Part 58

Every one settled in their respectives place and the bus start to move forward to the destination.  Two mind sets to diverted to opposit direction of each other ads fast as the bus moving. One mind start to dance for the sucess of his first move so other mind start to plan other move to take back the ball in her court. Unknown to them a curious pair of little eyes stayed at Arnav face.
The little eyes continue stare made Arnav to look at his face. His little face reflect so many questions in it and He is expecting every answer from him(Arnav).
"Hey buddy, So when is your school starting" Arnav try to start the conversation.
"You are my DAD??" asked Krrish his first question.
"Yes, baby. I am your dad" Arnav replied with simple smile and where as Khushi avoid to talk in between and looked out side. Her left hand securely kept on Krrish who is sitting on her lap.
"But I don't considered you as my Dad, ASR" his words made Khushi to look at her Son and then at the shocked face of Arnav.

"But... but why Krrish??? Don't you remember we played together and we  are friends right??"
"You are bad, thats why you made my mom cry and mausi and Mama also angry at you. I don't want bad dad for me. I hate you ASR" saying that he hugged Khushi tightly hiding his face in her warm chest.

Her eyes roamed at her son and then at disappointed face of Arnav. Some croner of her heart felt his pain in it but she ignored those feelings and move back to her previous views hugging her son close.
"Mom, Iwill sit with Mausi" Saying that Krrish moved from there.
"He is carbon copy of you, He also stored the same hate for me like you" Commented Arnav.
"He is my son, He loves me. You know what, You rejected me as a lover for my look on other hand he accepted me as his mother for the same face.  I lost confidence because of you. I hated my look but He taught me look doesn't matter for love if its true. Unfortunately you both were reason for my sucess in life in different way"
"My pleadings doesn't make any sense after doing such sin but Khushi can't you give me a chance to win you back"
" Arnav I give you a chance, a last chance"
"A chance in words but you are running away from me like this"
"What you mean Arnav"
"Khushi, do you think, I am fool that you can easily go with your plan and I don't get any hint about the same. I am ASR Khushi after all'. I know the reason behind your every move"
"Fine ASR, what you want"
"Thats like my girl, In this 7 days I want to with you 24 hours. At your home as maid, on your way as a driver and in your office ad a your PA,
"Are you out of your mind Arnav"
"May be, My mind is filled with your thoughts. Agree for it, Khushi. if you have confidences that you won't fall for me"
"Fine, but remember one thing Arnav, If this is any game or challenge for you then I am 100 percent sure, You are going to loose it because Love is not game Arnav. Love need heart beats and game/challenge need brain."  Saying that she closed her eyes to take some nap".
His eyes stayed at her face, her confidence face. Unknowingly she show him the path to win. Till now he thought to win back her as a player but now he know only love can show him the path to walk. He closed his eyes looking at her face. The time moved and Khushi's head slowly move towards his always welcoming shoulder for her, exclusively and only for her. They looked beautiful together, and that beautiful scene Kiran capture in her mobile while Krrish busy him self in Nikhil's mobile game......

Like that time run towards night and love bird and angry bird wake from their sleep in awkward situation around evening. every one had they dinner and buried themself to music, movie and games in thier phone and some start to chat with each other.  The night gave them beautiful dreamy sleep.
Next day morning.
"Why bus is stopped here, kidd murmured in her sleep and other side Shyam get down from the second bus and move towards first bus to wake up his sisters.

"Khushi, wake up dear" Shyam distrub her sleep  along with Arnav's sleep too.
"What happend bhai, Why did you stop the bus and distrbing Di's morning sleep" Kiran asked while yawning.
"Its 10 at morning Kid, look at you sleeping like sleeping beauty unknow that we took wrong root"  atlast shyam disclose the truth.
The news made all of them to look out side to try to figure out the place where they stuck, but pair of eyes looked every one face with realization of the situation. Those eyes move towards near seat person face and looked at with shock as he also looking at her and some croner of his eyes get know the truth.  The first pair of eyes belongs to Khushi and other one belongs to Arnav but he kept his mouth shut and smirk occured in his lips.
"How this happened bhai, the drivers are well aware about the way then how can such mistake happened, let me go and check with them" Saying that kid try to move towards driver.
"No need of that kid, Its was me  who asked them to take this route because I planned some surprise for you all but Bhai flopped it waking up you all and making you all aware about the diverted route. Nothing to worry gys we will reach at our destination but it will take little more time. actually I planned a small time break in between our journey at dhaba at most beautiful place on this way and now it take hardly couple of hours to reach there, where we will spend some time and refresh and get back to journey.  Please all get back to the seats and bhai ask the driver to move.
Khushi took some kind of relief after controling the damage but its fly out of the window just inanother second.

"So Miss Gupta's plan backfired at her" Arnav words hit the right palce.
"I dont plan anything"
"Oh come on Khushi, First you took bus to reach Delhi instead of flight along with us as you want to avoid me. You thought I will follow your bus when I came to know about it so you purposely changed the common and shortcut route to reach Delhi so that I am unable to follow you.  It will help you to decrease my 2 days with you.......Is this not plan then what???
"FINE, I planed this as I forget that I had planned everything against the great ASR... I will take care of it here after" Giving answer to him Khushi move towards mini  washroon in the bus leaving smirking Arnav behind.

Love You
Nightangle