Part 35 & 36

"Dadi, I want to talk to you personally. can we move to my room please"
"What happened Anju, now what you want from me"
"Please Dadi, can we" Anjali requested.
Anjali's Room
"I am sorry Dadi for what ever I said, I was in shock when I meet him. Mr.Shyam Gupta after almost 6 years. you know everything na Dadi. I loved him whole heartly and married him secretly going against my family. but What he did. after spending 2 years with me and when He came know I was pregnant left me with a message that I am done with you"
"I know betiya, don't cry for this type of people, That time I forced to marry my friend grand son because I wanted your happiness but you misunderstood and move out from sheeshaMahal with him. You know what, Adrash still love you and he always had"
"Yes Dadi, I was wrong to choose that person, that is Why I lost my baby too."
"Leave all that betiya, now also I ask you to marry Adrash, if you are ready to give life a second chance"
"I can't leave that Dadi, I am hurt and I have to make them realize the hurt which I gone through. I need your help for that Dadi, only you can help me in this and I am ready to give life a second chance with the person who loves me lot"
"Are you planning any revenge.??"
"against whole Gupta family, I already lite the fire only have put on them"
"What you mean."
"Arnav interested in Khushi and Kiran is falling for Niki. You know how is Aru, and Niki will follow his Di's word. I am planning for heart break of Shyam's dear sisters and I will make him fall for me and hurt him breaking his heart."
"So what I have to do in it"
"Let Aru and Niki make them fall in love and you should not keep your nose in between and second thing, I want Adrash here and you can help in this." Anjali hugged her Dadi and both of them have evil smile on their lips sith devil plan on minds.

Mehndi Function ended at afternoon...
Arnav and Krrish full on entred in video game.
"So you are here, I am searching from when Krrish, come lets go" Khushi entred in Arnav's room without any notice, looking at her son and totally ingoring certain Raizada.
"No hi..no hello and more important without knocking the door you entre in my room. Its different thing that you have all right to entre in my room as well as my heart" Arnav commented making Khushi open her big eyes with shock.
"Raizada behave, you are talking stupid thing front of my son"
"Don't worry love, he is totally into game, You are looking gorgeous in this outfit."
"Krrish lets go now, you can play game at home. come on" Khushi ignored Arnav words and asked Krrish but Arnav mind had some other plan

"Bhabi, look what your sister is saying" Arnav purposely called Payal who was crossing his room.
"What happened Aru."
"Bhabi your sister is going home without having tea with us. Its bad right Bhabi"
"No Khushi you cant leave like that, you can leave after we all remove mehndi. now come with me I have something to show you" saying that Payal took Khushi leaving smirking Raizada behind.
Other side Kiran shouting at Nikhil for his stupid plan.
"
At Evening all gathered in dinning table for tea and plams of ladies covered with red Mehndi looking so beautiful.
"Done with Mehndi and now remaining functions are sangeet, Halidi and end with Wedding. Time is moving so fast" completed Arthi.
" Even first night tooo" Adding Nikhil making Payal to blush and Akash glaring at his little crazy brother.
"Payal show me your Mehndi"
"Yes Di"
"Wow, its drak red and looking beautiful. Means Aku madly in love with you. Am I right Aku"
"Di stop teasing" Akash requested
"How you know Di, that Bhai love Bhabi madly" Asked confused Nikhil.
"Its says if the Mehndi colour is drak then that means your partner will love you madly." replied Kiran.
"That means, I love you madly, Look at your hand which reflecting same as Bhabi" Nikhil murmured near Kiran so that only audible for Kiran.
Kiran words made Khushi to look at her Mehndi filled hands, First she saw her Mehndi on her plam which is given drak colour its look like she painted her hand with black colour, her eyes stoped at the ring finger on left hand where she saw something which give a electric shock. In shock she get from her seat and try to move fast from there to escape before anyone notice her hand. But she was late to do so. Her sister called out before she out.
"Where are you going Di,"
"I....I....have to make some call. coming in Minute" saying that she escaped from there followed by someone.

