Part 3

Di, take a chill pill and you can shout at me at home,  you are tried na you can now go home and take rest" said kiran making other look at her with disbelief.

"How caring sister I got, I am lucky, now if you done with your drama. Let me deal with this" said kushi.

"I am sorry for the inconvenience caused by us Miss Gupta. I know you are busy with your plan but my payal is hell bent on that she want you as her wedding planner. We heard lots about you and your innovative wedding planning" said Akash.

"I am ready to do this, I dont want my sister face leave her smile. She promised you to help you and I will make sure her every promise will fulfill.  So we will plan your dream wedding" replied Kushi.

"Thank you, so much Miss Gupta" said Akash.

"Hmmm. you have to fill one form,  Kid will help you in this, I am leaving for now, meet you soon and kid come home earliy" Kushi took her leave.
Outside:

"Kaku give me the key, I will drive back.  you will be drop by office bus" said kushi to her driver.

"Ji betiya" saying that driver move out.

she was going to open car door,  when she heard unforgettable voice

"Kushi" Arnav call out.

Kushi looked back and lened on her car, crossing her arms, waiting for Arnav to continue.

"Kushi, how are you... I hope you remember me. Silly me, How can you forgot me.  How can you forget your first love.  Am I right??" enquired Arnav with smirk but it disappear with in no second.

"How can I forget hero of college?, How can I forget my first love?  and most important how can I forget Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada.? 

but..but...Unfortunately I forgot everything,  so Mr.Raizada have a nice day" saying that she start to open her car door.

"You changed alot,  you are no more that old Kushi, who I know?  Arnav express his thought aloud.

"you know me?? I have doubt on that. Its not surprising thing Raizada along with time people change, but surprising thing is that you are still the same and today you got name 'Akadoo Singh Raizada'. kushi replied smartly.

"what the..." his word stoped by her next comment.

"Sorry Mr.Raizada, I dont have time to waste on your what the..." saying that kushi open her door and took driver seat. Before closing her car door she said "You always prove me wrong Mr.Raizada, in college time, I though you were hero but you came out villan and now I thought you could call me behanji but again you prove me wrong. Anyways I dont like a stranger call me by name so please call me miss gupta. o kya hai na, I am possessive about my name" she close her door and zoom out from there leaving surprised Arnav behind.

Is this same kushi, I am doubt on that. "Now she become tough nut to creak, why dont be, she is a beautiful angel with brain and fame tagged to it. No way, if any men call her behanji then people will say he is a gay. so Arnav Singh Raizada always wished this type of unique nut to creak. wait and watch Miss Gupta, I will make you remind your love." Arnav made conclusion in his mind.

Love
Nightangle