Part 71

Nikhil looked at the roated number  on the pendant which is now key to open the locker " This belongs to Anju Di"
"Krrish belongs to Anjali Di if the pendant is your Di's" Khushi completed her words in pain making everyone in shock.

"Means Di's baby was not died, Her baby is Krrish" Nikhil confirmed the new reality.
"Yes, if this is your Di's then Krrish also" Khushi confirmed.
"If Krrish is Anjali Ji's Son, then how you become his mother Di" Enquired Kiran.
"Means Krrish is not Your and Nannav son" Confirmed Nikhil.
"You were aware about Krish not being Khushi's son so You made fake story. You were sure about Khushi never agree for DNA test because of that reason. That was drama to get your Khushi back. Am I right" Confirmed Aman.
"I have to say Yes to this Aman. I was aware about Krrish  but He being Di's Son is shocking for me too. right now only Khushi can explain how all this happened ?" Arnav asked question taking her hand in his to make her realize he is with her in any situation as promised.

"I left hostel after our last exam and took that day train itself to reach Lucknow but in between heart broken and pain I missed to inform my departure to Kiran or orphanage. I reached next day night at Lucknow station. Due to late train, I forced to stay at station instead of travelling alone at night to reach orphanage. I was looking at night view of station when  I saw some one throwing something on track  looking here and there. I felt something fishy on it. As the place was so isolated from the station as it was old station which was not in use. I moved to that place but before I reach there, that person move out from there.  I tried to move back as not finding anything there but a small cry stopped me in between.
I looked at the source and I... I was in shock with the fact that someone thrown a new born baby on a track, without thinking for another second I jump into track took the baby before any train pass through. Only one thing was in my mind saving this baby I marched to nearest hospital and admit the baby. Two day went in hospital where I registered him as my son to avoid any police enquiry"
"why didn't you contact police Khushi ji. Di gone through the unbearable pain because she thought  her baby was no more" Nikhil words more of like accusing made khushi angry.
"Mr Nikhil Singh Raizada. The pendant and cloth which was with the baby shown me the reality  baby belongs to some rich family and informing anyone about baby put his life in danger, That person could have get another chance to take his life. More than informing anything to anyone I preferred to protect his life. Your Di's believe her baby died on delivery, How that happened??who informed her about the fake news.  Before blaming me, just try to find out it" Khushi replied with same anger towards the accusation blamed on her.
"Khushi Gupta, never snatch anything which belongs to others. If I wanted I can hide the truth after seeing the pendant on Arnav but I choose to disclose and confirm. Krrish is my son not by birth but by my heart and I love him more than my life that doesn't mean I will give pain to another mother. I will give Krrish to Your Di but before that you have find out who is behind this sin. This is question of my son safety, do you get me Raizada"
"Niki, Khushi is right at her place, Its good our Krrish was away from the danger till now. We should thank her for that. Krrish is our nephew in real Niki. On the time of Delivery Dadi was with Di and she was the one informed Baby's death to everyone."
"You are trying to say, our Dadi is behind all this" Confirmed Nikhil.
"99% chance to be there and confirming it we required proof. We won't disclose this now to everyone as Krrish life is on stack but Di have the right to know" Informed Arnav.
"You are Right Arnav, Anjali Di have the right and I can't deny it. Why dont you call her here early morning because your Dadi in your home only."
"That not possible She is out of Delhi, She have book reading in Lucknow and even Dadi and Yash left before Di" Informed Nikhil.
"When she is coming back" enquired Khushi.
"She not informed anything about that" Replied Nikhil.
"But how come so of sudden this book reading , She not informed me too unlike every time" enquired Arnav.
"Jiju, I think your Di and My Bhai spending time with eachother  So cute na" Without caring about the serious situation going around Kiran just blast the bomb front of her sister. The bomb she supposed to hide from her Di till Her brother disclose himself. When she realised the blunder the time is out. She looked at shocked face of each person expect her Jiju who just looking at her with disbelief.

"Please explain Kiran" Khushi's words clearly give the Idea, She is not in good mood to entertain her kidd any drama. Without any other option Kiran explained everything about their met at mall. Khushi glares made aware about the upcoming tornado.
"No, I can't let Bhai do this" Khushi spilled in shock in her voice.
"What happened Khushi?? Why you are saying that" Enquired confused Arnav looking  at shocked Khushi.
"Let me call Bhai first, I can't let your Di enter in my Bhai's life, Do you get Me Arnav. Why didn't you inform me Kiran," Khushi shouted shocking everyone.
"What you are saying Khushi. Why you are against their relationship" Questioned Arnav.
" I can't, because Someone is there in his life already"

"But Di, Bhai Loves Anjali Ji and He never mentioned anyone else name also. Then how can you sure about someone"
"Because that someone is his wife" The information just like another bomb in the same place.

Lots of mystery unfloding Right...Heart Beats on the way to end..Krrish is Anjali's son. Then who is his father??. Shyam !!! Then who is his wife which Khushi mentioned??? Keep reading to know....

Love you
Nightangle