Part 73

With in a hour, chopper took departure from Delhi to Lucknow along with 3 couples and sleeping Krrish. Followed by Aakash with other family members on flight also Aman and Jia joined family members and explained everything as per Khushi's request. All were in shock with the truth but more than shock all the mind is filled with fear of their daughter life. Happy about krrish  same time angry on Arnav bcause of his fake story regarding Krrish being his son. So much disclosure in one night that also mid night.

"Now what, Where we have to go from here" Enquired Lavanya after coming out from Airport.
"Bhai not even went to Orphange on the other hand Anjali Di also not there in Sheeshamahal. wait a minute Jiju we are missing one point in between Your Dadi and Aadrash. Aadrash entry made with Yash do you remember, All this connected  and Dadi and Aadrash also part of Anjali ji's plan, I am sure about it. Why we are not tracking them. may be get some clue" kiran suggested.

Not taking another second Arnav dialled Seeshamahal landline number for confirming Kiran's doubt.
"Shit, we missed it.  Adrash and Dadi were at Sheeshamahal but they left early morning to somewhere. Khushi, do you know where your Bhai stayed after his marriage. You was the one aware about his marriage. They may be there because you choose the place to end our love story where you lost your heart beats same way Di may go to that place where she stayed with shyam after eloping." Arnav question made everyone to look at Khushi.
"Arnav, he never mentioned his address, That day I was supposed to meet them at temple, unfortunately that not happened. When he was in college,he stayed at hostel. After completing his studies he got teaching job in his college and he continued stay in hostel only. He used to visit us on weekends only. After his marriage also he used to meet Kidd. Obviously we thought he was coming from his hostel only"
"Khushi try to remember, he may be mentioned something about his residency. Kidd, you know his college right, Just go and check with his colleagues over there. They may give some clue"

"Okay Jiju I will go, Nikhil come with me"
"Arnav, I can help you to track Yash through tower location. I have friend in that department. Me and Lavanya will go and check on hotels near by" Informed Rishib while dialing his number all the while Khushi tried to connect anything regarding their whereabouts."
"Okay Rishib, add Dadi and Aadrash to in the list of tracking" Ordered and two couples divind into two leaving Arnav and Khushi and Krrish who is totally clueless about the situation.
"Khushi, Your bhabi love this place." "I have to travel almost 2 hours from here to reach college" " You Love this place Khushi because of its near to nature. Here Manjiam flowers(imaginary  one,) are famous, Beautiful purple flowers which blooms once in year. You will love those flowers. I will give you seeds of that" Khushi,'s mind filled with Shyam's past words regarding his home and place.
She took her mobile and type something to search. After that she dialled someone on call. "Just find out the exact location of the same" .." Fine"..She cut the call and with determination looked at Arnav. "I don't know, what I am thinking leads us to but there is no other option then this"
"Taxi" "Taxi"...
"Where we are going Khushi"
"I will tell you, first get in. We have to reach there. Take us xyz place as fast as possible" Khushi ordered the driver.
"Arnav, Bhai mentioned Manjiam flowers. Which rarely found in india. In Lucknow they found in xyz place was confirmed by banglore flower garden authority."
"Khushi how can you confirm with mere flowers information, We don't have time to waste. The place is far away from here it almost take 3 to 4 hours to reach from here"
"Do you think, I will jump into anything without proper confirmation. That place is 2 hours away from bhai's college, I remember once he mentioned regarding hectic travelling to university. Most important thing the temple where they supposed to marry is near to that place. Now tell me I will jump into anything risking my brother life."
"Hmmmm, I wish everything sort out soon" His eyes looked at Khushi who is looking at Sleeping Krrish on her lap "Khushi, Krrish always remains your son, My Di gave birth to him but you are the one who gave rebirth to him by saving him from death. No one can take your place in his life. Anju Di will understand  this. One more thing Mrs Raizada hereafter all going to stay together so dont worry" Arnav try to console her in his possible way.
"Thank you" She smiled and put her head on his always welcome shoulder.

on the other side Lavanya and Rishib gone through so many hotels for checking out, while checking they connected with his friend for network  track. Akash along with whole family statred from Sheshamal towards the place mentioned by Arnav on call.

At university of Lucknow.
"Hey, can you tell me the way to Principal office" Nikhil enquired one of the student.

As per the way suggested by student, they move towards on the way their eyes roamed to valentine's day celebrations. And they are running to save someone true love.
****
"Yes"
"Hello Sir, My name is Kiran Gupta and He is Nikhil  Singh Raizada. We need some information about three people who were from this college"

"I thing you are at wrong place kids. I can't share information of any x or current students details with you" Principal replied.
"Sir Please we need your help. My brother and Nikhil's sister life are on stack. Please help us"
"Who is your brother and his sister. How it related to this college"
"My brother Shyam Gupta and His sister Anjali Singh  Raizada both were from this college."
"Their batch year is 20xx.??"
"Yes Sir. That meane you know them" Excited Nikhil come affront.
"Why won't I, After all their story started here.  Shyam was teaching faculty for 2 years after completing his studies later he went to out of India. I miss them. Anjali, your sister is great writer today because of Shyam only. I am glade to meet their siblings afterall. Wait a minute you said their life is on risk. what happened, what you guys want to know from me" Asked Principal while walking towards standing statue Kiran and Nikhil.
"We want to know the connection between Anjali Di and my Bhai"
Principal just smiled at the kids " Before knowing the connection between your siblings, you have to know about those four people who ruled hearts of all student and teachers with their talents and kind nature. Four gems of our college. "

"Four???"
"Yes Four, there is lots to tell you both regarding them before that have seat and I will order some thing four you to have"
"Thak you" Kiran said while sitting on sofa.

"Their story statred the last year of their college life" Saying that Principal take them to past.

Love you
Nightangle