Part 40

"Her life give me strength to fight against Partiality and get my rights. I drop the decision of quiting the college. I wake up next day with new aim. An orphan girl can fight against everything to live her life achieve her goals. Then Why cant I, I have a supporting family unlike her.  And I stand for head girl election and won that became head girl with help of some encouraging professor, I changed some of the rules. One was giving same treatment all students. In between I searched for information about the great ASR and Khushi.  It was easy to collect information about you but not Khushi. Your pics are available with almost all senior girls who were crazy for you but Khushi.  luckly I got her pics from college magazines. The topper of the college. That when I decided to meet you both especially Khushi. The most beautiful girl who having loving heart. I wanted to thank her. Because unknowingly she became my mentor.
"So I arranged reunion of your batch with help of college administration. You attended that function along with your friends but Khushi never attended that. That day I wanted to confront you and slap you for your blindness towards the most beautiful girl and you tagged her most ugly girl, right Raizada. But your so called friend Lavanya stopped me from meeting you and she got her answer, Instead of you I slapped her and dropped the idea of meeting you as dont wanted to create scene and I am sure she not even tell you about the slap like the secret sin she hided from you. After that I arranged 2 more times reunion and invited your batch too but you or your friends not attend and same with Khushi. Your love stories and fame are well aware about the world through social media but Meeting Khushi any time in my life, became dream as days passed, but today I agreed to this contract after knowing its is related to ASR but I got lucky and meet my mentor and Happy to know that, she is famous Happiness " She completed her words and looked at tearfully Arnav.
"I deserve a slap dear, but the right to slap me only belongs to my Khushi."

"My Khushi???" asked Confused Jia.
" You are right I was blind to see the unconditional love of most beautiful girl but when I come out of that blindness, realized the value of her love and now I am trying get back that love in her heart which is she hided somewhere. She is not ready to give me another chance to love her" Arnav expressed his pain while wiping off his tears.

"This is called fate Mr.Raizada. You deserve this only".
"I know, I deserve punishment but Can't bear the punishment of staying away from my love, Hate in the eyes of my love for me. Can you help me. I need that dairy to know what is her precious thing which she lost because of me"

"No Mr.Raizada I wont help you in any way and not gonna give you the book too." saying that Jia move out leaving behind painful Arnav.
Unknow to Jia and Arnav there was one more person, who heard everything about Khushi. Who's heart cry out loud with the sufferings of Khushi. Making some decision in mind that person also move out.
After Sometime  At Arnav Room.
"Hello Mr.Raizada. I am here to choreograph your song" informed Jia while entering into Arnav room after knocking on the door.

"I need that book. Thats belongs to my Khushi" Arnav order.

"What hurry Mr.Raizada. Anyways you are looking dashing in this suit" Jia said with naughty smirk.

"Excuse me"

"Mr. Sexy Raizada, I am agree to this choreograph,  because I wanted to meet my crush. Your page 3 photo always decorate my room walls." saying that Jia touched his left cheek but Arnav took step back. " What Happened Arnav, I know your character very well. You always prefer beautiful girls around you. I am best choice for you. Why don't you try me" Jia said last words in seductive way but before Arnav shout at her, Some other voice disturb them.

Love You
Nightangle