Part 26

After some days I joined college, submitted the project which was the last round of head position selection in college where Lavanya also submitted the project but Khushi did not submitted it. That is why Khushi disqualified and Lavanya and me became head girl and boy. Then how Khushi desrve that place. what is we missing in it" Arnav enquired.
"Answer of that question can 2 people disclose one is Khushi and other one is Lavanya" Informed Aman.
"3 people, know the truth about that head position and project. The third person is Manish Mishra. Our class professor." Lavanya completed her words giving new information.
"The project which I submitted for selection was Khushi's which I stolen with the help of Her room mate. After Announcing me as Head girl of college. Every thing was going well till I got call from Prof Manish Mishra.
"I went meet him, where Khushi was already present.  Without any further notice he started to ask questions which was unanswered by me. But Khushi answered everything.  Last I came to know all those were question from the project. I never looked at that project because it was not in the clause there would be any viva."
"Prof Manish came to know the truth. He was going to report that to principal.  Which would have ended my career there only. But Khushi requested Professor to dont do that. Let me continue in that position. After that every second I felt disgusting being head girl. Because that was sympathy of that middle class girl but I cant quite the position because of my image"

"After that my anger towards her increased day by day. Which lead me to distract her from studies I increased music volume at exam time and with help of her room mate I hided her notes but it didn't effect her in any way. She never fight back and every exam she scored 100% and secured her first position"
"My every plan failed continuesly. That when, mid of our second year I got something which was turning point of everything.  I got her weakness. That was none other than you, Arnav Singh Raizada. Her dairy.  Her best Friend. I got her dairy with  along with the notes. Where she wrote her feelings towards you. Her part time job in many event managements in college vacations. That stupid girl named those stupid feelings like increasing hearts beats and glow in her eyes as acidity"
All this new information made Arnav guilty from heart.
"I used that as chance. With help same friend kept her dairy back and made a plan in mind. I knew it, For Arnav, Love does not exist only, so I used to fill your ear with nonsense about love and every low about middle class people. Because I want you to insult her when she express her feelings for you. Adding fuel to my plan our last year of college, you got news about your sister breakup and that also with middle class man. Which filled so much anger in you. I was happy that my plan going to work. She will be insult by You. But my plan failed when I got know, she never going to confess her feelings front of you. She wanted to keep that in her dairy only. which I got knew through her dairy which I again stolen.
But god was with me, On our last lecture Prof Manish asked us to confesss anything for anyone through a letter and exchange on farewell party. Provided us colour papers too. Some people took it. Khushi also took that and wrote something. When she went for fresh up I get into her room and took that notes. I was right she wrote letter for you confessing her feelings. I was aware she never going to give you that letter. It just confession letter which she wanted to keep with her. But I helped, how can I let her leave without confessing anything"
"I paid one of the waiter on farewell party to give you letter and take her name. To add more spicy to it. I made you drink. your anger against love and middle class people and alcohol in you all this come together and blasted on her. You insulted her without any mercy.  With one bullet I aimed two target. One I achieved, that was insulting her front of whole college and another one was making her weak and not properly concentrate on her exam but I failed, it did not affected her studies any way.
"You bloody bi**h," Arnav shouted raised his hand to slap her in between Aman stoped to do so.
But Slap is deserve for her and which she got but not from Arnav. It was From Miss Anjali Singh Raizada. Anjali was witness of the unfloding history of her Brother life.
"You used my brother for your stupid jealousy. You should thank her because of her, your career did not stopped there. What you thought, the insult will break down her then you were wrong. after loosing her parents she fight with life, reached there where you stand with your money power. If you knew one % of her, you could stopped your stupid plan of hurting her. Every hurt, every pain which she face, make her strong. That was the reason you failed to get your second target making her loose her exam.
"I dont want you in my home, Aman make sure she leave my place today itself and one thing Lavanya. Khushi stopped Manish Sir from destroying your college life but now I will destroy your image which you made up using my name. Never Ever show your face" Arnav shouted.
Without any option, Lavanya left the place. Leaving Broken Arnav and Hurtd Anjali and shocked Aman behind.

Love you
Nightangle