Part 46

One day before Halidi Function.

"Make sure every step work properly. I want this garden look more beautiful and proper than the blue print" Khushi order on her head sets.

The Wedding planners are running here and there on the garden with different duties to make sure everything become perfect on time. No one want to disappoint their employer with their simple mistakes.

The time turn to evening and the garden of Sheeshamahal turn to magical view.
"So to be Mrs. Raizada, you are looking so tired . May I help you in any way" Asked Arnav in flirty way to irritate her.
"Yes ofcours. If you leave me alone it will be so helpful for me" replied Khushi.
"Ouuchhh it hurts' Arnav kept his hand on his heart and started his drama but his drama stopped when he saw Khushi's eyes. Her eyes showing something, the emotion is unaware for him but his confusion cleared when he got her words.
"Now you have heart Raizada!!!"  saying that she move out from there really hurt Raizada behind with her simple sentence which meant alot.
"I sorry Khushi for every words used by me but I have to win you back because I love you more than anything in this world. Only 2 more days to go. After that you will be mine in fornt whole world"
"What are you murmuring Arnav," asked Confused Aman.
"Nothing Aman. leave all that what happened??"
"Everything going according to our plan. Rishab asked me book flight ticket so I done that and his flight after 3 days at afternoon. Inshort he won't be there for reception."
"Good"
"But I am not did anything he himself asked me" but Aman confusion cleared when he looked at Arnak smirking face.
"so what you did A S R???"
"Nothing much only few pics of him with Bhabhi's cousins sent to his rich gf through my source, thats it. I don't thought it will work thats why asked you too do some plan"
"Now everything going according to your plan"
"Expect one thing, My Khushi's feelings. I am totally clueless about that. You know what, I don't want use my plan B. Its hurt her. I damn sure. I hope I don't need to use that"
"Everything will be fine Aru. Khushi belongs to Arnav. At the end she will be yours"
"Di??"
"You forgot Aru, we are also part of this" Anjali said pointing her and Jia.
"No Di, you are the pillar for me" Arnav replied while hugging " Di, you are okay with Adrash attending this function"
"Aru, I am already come out from my past. So I am fine with him"
"As you say, but don't ask me to behave nicely with him. because of his family every bad things happened in our family"
"Okay Aru, now leave his topic and concentrate on your love story only 3 days left with all this wedding functions to end"  Saying that Anjali move out along with Jia who just give shy smile to Aman while moving from there.
"So you want to say something Aman"
"Jia said yes to my proposal after the dance" Aman confessed with shy filled smile.
"Congratulations buddy" saying that Arnav hugged Aman.
The day open with new hope and happiness.
THE GARDEN FILLED WITH BRIDE AND GROOM FAMILY MEMBERS BUT THEY ARE DIVIDED BY two yellow colour balloons walls and written on it do not touch with red colour and which dividing garden into three parts. Everyone looked at wall with confusion as it was not in the blue print but later on busy with the rituals and forget about it.

First Groom family put halidi on Akash. Where some halidi applied on family members too by Naughty Anjali.

Once grom side done with function Anjali give The remaining haldi to Arnav, to hand over to bride side, while giving haldi, Anjali put some haldi on Arnav left cheek.
"Diii"
"Diii what??? now go and give this to them"
On the other side.
"Khushi betiya please go and collect the haldi from groom side" requested Payal's mom.
"Yes Aunty" Khushi left to collect the haldi unknown to her the other side, Arnav is coming with the same.
Arnav and Khusi met the middle of the the garden where no one present othere than them as the family members are either side of the wall, totally busy on function.
Arnav looked at Khushi and drawn to dreamland, looking ar Her look, yellow colour saree giving sunshine look to her. Saree pleats perfectly and beautifully covering her curves, her long hair playing with wind. one accessorie on her body which added fir in his eyes, that was the waist chain which is doing peek a boo through her pelts which moving with  wind.
Khushi eyes notice the changes of colour in Arnav's eyes, but she confused about, what does that means. And her eyes looked at the forwarded bowl of haldi which was sliping away from his hand. Before it slip away from his hand she put her both hand on the bowl touching his hand which bring back Arnav from his dreamland
"Why groom side send haldi with the most irresponsible person of the family" Murmured Khushi.
"Excuse me, did you said anything"
"You were so lost in somewhere, not even aware that the bowl was slipping away from your hand. This haldi should not fall anywhere, it consider as a bad omen"
"Cool, you know every rituals. So let me complete one more ritual"

Saying that Arnav move towards Khushi,  rub off the haldi from his cheek to her cheek without giving her time to draw back her face and secured the bowl in his hand as he knew his action can cause bowl filled haldi touching the ground. And withdraw his hand from the bowl  after making sure the bowl is now securely holding by angry and surprise Khushi.
"Done with Haldi as ritual and now let me complet my fantasy"
Khushi looked at him with confusion but her confusion cleared when he took some haldi from his cheek and put on her waist. The touch give goosebumps to her and anger on her eyes, Without taking another second she moved back securing haldi bowl on hands.  Giving him angry look she start to move but stopped at mid way as Arnav called her.

Love You
Nightangle