Part 74

Past Lucknow University 20xx year.

The first day after the long vacation. Students are happily roaming with their best friends and classmates. Some students are going towards auditorium for the welcoming function held by teachers and senior students for the new entry.

"Hello students, I am Rakesh Rana. Unfortunately your Principal." Principal introduction made new students happy with the friendly nature. "This year we have two new entry for last year post Degree, Who is Anjali Singh Raizada and Yash Sawant. One more thing Anjali belongs to Royal family and  a Princess of Sheeshamahal. We are glad to have you here" Like that Principal speech continue and other side Anjali and Yash felt relieved as the students does not looked at them with awe look unlike the old college where students are hell bent on being friend with her because she Princess and giving special attention which totally irritated her that why she changed her college with her best friend. Her train of thoughts end with senior students loud cheers for some Shyam.

Anjali roamed her eyes to here and there to find out particular Shyam in crowd and her wait end when some one step to the stage and took mike in hand. She looked at him, her eyes roamed at his every features. He is handsome with boyish innocent look with smile on his lips. She felt instant attraction towards his beautiful smile. Her heart stopped for some seconds when she hear his voice for the first time. She felt something new feelings in her heart.

"Hey all" his voice stopped when students again started to shout his name.
"Hey guys, if you all done with chatting my name may I"  Shyam requested with same smile.
"Thank you guys. Today we have to add new members in our big family that is our freshers.  I am Shyam Gupta whole heartily welcoming each and everyone in our college.  New place new feelings and more over new people. All mind filled with different emotions right. Remember one thing all of us have to move out from our comfort zone to face the real world and your life. I am assure you all that, each and every teaching and non teaching faculty and your senior students will whole heartily help you. You can walk up to any one for anything. With in some day the college election is coming for college captain and any one can be nominee. Even fresher students also can participate..The college captain will help you in every way...."

His announcement made senior students to looked at him with shock. And started to shout " COLLEGE CAPTIN SHYAM GUPTA"
"Guys, its high time. Every year I became the captain without any election because you guys want me to and love me. I know that but We need new face for our college and this is my last year and I want some one else in college captin seat. In that way I can even help that person also." Shyam tried to make his college mates understand  but  Their non stop shout made Principal  to handel the problem some how and dismissed the assembly.

But the students again gathered in college campus with the loud music. "Hey all Did you Miss Me. I know You did so Now its my turn to welcoming fresher in my style. Saying that she started to play her guitar and her band started to play the instruments as per tune. Beautiful song spread everywhere in campus making students move toward the music. Fresher just enjoyed the music of beautiful girl in jhali look (same like Amrita Rao in Main hoon na). Anjali and Yash also looked at the girl who is totally  enclosed into music forgetting where she is and arranged Music concerts without anyone permission.
"Oye, Principal is calling you" some one shouted from group which stopped the song. "What a perfect time Bro, Meet me after college" she shouted rather say warned back the poor boy. Keeping her guitar aside she move out to Principal room and Students start to move to their respective classes.

"How was your vacation peon kaka.??" Asked that girl while jumping from the window of class room near to Principal office.

"How many times, I warned you dont jump from here there"
"Cool kaka, take chill pill. Where is our Principal Sir..He asked me to meet him"
"He is not in office beta, left few minutes back. May be he is in any class"
"Poor we, such irresponsible Principal we got. Who made him Principal kaka" She said making puppy face. Saying bye to kaka she fly away from there.
"Anju, she is such a good singer"
"But spoil brat, how she shouted that poor boy for informing about Principal call" Anjali replied while moving foward to her class with Yash. She looked at her new class room which filled students. All the students are discussing some important topic.
Anjali and Yash move towards vacates place and sit for lecture to start. Her ears sharpen with the name taken by students in between their discussion "Shyam Gupta".