Love You
Nightangle
****************************************
"Why you are wasting water, the mehndi already done its works. It give you the colour of your lovers love" The comment made her trun back to face Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada. who is standing at Kitchen door step in his full glory with mischievous smile on lips.
"So you asked that Mehndi girl to write your name on my plam. I appointed Mehndi girls are not stuck in any traffic jam, you made trafficjam for them so that you can arrange the girlsfor Mehndi girls according to your plan. And what stupid logic is that " Every lady should apply mehndi on who is attending the function " Khushi Angrly march towards Arnav.
"This much anger for just a name, not think so. You are afraid to accept the fact that my love for you is Dark just like your Mehndi. Drak love which involves every colour of love, which never gonna change to any volour." Arnav comment made her more angry.

In anger she took knife from near and try to cut and remove his name from her hand before she make cut on her plam Arnav put his hand in between and Knife made cut on his plam which was in deep. The sudden blood flow out from his hand made Khushi to drop the knife looked at his plam with shock and uncovered pain.

Keeping her ego far away, she took his hand and went near tape and start to wash his hand. More than tape water flow her eyes shread the tear of the pain. All those time Arnav looked at her with unknown happiness.
If someone's eyes is wetting with our pain that means that, there is someone who can really feel our pain. Arnav seeing the same situation.

"Are you blind, or mad to put hand in between sharp side of knife. The blood is not stopping only. Arnav where is the first aid box, tell me fast" Khushi shouted at Arnav

But Arnav is somewhere else lost and giving cute smile which irritates Khushi like hell.
"Why you are smiling Raizada, is this cut giving happiness instead of pain" Khushi's words bring back Arnav from his lost land.
"Its beautiful pain dear. The person is still angry on me for my sin then also caring me without thinking about her anger and pain. I can't see you are hurting yourself because I love you. Same way you also can't see me in pain because You love me"
"Done with your so called prediction, then tell me where is the first aid box" asked Khushi not caring about his words and wiping her tears.

"prediction will come true, and First aid box is on top shelf. Let me help you in this. saying that Arnav picked up Khushi without caring his wound using the golden opportunity, "Khushi dont struggle dear, please take first aid box. My hand is paining" Which made Khushi to stop struggling to get down and did What Arnav asked.
"If this is the result of hurting myself, then I am ever ready to do the same" Arnav said looking at Khushi who is totally engrossed in curing his hand.
"Don't even think about it Mr Raizada" Warned Khushi.
"Not again Mrs. Raizada. Drop calling me Mr. Raizada. I am Arnav Just Arnav for you"
"Just shut up and take care of your wound" saying that Khushi moved out from there.
You still love me Khushi, more than I do. today this cut proved it. Every drop of my blood bring out tears in your eyes. I am the lucky person who got unconditional love. Arnav's soul whisper to himself looking at fading figure of Khushi.

Next Day...
"So next is sangeet after 2 days. Done with theme and decroaton ideas" Informed Khushi.
"Now Anjali ji tell me who all ready to perform so that I can arrange the choreographer. Its groom v/s bride side competition right" Asked Kiran sitting beside her sister at living room along with Raizada family and Shyam.
"I dont want groom side v/s bride side competition" Declared Payal.
"Why Jiji, it will be fun na" asked Kiran.
"No fun in it. I am not going for any game to keep competition on it. Its my marriage. The unity of us" informed Payal.
"Idea, why don't make a jodies from groom and bride side and the theme line will be unity" Informed Anjali.
"That is great idea Anjali Ji. So let me make jodies from bride and groom side" Kiran excitedly informed.
"Go for it Kiran" Supported Nikhil.
"So First jody will be Payal Jiji and Akash Ji. obviously they will be show stopper" Kiran started.
"My Partner will be Kiran, No argue on that" Nikhil declared.

"Aru and Khushi ji will be partner" Anjali spell out the name only to get big no from Khushi side but Anjali is not ready to take, so some emotional black mail and Khushi agreed.
" I will be host the programme.."
"With me" Shyam completed Anjali's words.
"Cool idea bhai. one more condition. Every jodies dance will be surprise for each other so take your partner and move to isolate place to decided song and then practice" Kiran completed her words making Khushi uncomfortable.
"Lets go Khushi, we will practice in my room. we have start now because you have to care of the preparation of wedding too" Arnav commented and leave for his room without having any other option Khushi followed him.
Before leaving to His room Arnav secretly said thanks to his Di.

Love You
Nightangle.