Part 42

"Mr. Raizada, everything is ready for the evening. there is one request"
"What Jia"
"Dont loose your sense while you dancing with your Khushi" Jia said while her lips spread in to naughty smile.
"I will keep that in mind, and thank you for your help and I will be happy if you stay still reception over"
"After today evening function, my duty will over and I have to pack my bag and there is no any reason to stay"
"There is reason Jia," a voice came from behind.
"May I know the reason Mr. " Jia asked at known face but name is unknown for her.
"my name is Aman Mathur, and Be my girl friend" Aman spell out, shocking Arnav and Jia.
"Aman are you out of your mind" asked confused Arnav.
"No Arnav. I love her attitude and I was the one who witnes she was slapping Lavanya on the reunion party. I was away from them so only saw them not heard their conversations, as I am well aware with Lavanya character so thought Lavanya may misbehave with her. That day I felt some kind of pull towards her. And today after knowing her personally, I want to be part of her life. Jia is  the person who will stand for you in every situation, who can fight against the world for you. How can I let go of that person. Jia I am not forcing you, take your time."
"So you are Mr. Aman Mathur, I don't know you personally but Happiness mention your name in her book. The best friend of her love and good heart person unlike your friends in college. The rich person with down to earth character. I am happy to you but being your girl, Simply I need time but for now we can be friends. what say??" Replied Jia.
"Perfectly fine, so friends." Aman confirmed his friendship with hand shake.

"If you both are done then can we make a move. We have to get ready for the sangeet. Aman I think now your solo dance will change to couple one. Am I right Jia" Arnav teased.
"Our dance is not that much important as your Raizada."
Time turn to Evening. Every guest gathered in the garden where the huge stage ( Just like the dance stage on the last scene of Movie Band Baja Bharat) stand with proud. Sitting arrange made such a way every one can enjoy the view fully. Even the participate can see the dance performance of each and every one as well as participate without any block on the way. The twinkling lights and beautiful flowers decorate every croner of the garden.
Every one settled down on their particular place.
All of sudden the stage went into dark mode.  Music spread in the air.  Spot light shown the centre stage which open and lift up the little hero Who is none other than Krrish Gupta who is weraing little black suit and micro head mike attached on his his head.

His small steps on the song "Palat song from movie Main tera hero" along with back dancer who is thrice time older than little Krrish. However he beautifully match every steps with back dancer and give wonderful view to others.

"Good Evening Every one, I love to invite My dear Mamu Mr.Shyam Gupta and Beautiful Aunt Miss Anjali Singh Raizada on the stage to accompany me in this hosting. O kya hai na....I am small kid na I can't ratafy more than chaar lines" Krrish cutly started to host making other smile at his cutness and Anjali and Shyam entered from opposite side of the stage. They meet at centre of the stage. Being gentle man shyam offer his hand to Anjali, with a smile she accept the offer and both walk towards Krrish in hand in hand.

"Oye little hero, your dance was awesome. Am I right people. Then please big round of applause for this little hero, Master Krrish Gupta." Anjali introduce little co-host to audience.
"First of all, we are gathered to bless the beautiful couple Akash and Payal in the special occasion of sangeet. So lets start the function. There are members from both the side of family ready for entertaining you all. so be ready to rock and roll"  Shyam put on his lines front of audiences.
"Lets start with the function. The sizzling cousins of bride are ready for their entery" Anjali started the introduction part.
"So please welcome them on the stage, shaking legs on song "Pinga from movie Bajirao" Shyam completed  and move out from the stage making space for performance.
"The girls group entered from two side of the enternce in western look. Music start which is remix of pinga, Girls move their hip on the music. which purly western and entertainment for all.

"It was wonderful performance by bride side,  hope you all enjoyed. Now its trun for young generation of our family. Lets welcome Dadi and Nani to shake their booty on the song "Dhola re Dhola from movie Devdas" Anjali announced the next performance in funny manner.
Dadi and Nani entred along with back dancer in same costume as the movie and performed in their best way. which is eye catching performance for all".
"Its was one of the best performance by elders of the family. a big round of applause for them. They deserve it. So ladies be ready and keep your hand on your heart. Because he is coming to stole your heart with song Kya karu o ladies from ladies v/s ricky bhel movie. Please invite Rishab on the stage" Shyam introduce next performance and move out.
After Rishab performance, One after another performance made evening unimaginable for audience.

Love you
Nightangle