Part 52

Like that, time start move towards night. The night of reception, the awaited night of disclose, decision and confession.
Evening invite the guests towards the venue, the venue was Big flower garden of Sheeshamahal. The bloomed flowers added natural beauty in the venue. Without disturbing any flowers in the garden, arranged tables for the guests and family members. Every table having perfumed candle  surrounded by flowers. Dim light and tinkling light added another charms.
Close friends and business client belongs in the guests list and kept media far away from the function.

Moving with the time newly wedded couples made their entry along with their brothers and sister. Where Akash took peacock blue tuxedo and payal look like angel in peacock blueshgreen long shoulderless gown.

Arnav and Nikhil made entry in royal black te-shirt with blue jeans and matching jacket looking like twins brother other side Anjali wore shining pink gown.
"Aru, where is Khushi, did she confess" asked curious Anjali.
"Not yet Di, and also I last saw her at biaadai function" Arnav sadly replied.
"Why I am feeling the great ASR tensed" voice come from behind and there come the entry new couple Jia and Aman, the voice was belongs to Jia.
"My love story is not that easy one, you know" Arnav replied.
"And credits goes to you, who made your love story complicated. one more thing, that person who asked me to help you in your love story sent a message for you and the message is 'If you hurt Khushi once again, that person don't mind to take Khushi away from you for forever and trust me that person have full right on her" said Jia
"I know, I did big mistake in my life that was hurting her with my stupidity but today I am going to hurt her intentionally, because she does not give me any other way to bring back her in my life, I have to do this as the time given to her end now"  replied Arnav.
"So what is your plan" asked Aman.
"Plan?? where is Khushi, thats the question. For implementing plan, Khushi should present here"
"She will be here in some time" Again  voice come from behind making other shock.
"What  are you doing here?? asked shocked Arnav.
"What you thought Nannav, I am child and I don't get to know anything" asked Nikhil.
"What you mean, Niki" asked Anjali.
"From when and how I will let you Know all later but important thing is, Concentrating on Khushi bhabi, I think I can call her that now. Because My love story will complete after completing your love story" said Nikhil and winked at Arnav.
"Where is Khushi, now??" asked Anjali.
"She asked Kiran to control the reception function and tried to avoid this function, I think you know why. But Kiran failed in her responsibility, I mean some arrangements in menus went  wrong so She called Khushi to make everything proper,So she is on the way. Whatever is your plan you have to move fast as she don't be here for long time" informed Nikhil.
With time every thing going smoothly, thats when the entry made by the queen of Arnav's heart, making all head turns towards, She walk towards the venue in pure red long gown, in between the way, She looked at her bhai and Krrish who were totally engrossed in talking with Anjali and other side Aman, Jia, Adrash and Yash and Nikhil and her dear little sister Kiran in royal blue gown, sitting together and chatting. Her eyes searched for the person, who challenged her. Keeping away her search Khushi move towards her sister to know what happened here.
"May I know, what happened here kidd"asked Khushi cutting their chat in between.
"ohhh Di, you came. You looking beautiful" Kiran complimented her.
"Done with your compliment, then tell me what happened" asked Khushi.
"Di actually...." her voice cut off by the Male voice in mike.
All the head turns towards the voice and looked at the figures on the stage, who is none other than Arnav and microphone is attached on his ears.
All the light went off and spot light flashed on Arnav.
"Good Evening every one, This evening is special. Not only evening, Today is special. My Bhai tied knote with his lady love, My beautiful bhabi. I am wishing them a beautiful married life ahead." Arnav started his normal speech and When he mention his bhai and Bhabi name spot light dropped on them.
"What is your friend doing on stage, giving speech instead of winning back his love" Jia murmured near Aman.
"He is my friend, but whats going on in his brain is unknown to me" he replied.
Arnav continue his speech.

"On this special day, I am going to hurt some people. I know this evening is meant for happiness but I am forced to do this. I have to confess the unforgivable sin. After confessing it, My family will be ashamed with me, More than that, my confession going to hurt that person once again, who was the victim of my sin"

His every words turn on the tension buttion in Khushi, She felt, she is on fire.
"The time of my college life, the time when I was away from my family. The time given by my family to achieve my bachlors degree. The freedom given my family, and Used that freedom in negative way. I was famous in my college, because of my look, sport captain, college head boy and Raizada's title. And had a friend circle of "Aamir baap k bigde bache". we were happy in our life and never had any care about those students who come from small town or village, who just entred to study."

" Everything was going smothly till then, when one my friend used his pea size brain, put a challenge forward, The challenge to propose a small town girl, nerd girl. Be with her for the entire college life. 3 years of college life with neard girl-friend??? it was not a good idea but I had to accept as never liked to back off from any challenge and never believed on love and all."
"My friend choose that type girl for me, till that time I was unaware about her being my class mate, A girl with long oily hair which always tied up in fish tale, who always seen in loose dresses and eyes are covered with typical nerd glass. In short an Eighteen year boy not able to digest her look, then too as per challenge he proposed her but I kept one thing clear with my friends that, is this challenge drama should remain in my friends circle."

"She was always busy with her studies, no friends, no communication with any one a silent poor girl. It was not a easy task to convince her be my girl friend, as I thought. But slowly slowly I made my place in her heart. We start to met secretly, unknown to her, all those time my friends were near me. She being in friend less list, never shared her personal life with anyone."

"Like that time start to move, we all are entred into last year of college life, A year which changed my life completely. In true love and trust She submitted herself to me. We crossed, Sorry not we, I crossed every limit with her. As a result she carried my baby"

This part end with lots of question and confusion... Dont worry next part will give the answers and disclose some truth.

Love you
Nightangle