Part 24

On the dance floor Aman took Lavanya with little force and emotional blackmail.  All are shaking their booties in full swing. Khushi remain the viewer in one side still Anjali pop out from another side.

"Hey Khushi, why you are not dancing." Asked Anjali starting the conversation.
"Nothing Anjali ji, I hardly go for dancing and all. Its not my cup of tea" Replied Khushi.
"wait, Aruuuu..Come here" Anjali shouted With in another minute Arnav reached.
"Yes Di"
"Aru take Khushi to dance floor" Order Anjali making Khushi shock and Arnav happy.
"why not di, it will my pleasure" replied Arnav with sweet smile.
"No Anjali ji, I am fine" Khushi tried to avoid the situation.
"Khushi ji dont be spoil sport, go with him. I am sure he wont bore you" Saying that Anjali took Khushi's hand and Kept in Arnav hand.
"Miss Gupta, may I" asked Arnav with devil smile.
"Without any option, Khushi move towards dance floor making Lavanya red with so called anger.
Arnav kept his one hand on her waist and another hand on her hand. Khushi put her one hand his shoulder keeping good distance between their bodies. Start to move their steps with song.
"You are looking so beautiful" Arnav comments.
"Thank you, And this costume suit you. Devil from inside and out. I must say my sister have good selection"
"I agree I was devil,  but not now. Leave all that you also have good selection. You choose to become my beauty. I meant beast and the beauty."
"No Mr.Raizada, I fail in choice but my choices never fail to hurt me back" 
Arnav not took more time to realize the hidden meaning in her words.
"Actually Khushi, I want to talk to you something very important, can we move out" asked Arnav with serious look.
"Is something related to wedding planning Mr. Raizada"
"No. Its about us"
" I dont have time to waste on unwanted topic and one more thing. There wont be any "us" topic. Because I am far away from your reach Raizada."
"Khushi Please.  I need to..."
"I think your gf is now in red. so go and cool down her"
Saying that Khushi move out from his arm. Move towards out of the party hall followed by someone.

"So what you are thinking. Your look will attract him?? And you can become his gf. Ohh I forgot you want to become famous with his name" Voice come from behind.
"Miss Lavanya, I am not in mood to talk to you. Leave me alone" Khushi replied.
"I am not interested in entertaining you. Just want to warn you, Dont forget the past especially that farewell day" Completed Lavanya and trun to wait.
"Wait a minute Arnav's GF. For your kind information I am not Miss Lavanya."
"You dont have that much standard to compare with my foot wares" Lavanya counter answered."
"Please your foot wear also now wishing to out of your feet. I felt happy that you compare me with your foot wear because your foot wear has standard and brand name which may be whole world know. but what about you"
"Shut up"
"Calm down angry queen, let me complete first. Do you have your own name. You are famous but not with your name. Media known you as great ASR's GF. I agree you get people eyes but people also notice animals in zoo." khushi completed her words
"Khusshhhhhii" Lavanya shouted and raised her hand which was hold by Khushi.
"Dont dare to raise your voice and raising hand is...I am not that old Khushi. I am changed that doesn't means I want to attract men. Today I dont need to introduce myself, people knows me. They doesnt have any fear to come and talk to me unlike you and I changed because everyone change with time its not bad"

"You bloody" Lavanya once again shouted
"Not a word from your bloody mouth. that day I kept my mouth shut after knowing who was behind all those incidents.  I know that words come from Arnav' s mouth but those words were someone else. I was mute that day because,I got reason to go away from my love. That day those words give me strength to move on in my life. I should thank that person who is behind of this new Khushi. Am I right Lavanya"
"Wh...at you are saying???" Lavanya stammered.
"Thank you Lavanya, You were the one who behind that incident.  Your cruel brain was behind that insult which hurt me in deep. You dont need to make me remind of that day. I cant forgot that day till my last breath because that day I lost most precious thing of my life" Saying that Khushi trun to move only to meet with shocked pair of eyes. who is none other then Arnav.
"one more thing Lavanya, in college days you were insecure about college head girl position  and today you are insecure about your so called Love. Do you know what, you dont deserve both of this" Saying that Khushi move out by making Arnav one side.

"What is Khushi talking about Lavanya" Arnav asked looking at Lavanya.
"Nothing baby, she talking some rubbish. she jelous of my happiness.  Lets go in enjoy" Lavanya tried to hide the truth.
"LAVANYA I NEED BLOODY ANSWERS. Not your drama" Arnav's raised voice scared Lavanya hell out.

Love
Nightangle