good salary and more benefits from our second home that is Rays of Happiness. Infact we dont even want this holidays, we would love to come here and work but our Happiness want us to spend time with our families that is why this holidays" Explained Neha with dull face.

"First time hearing, employees dont want holidays, strange" commented Arnav.
"If Employer is like our Happiness,  then nobody like to take a single leave, here you can see everyone having smile for each other.. This is our home Mr.Raizada"  Explained Priti with same smile.
"There is anyway, which can make your happiness to say yes to this wedding planning" asked Akash.

"Wait, if anyone can make Happiness agree for this,  then it is Rays.  Right now she is in cafeteria. Why dont you meet her,  if she agreed then your half of the work is done.  Come with me" informed Neha giving little relief to Raizadas.

"Bhai, I am not going to entertain anyone" murmured Arnav unfortunately heard by Neha.
"You dont need to do that Raizada, She herself  is full pack of entertainment" commented Neha making Arnav confuse.
Cafeteria:
"Beautiful Girls and Handsome boys, you may age of 20 or 30 or 50 but beauty and handsome remaine forever.... So today I, Miss Kiran Kumari Gupta completing her 20th birthday. So today she is going to give two promises. One is next year on the same day on the same table I will stand like this and give same bashan once again and second thing is that we all will enjoy every day with Rays Of Happiness .... Are you ready gyssss"