Part 61

"Nikhil,  Inform your family that your Nannav will be staying in my home for next 5 days. " Her words give smile of hope for Arnav.
Saying that Khushi move out to join her brother  and sleeping Krrish in his  arms of her brother followed by Happy Arnav.  Saying bye to moving bus the 5 of them move towards the home.

Its not take  another second to open the palace door.  Yes The Dreamz is another palace.  The door was opens by lady in early 50.
"Welcome home everyone"
"MIsss you geetamaaa" Kiran shouted hugging her tightly.
"I know, how much much you missed after getting your new best friend. Am i right krrish baba"
"Yes Nani" Krrish agreed making kiran smiling sheepishly....
"How are you Geetamaa" Khushi enquired while hugging.
"Fine baby, Its already late go and get fresh come to dinning table for dinner and I will take Krrish to his room"
"Before that Di, Kaka..kaka" Kiran shouted for some one with in another second mid of 50 year old person appeard with smile on his smile.
"Kaka, he is Arnav, our new maid for 5 days just show him the way to outahouse." order Kiran.
Before kaka start to move with order,  Khushi come in between.
"No need of that Kaka, Is gust room ready geetamaa"
"Yes betiya, Everything is on place as per your message"
"Kaka, guide him to guest room and he is will be here for some days and Geetamaa I asked to make a list of works which he have to do. So give him that too" ordering that Khushi move towards her room leaving angry Shyam and others.
Shyam not waited for so long as he know his sister doing something then there will be genuine reason then to being Angry is his love towards his sister.
"So, my sister now give you have a chance in real terms. All the best Jiju" Kiran murmured near Arnav.
Arnav just smiled at his saali and followed Geetamaa towards his temporary room in Dreamz. as per the name stating the interior designs are just like anyone dreamz. modern with traditional touch. Something special in air which making this home too beaitiful.

"Arnav, this is your room and I kept the to do list on the table. First get fresh and come for dinner and then you can go through the list and prepare yourself for that." Geetama informed and move out leaving Arnav alone.

His eyes roamed at every croner of the room. He liked the room which is looking some what similer to his room in Raizada mansion. He move towards the table and took the list and shock was written over his face.

Everything mention on the list is out of his comfort zone.

At dinning table.
Every one took their respective place including Arnav near Khushi.

"Everything on the table, whatever you want you can serve yourself and have. In our house there is no maid for serve food. Kept that in mind" Khushi explained while Serving for herself.
After the incident Arnav Khushi are in some kind of ice which dont know when going to break. Kiran looked her sister and poor jiju once and then enclosed herself into her food. Geetama served food for her.
Shyam looked at Arnav once giving angry glances and divert his eyes into meal.

"I dont think so that list is much intrested one to stare at it continuesly" commented Khushi looking at Arnav from his guest room entrance.
"Why you are standing there. Come in this your house only" Arnav tried to make some fun comment only get unbelievable type look from Khushi " Actually this list is so much interesting as its way towards someone's heart" Arnav replied.
"Hope the way properly followed, otherwise its lead you out of that heart for forever" Informed Khushi.
"I will get that heart" He confirmed looking at Khushi with determination in his eyes.
"Good Night Arnav. 5 days in your hands"

"120 plus  hours in my hand" With simple smile he replied.

"Beta Arnav be ready to wake up before sun"  He murmured looking at the alarm clock and then at the list.

Morning alarms informed him about the time to wake up but he just throw that stupid time machine to hell and enclosed into heavenly sleep.

After few hours the realization stuck him and he got from the bed with sleepy plus shocked eyes. His first day hope only he runid with his stupid sleep. Wait a minute how can one expect the great Arnav singh Raizada wake up at early four. He looked at the time its showing 6 in the morning and he jumped off from the bed and get into washroom for quick  fresh up. He well aware about the time he lost and thing which he had to do early in the morning.

He entered the kitchen to do his first duty. That is making morning meals and different type of health drinks and juices as per the list. And he know there is not much time to do all. Most important thing he dont know what and how to make all this.
He just looked at the kitchen which is empty and move towards to make all required things. Only to stopped by the voice.

"The prince failed in his first task"
The voice made him turn only to witense Geetama looking at him with smile of knowing.
"I am sorry,  Actually I slept.."
"I know, the prince never wake from bed before 10. your princess purposely put that duty in your list"
"You know why I am here"
"I know everything. About You and about Khushi, Kiran and Shyam. I am the one who took care of them in orphange. I know what realtion they are sharing with each other. And about you, I know many bad things from media and page 3..."
"But, I am.." Geeta ma cut off in between.
"I know you changed now and you said sorry too which is not ASR thing. Right. You love her dear to your heart. Thats why I am here with you and helping you"  saying that Geetama moved futher and hand over the tray of drinks.
"Dont give me shocked look, Kiran asked me to help you as she like her jiju and love her Di. Come with me"

"Thanks Aunty" Arnav took over the tray and followed Geetama.

"Where are we going.???" Enquire Arnav but he got the answer looking the scene at the garden at front.
Where Kiran and Khushi doing yoga and Shyam jogging around walk area along with Krrish on his small cycle. Looking at them no one say they are not blood related.
"This house made of there love for each other. My three kids who come from different backgrounds joint hand with eachother sharing their happiness and pain. Bonding like they are related from past so many lifes. They prove not only blood but also heart relationship are more strong and powerful." Geetama smiled while explaining everything.
Now he know why this house is special as in the air true love spread every where. They give importance to the  happiness of other before their.
"Come, They spent 2 hours in yoga and workout and after that they need something to drink as healthy. 4 of them have differnt choices. Shyam just have some energy drink which is stored in fridge but make sure it not that cold. Krrish have milkshake and Kiran need some fresh fruit juice and Khushi just need a drinkable warm water with some drops of leamon no sugar at 6.30. After they move to their room and at 7.15 all be in dinning table for morning meal after that Krian go for her college after dropping Krrish on the way and make sure both are taking their Tiffin as Khushi not at all okay with Kidds eating foods outside. Khushi move to her work that time you should ready with the car. And Shyam when ever visit India he spent his time in library and he dont like anyone distrubing him when he engrossed in any book. All this are point to be noted" Geetama moved towards her kids followed by Arnav with drinks.

Love you
Nightangle.