Part 31

At Arnav Room:
"Aman, I am feeling helpless,  it killing me from inside. I wished to be a ASR but this heart not allowing me for that. Now I understand how it felt when you loose your true love. Now I know which pain my Khushi gone through because of mr. My Khush???  I can't say that, she is not mine. She is some one else" Arnav words speak out the pain of his heart.
"She is yours, if your love is true" Anjali smoothing words reached his ears.
"What you are talking about di"
"If you love her truly, then her single mother status does not effect your love, Aru"
"Wh...what are you talking di, Single mother. Means Khushi is not married" Confirmed Arnav.
"Yes Aru, That man is her elder brother. Now all depends on your decision, Its your time to prove your love, if its true anything between you and her never stop you from loving her and accepting her"
"Di, may be she love Krrish's father, then how she accept my love for her"
"One thing is sure, She is not loving Krrish's father, if she did then her eyes could have ditched her" Anjali replied.
"What you mean di"
"Aru, I am a writer, who can study human behaviour at some level, if she not yet over come from her love for Krrish's father, she could have stoped me from saying anything against his father and she could had been in tears all along. She is living her life for 3 people, Her two siblings and her son. You can win back her by loving her son. Krrish will have father and you will get your love"
"Yes Di, I got your point and promising you, I wont disappoint you di"
"Now you cheer up and get ready for the function. Aku and Bhabi may reach any time dont let them know what happened today. And Khushi and team arranged everything on the terrace and strictly warned no one enter there, the first one will be the groom and bride " saying that Anjali move out leaving Arnav and Aman.
"Aman I need your help to be friend with Krrish"
"Great ASR need my help, what a pleasant surprise"in mid Aman stopped his speech with Arnav glare on him.
"oka okay I am sorry Arnav, Krrish is a kid, every kid only melt with unconditional love, a faithful love so just follow your heart, because your already learn the value of love" Saying that Aman also move out.

Time turn to Night, Guests started to gether at SheeshMahal which looking like a heaven with fairy lights and different types white flowers decorating the Palace.
"Hey Krrish"
"Who are you" Krrish asked to the person who called him from behind.
"Oh sorry, I yet not introduced myself right, I am Arnav Singh Raizada, I saw you searching something so thought to help you"
"Oohhhh, your name is so big. I will forget in another minute. Then I have to search for your name also" Krrish replied in cute making Arnav smile at cute boy and Sit down on his knee.
"You are right Young man, my name is so big, then you can call me ASR, I think it is short now"
"Haa, it is easy to call you"
"So tell me champ, what you are searching"
"I am searching a beautiful Aunty, do you know where is her room"
"How I know, whom you are searching tell me something about that aunty, baby" Arnav asked confusedly.
"She is so beautiful like my mom, she was down when I came here at afternoon" Krrish replied.
Arnav thought for some time, "means that lady is young so it not be mom, Payal bhabhi was not here when Krrish came that means it must be Di. Why Krrish searching Di." Keeping his thought aside, Arnav took Krrish hand move towards his di's room.
Anjali's room
"You  are searching for her" asked Arnav showing his Di who is busy with selecting jewel.
"Yes, ASR. I am searching for her only, can I move in side" Asked Krrish. Krrish voice got Anjali's attention.
"Hey Krrish, you dont have to ask anyone for entering my room. come inside baby" Anjali called Krrish move in along with Arnav.
"Di, he was searching for you" informed Arnav.
"Yes Krrish, do you want something" asked curious Anjali to know about What this chota packet stored in his mind. But Krrish next move awake mother in Anjali.
Krrish kissed on Anjali's left cheek and said in his cute voice "Thank you, for stopping that old lady, She was shouting at my mom and you stopped her. my mom says, If someone do good work then give them a gift, my mom gave me one whenever I do good things. Once I gave my tiffen to old lady who was begging front of our school, then mom give me plane. I dont have money na, so I dont brought anything for you, that is why I give you a kiss" Krrish Completed his words which made Anjali to hug that small boy who learn so many things in his small age.
"Your kiss is precious baby, nothing can compare with your kiss which having your love" Saying that Anjali also kissed on his forehead.
Krrish took Arnav right hand pulled him, which mave Arnav to kneeldown  front of Krrish.
"Thank you, for helping me ASR." saying that Krrish placed a kiss on his cheeks and run towrds the exit leaving emotional siblings behind.
"I feel blessed when he kissed me. And you did a great job Aru. Krrish started to like you" Anjali's expressed her feelings.
"Aman was right, I just followed my heart. Which asked me to help him so I did" Arnav replied.
"Good going Aru and one more thing this traditional pearl white kurta suiting you." Anjali complemented her brother.
"Thanks di, I am confused about the white theme."
"We will came to know when we entre the venue, now lets move to down."
"Ya di, you go I will come with bhai"
At Down stair.
"Anju, this white and blue combination saree is looking awsome on you" complemented her mother.
"Thank you mom,  where is Aku and Niki" asked Anjali.
"Aru and Niki are helping Aku. They will be here in few minutes. Lo theeno agaye." said Arthi looking at left side.
"Di, looking good in this cream and white sherwani" asked excited Nikhil.
"Yes niki, mera bete ko kisi ka nazar na lage" saying that Arthi put black tikka behind Akash ear.
"So prince is ready for bringing princess" came came voice.
"Shyam..I meant shyam ji." called Nikhil
"Hey dont be formal, you can call me anything which you are comfortable" shyam assured him
"Sham ji is better" confirmed Nikhil
"Bhai, he is Shyam Gupta, Happiness's brother" introduce Nikhil to his brothers.
Looking at Shyam, Anjali move behind and one more person hide behind.
"Mama. Why you are late??"  came little voice which is now know to everyone.
"I told you beta, I had some work so I have to complete that before you come here" Informed Shyam while picking Up krrish.
"Khushi and Kiran became part of this family and we are happy you come here" Arthi welcomed Shyam.
"First only I said, dont be formal Aunty. I am here thankful that you are considering my sisters as a family member." Shyam confirmed.
"They are special, and we are happy we meet them" Informed Nikhil.
"Nikhil, Kiran now a days talk start with you" Shyam informed making Nikhil happy in heart.
"So our three handsome prince are here, where are the beautiful princess" commented on of the guest making family conversation to stop.
"One princess is here itself and waiting for another two" commented Nani.
Anklets voice took the attention of the gathered guest and family member at stairs where they saw beautiful Angels.
Payal who is wearing Pure white lahnga with red combination choli looking like a royal princess. on the left side Kiran in beautiful white and pink churidar looking like new bloomed rose and on the right side person took Arnav breath out with her fresh look in silver colour saree with pearls broder which making her looking like angel.

Three of them took setp towards the down looking at the crowd.